The polenta is one of Christian Petroni’s signature dishes and is quite famous in his restaurants. It is a simple dish made of soft polenta that serves as an excellent base for sauces.
Polenta is an Italian dish and has its origin in Northern Italy. It is a porridge made from cornmeal. It serves as a great base for sauces. It is very easy to make, it just takes some time to get ready.
To make Christian Petroni’s polenta, add polenta in a pot filled with water. Add butter, parmesan and olive oil in it and cook for 45 minutes. In another large pot, add the sausages, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, onion and red pepper and cook for half an hour to make the sauce. Serve the polenta on a plate topped with sauce, ricotta and fresh basil leaves.
The recipe is a healthy one and is excellent for all those who have a strict diet to follow. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Jamie Oliver’s Pasta Pesto with Chicken– If you want a pasta recipe that is delicious, fulfilling and is not at all difficult to make, then Jamie Oliver’s recipe of the pasta pesto with chicken is a great one to try. It is part of Jamie Oliver’s 15-minute meal and gets ready in no time.
2. Chef Paul Bocuse’s Black Truffle Soup– Chef Paul Bocuse’s black truffle soup recipe is a delight to experience. This “Paul Bocuse Soupe Aux Truffes” contains mushroom and stock chicken which gives the perfect touch to French Truffle Soup.
3. Patti LaBelle’s Macaroni and Cheese– Patti LaBelle’s macaroni and cheese has not one or two but seven different kinds of cheeses. All are combined together to give different textures and powerful flavor to the dish.
4. Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Pie– We all know pumpkin pie but Paula Deen’s pumpkin pie is different. It is delicious with cream cheese and whipped cream, making it all the more tempting. It might be more delicious but it is still easy to make.
Christian Petroni Polenta Recipe
- 2 cups Polenta
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 4 ounces Grated Parmesan
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 28 ounces Peeled Tomatoes
- 6 Links Italian Sausages
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Bell Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Red Peppers
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Take a pot, fill it with water and place it on low heat. Add the polenta to it. Stir it occasionally and add butter, parmesan and olive oil to it. Cook all of this for about 45 minutes.
- Now, add the sausages, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, onion and red pepper to another large pot and cook it on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve this sauce over the cooked polenta and garnish with some ricotta and basil leaves.
So what do you think about this recipe? Tell us if you know something more about this recipe and we will love to add it. Do share this recipe with your friends and let us know their reviews and experiences as well, in the comments section below. Till then stay healthy and happy cooking!