Here’s something easier to make and yummy to have for a Sunday brunch. A candied, sugary taste caked lively with cocoa apt for a perfect change for homey Sundays. This mouth-watering pancake definitely becomes the love of the brunches. It’s also coated with yummy white cream, a topping so lovable; it will be liked by kids and elders.
These CANDIED COCOA PANCAKES are fluffy, pan cooked, with the awesomeness of the yummy topping; worth tasting. It will make you fall in love with the cakes. It is a simple starting to the new cake cooks for a great start to the newness in your life. Cook to have a delightful experience ahead.
How much Time it will Take:
Ingredients for Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes :
|Cake flour||1 cup|
|Baking powder||1.5 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Cinnamon powder||½ tsp|
These are easily available ingredients, known enough to assure you and make a delightful cake.
How to Make Delightful Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes with Eggs | Recipe:
Making of batter:
- In a bowl put 1 cup cake flour then add 1.5 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp salt, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup milk and 1 egg beat it.
- Mix milk and then egg in it in order to make sure of exact proportional mix.
The batter is ready.
Preparation of sugar syrup:
- In a pre heated pan add ½ cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon powder and 4 tbsp water.
- Cook it on a medium flame until thick texture.
- After it is ready place it in a bowl for further use.
Cook these Delightful Cocoa Pancakes:
- On a pre heated pan coat some butter.
- Then in round shapes place the batter on it in thick moulds.
- Let it cook from one side for about 3-4 minutes.
- Cook the other side in the same manner.
- Place it on a plate and coat it with Candied Sugar Syrup made above.
- Now apply cream on the top.
- Serve hot.
Savour these delightful CANDIED COCOA PANCAKES with love. Love the idea of cooking a Yummy Cake. Fall in love with the not-so-easily forgettable taste on your taste buds.
In the meanwhile stay tuned with us for more exciting recipes…