Chocolate trifle bowl is a refreshing dessert loaded with a lot of chocolate. In this post, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
The recipe is very easy to make and gets ready in few minutes. Just refrigerating it can take some of your time but the wait will be worth it. The bowl is loaded with a lot of chocolate in different layers. The dessert is perfect for your special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries and festivals.
To make a chocolate trifle bowl, layer ⅓ of your cake cubes at the bottom of your trifle dish. Now, add the pour the pudding mix and the pieces of the health bar. Then, spread the whipped cream over the heath bars and keep layering the whole cake until it is done. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and serve.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. English Toffee– This homemade English toffee is a crunchy, caramel toffee with dark chocolate and toasted nuts. It’s so easy to make at your home and you can keep it for weeks after making it.
2. Chocolate Fondue– It is a great idea to end our meal with a chocolate fondue. From fruits to cakes to cookies and marshmallows, almost everything will pair best with it. Just slide them in the skewer, dip in warm chocolate sauce and you are ready to go. You will taste heaven.
3. Chocolate Avocados Mousse– Avocado Chocolate Mousse is a healthy no-bake dessert recipe made with a few ingredients in a few minutes. It’s vegan, refined sugar-free and tastes sweet and rich.
4. Aztec Chocolate Bar– Aztec chocolates were known for their sweet and spicy taste as they used to add chili to their chocolates. Sounds strange, right? But to your surprise, this experiment of theirs got quite popular as it tasted delicious.
What's In The Post
Ingredients for Chocolate Trifle Bowl
|Chocolate Cake (baked)||1 pc|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 pint|
|Granulated Sugar||¼ cup|
|Instant Chocolate Pudding||1 box|
|Candy Bars||4-5 heath|
The list is short and easily available as well. Now let’s see how long you have to wait to get this recipe prepared at home. Have a look at the table and manage your time accordingly.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation time||Refrigerating time||Total time|
|20 minutes||2 hours||2 hours 20 minutes|
Well, the time is a little bit a struggle but trust me this time will be all worth it. So don’t worry and let’s focus on this chocolate trifle bowl recipe now.
Note: Refrigeration time can vary according to the various climatic and technological variations.
Let’s begin the procedure of making this chocolate trifle bowl at home without any delay. I am still feeling so excited to make this recipe, although I have already made it more than 100 times. So here you go!
Chocolate Trifle Bowl Recipe
- Slice your baked cake into small cubes. Make sure to have your cake appropriately baked.
- Prepare the pudding for the recipe as written on the package by the manufacturer.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the whipping cream and beat it for about 1-2 minutes with an electric beater. Add sugar to this cream and continue beating it until a soft peak is formed.
- Take the crush bars and crush them into small pieces.
- Now at the bottom of your trifle dish, layer ⅓ of your cake cubes. Pour the pudding mix that you made earlier over the cake along with the pieces of health bar that you crushed.
- Spread the whipped cream over the heath bars and keep layering the whole cake until it is done.
- After you have done layering it, refrigerate it for about 1-2 hours and then serve it.
Enjoy your chocolate trifle bowl at home with your buddies and family. It tastes really great and will fulfill the cravings that you had for chocolates and cakes.
Nutritional Breakdown of Chocolate Trifle Bowl
The nutritional breakdown of this recipe is provided in the table below.
How to Make Chocolate Trifle Bowl at Home | Video
Here is a video that you can refer to make this chocolate trifle bowl at home. Watch this video and see all the steps and instructions clearly before proceeding.
That’s it for today, and hope you will like this recipe. Will love to hear your experience and stories regarding this chocolate trifle bowl. If you liked it then please recommend it to your friends and relatives as well. Till then have a great day!