Chocolate chip waffles are a delicious and sweet breakfast. They are the perfect breakfast for you if you love waffles and anything with chocolate chips. All you need is a waffle iron, some basic ingredients, and a few minutes of your time.
The batter for waffles and pancakes might seem the same but is actually a little bit different. Waffles have more fat and are sweeter than pancakes. Waffles are also better as they are easy to make and can hold fillings better.
To make chocolate chip waffles, mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon powder, baking powder, milk, eggs, and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Preheat and grease waffle iron. Pour the batter in it and cook for about 10 minutes. Remove from the waffle iron and put it on a plate. Serve with your favorite topping.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Huevos Rotos– This delicious recipe is simple, but it is listed among the popular Spanish egg dishes. Most people prefer eggs as breakfast. But in Spain, eggs are consumed not only as a resort for breakfast but even at lunch, dinner and surprisingly as desserts too.
2. Gabubu Bread– This recipe is a native American bread mostly famous in the West River and in South Dakota. It is a type of fry bread but uses less oil. It is made with the same ingredients you use for your regular bread.
3. Norwegian Pancakes– Norwegian Pancakes are thin, crepe-like, and have a delicious taste. They are also known as Pannekaker. They are great for breakfast but can also be served as a dessert. These soft and fluffy pancakes will definitely brighten up your day.
4. Mini Croissant– This delicious crescent bread is originally from Austria and was then adapted and made in different parts of Europe. It has since become a huge part of French culture.
Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 ⅔ cups Milk
- ⅓ cup Melted Unsalted Butter
- 2 Extra-Large Eggs
- Preheat the waffle iron and grease it.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon powder, and baking powder.
- To this, add in the milk and then the melted butter. Now, add in the eggs and mix the ingredients well. Put chocolate chips in the last.
- Now, pour the batter into the waffle iron. Let it cook for about 10 minutes until it stops steaming.
- After steaming has slowed down, open the waffle iron and remove the waffle.
- Add butter, chocolate syrup, or maple syrup for topping and serve.