I was thinking to make something yummy for a Sunday brunch. A candied, sugary taste caked lively with cocoa apt for a perfect change for homey Sundays. I thought to make mouth-watering pancake which will become the love of the brunches. It’s also coated with yummy white cream, a topping so lovable; it will be liked by kids and elders in my family.
I still remember, it was my birthday and all my friends were invited but my father could not arrange a cake because it was strick of all the shops and my mother made Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes with Eggs and all my friends appreciated my mother for Delightful Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes with Eggs.
By recalling the best memory of mine, I thought to share Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes Recipe with my lovely people which are fluffy, pan-cooked, with the awesomeness of the yummy topping; worth tasting. It will make you fall in love with the cakes. It is a simple starting to the new cake cooks for a great start to the newness in your life. Cook to have a delightful experience ahead.
Ingredients for Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
|Cake flour||1 cup|
|Baking powder||1.5 tsp|
|Cocoa Powder||2 tbsp|
|Cinnamon Powder||½ tsp|
How much Time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||15 MINS||45 MINS|
These are easily available ingredients, known enough to assure you and make a delightful cake.
Chocolate Pancakes Recipe with Eggs
Making of batter:
- In a bowl put 1 cupcake flour then add 1.5 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp salt, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup milk and 1 egg beat it.
- Mix milk and then egg in it in order to make sure of the exact proportional mix.
The batter is ready.
Preparation of sugar syrup
- In a preheated pan add ½ cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, and 4 tbsp water.
- Cook it on a medium flame until thick texture.
- After it is ready to place it in a bowl for further use.
Cook these Delightful Cocoa Pancakes
- On a preheated pan coat some butter.
- Then in round shapes place the batter on it in thick molds.
- Let it cook from one side for about 3-4 minutes.
- Cook the other side in the same manner.
- Place it on a plate and coat it with Candied Sugar Syrup made above.
- Now apply the cream on the top.
- Serve hot.
Now using the Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes recipe, you can Savour these delightful Chocolate Pancakes with love. Love the idea of cooking a Yummy Cake. Fall in love with the not-so-easily forgettable taste on your taste buds.
Nutritional Facts Of Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes with Eggs