So, I was first served Chocolate Chip Waffles on my 15th birthday as my mother and sister knew how much I loved waffles. Honestly, I was a spoilt child and was crazy about chocolates. It was my best birthday.
Can you imagine a 15-year-old girl who just loves chocolates was surprised with Chocolate Chip Waffles? I was spoilt again for I wanted them every alternate day. I wanted them badly. But the dentist advised me to stop eating chocolates. I had a terrible time as I hid chocolates in my closet and ate it when nobody was there. I even dreamt of eating chocolates. But I had to obey my mother and I didn’t eat chocolate for 6 straight months!
And one day, my mother surprised me. Guess what, it was Chocolate Chip Waffles. I was on cloud nine. I even learnt the Chocolate Chip Waffles recipe. But with the managed diet, I was not allowed to eat them very often. But yes, my reward was that I could prepare them once a month. My condition improved with this decorated reward.
If you too want to have this lip smacking Chocolate Chip Waffles, I am giving away my secret to happiness: Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe. Enjoy the process.
Ingredients required for Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe
|All-Purpose Flour||2 cups|
|Chocolate Chips||1 cup|
|Granulated Sugar||2 tsp|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Low-Fat Milk||5/3 cups|
|Unsalted Butter (melted)||1/3 cup|
|Extra-Large Eggs (lightly beaten)||2|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe
- Take all the dry ingredients and combine them, put chocolate chips in the last.
- Preheat waffle iron and grease it.
- Add in the milk and after it adds slightly cooled melted butter.
- Now put eggs and combine the ingredients.
- Now in the preheated waffle iron, pour the specified amount of batter for a waffle iron.
- Let it cook until it stops steaming.
- Now it is advised to cook longer for crispy waffle and cook for less time if you want softer waffles.
- After steaming has slowed down open the waffle iron and remove the waffle. (ensure it does not stick).
- Serve it. You can add butter or syrup for additional serving.
Nutritional information Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe
|Saturated fat||1.2 gm|
|Total fats||3.5 gm|
|Total carbohydrates||15.7 gm|
|Dietary fibre||0.5 gm|