If you want delightful chocolate pancakes then, I have just the recipe for you. The chocolate pancakes covered in sugar syrup and topped with whipped cream are a blessing for people with a sweet tooth.
As a kid, my mother used to make these delightful and fluffy chocolate pancakes for my birthday. They were delicious and super sweet. I loved to eat them. It became a birthday ritual for me. I make these chocolate pancakes every year for my birthday.
To make delightful fluffy chocolate pancakes, mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, and cocoa powder in a bowl. Prepare the sugar syrup by boiling sugar, cinnamon, and water until thick. Then, melt butter in a pan and place round molds on it. Pour the batter into the molds and cook. Transfer to a plate, cover with sugar syrup and top with whipped cream.
This was just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Huevos Rancheros– This recipe is a typical breakfast with fried eggs, corn tortillas and a perfect warm topping of salsa. It is the best Mexican breakfast you will ever have.
2. Moroccan Honeycomb Pancake– Moroccan honeycomb pancakes are spongey and bubbly pancakes containing semolina. They are light and really delicious. They are also really easy to make and don’t take much time to get ready.
3. Country Fried Ham– Country fried ham is a southern classic. The country-fried ham recipe that I am going to share today can be enjoyed on its own as well as clubbed with others.
4. Crumpets– Crumpets are a great way to change up and try something new for your breakfast. It can be an alternative to your bread. It is soft and spongy. It’ll be a great way to start your day.
Chocolate Pancakes With Eggs Recipe
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 unit Egg
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 4 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Whipped Cream
- In a bowl, put flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Then, add milk and egg. Beat the mixture.
- The pancake batter is ready.
For Sugar Syrup
- In a preheated pan, add sugar, cinnamon powder, and water.
- Cook it on a medium flame until it becomes thick.
- After it is ready, put it in a bowl and set it aside.
Making The Pancakes
- Add butter to a preheated pan and let it melt.
- Place round moulds on the pan and pour the batter inside the moulds.
- Cook both sides for 3-4 minutes each.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and coat them with the sugar syrup.
- Add whipped cream to the top of the pancakes. Serve hot.