When we talk about perfect food, every single detail matters- the ingredients, their quantity and proportions, and even their size, everything is necessary. Every recipe has its texture, presentation, and taste. Adding some small elements to your recipe can improve taste and make it look more beautiful. A perfect recipe is never complete until it has been decorated or presented pleasantly. Today, we bring you a quite simple recipe but plays a crucial role in making your treats a more delicious and appealing one.
So what comes into your mind when you think of chocolates? The sweetness and the flavour of chocolates is what make it so delicious. You might have already guessed that the recipe is going to be about chocolates.
So, today we are going to make Chocolate Sprinkles. Eating ice cream or dessert with some garnished chocolate sprinkles is what everyone dreams for. Those sweet and a little dark flavour adds to the taste of our desserts.
These chocolate sprinkles look smaller in size but can make your dessert an exceptional one. These sprinkles add to the taste and make your ice cream or sweets look more attractive. So let’s begin the preparation and start making these Chocolate Sprinkles at home.
The ingredients are provided in the box below and hope are already in your refrigerator. The list is not that big and is easy to arrange. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies– Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips. Mint and chocolate in every delicious bite! No chill time; you can enjoy these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies in 30 minutes.
2. Candied Walnuts– Candied walnuts can be tossed up in salads, over deserts, or just popped straight in your mouth. The health benefits of walnuts are known to all and add some sweetness to them is definitely a cherry on the cake.
3. Spanish Hot Chocolate– Spanish chocolates are super delicious. People in Spain love chocolates like anything. They want everything filled, sprinkled and dipped in chocolate. Spain seems to have chocolate everywhere.
4. Pear Preserves– This pear preserves recipe only calls for eight simple ingredients that are likely hiding in your kitchen already. Folks often wonder how to make pear preserves, and we’re here to set the record straight.
Ingredients for Chocolate Sprinkles
|Confectioners Sugar||1 cup|
|Cocoa Powder||⅓ cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Instant Coffee||A pinch|
This Chocolate Sprinkles recipe will take plenty of time and you have to wait quite a long to experience the taste of these chocolate sprinkles. The complete time frame is given in the table below.
How Much Time It Takes?
|Preparation Time||Cooking and Drying Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||1 day and 10 minutes||1 day 20 minutes|
I know the time required is more but still, you will love every bite of it once it’s done. I can’t wait anymore. Let’s get started with the instructions and make these fantastic Chocolate Sprinkles.
Chocolate Sprinkles Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients along with some water and mix them slowly.
- Ensure that mixing the lumps is not formed and then mix it well and make it a smooth paste.
- After making a batter, put it in a pastry bag fitted with a number 3 tip, a paper cone or plastic bag with snipped off.
- Align 2-3 parchment paper and keep them on a clean surface and make a long series of thin parallel lines with this batter.
- Allow it to dry for about 24 hours and once dry, cut them into small sprinkles. Store them in an air-sealed container and can be used for several months.
Alas! Your chocolate sprinkles are ready to eat. Sprinkle them over your ice cream or truffles and maximize its taste.
Nutritional breakdown of Chocolate Sprinkles
The nutritional breakdown of this recipe is provided in the table below.
How to Make Chocolate Sprinkles at Home | Video
I’ve added a video of the procedure below. After watching this video, it’ll be easier for you to make these sprinkles at home.
The recipe is completed and I guess you all will now make it at home. Send us your queries and questions regarding this recipe in the comments section below and we would love to answer you guys. Till then, take excellent care of yourself and have a great day.