Chivas Regal is a brand of blended scotch whiskey that was founded by the duo of brothers named James and John Chivas in 1801 in Scotland. They opened a store of luxury items but it wasn’t until 1850, they launched their first whiskey product.
Right now, Chivas Regal is currently the top scotch whiskey aged 12 years or older in Europe and Asia region. And right now the brand is owned by Pernod Ricard.
So if you’ve come to this article, I will tell you the latest Chivas Regal prices. Besides that, I will also tell you the varieties. and mixed drinks of Chivas Regal
Chivas Regal Prices
The Chivas Regal prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml bottle and you can find a Chivas Regal Whiskey bottle from most of the supermarkets like Walmart, Walgreens and more.
Similar to other whiskey brands, Chivas Regal also has a variety of blended scotch whiskeys in its collection that 12-Year-Old, 18-Year-Old, 25-Year-Old blends. And you can create a variety of mixed drinks using these varieties as well.
But first, let’s check out the latest Chivas Regal prices.
|Chivas Regal 12 Year Old||750ml||$29.97|
|Chivas Regal 12 Year Old||750ml||$32.9|
|Chivas Regal 12 Year Old||750ml||$23.89|
Chivas Regal Varieties
Similar to other whiskey brands, Chivas Regal has a variety of drinks like 12-Year-Old, 18-Year-Old, 25-Year-Old blends. So let’s talk a little bit more about the varieties.
1) Chivas Regal 12-Year-Old Blended Scotch Whiskey
This drink is Moderately light-bodied whiskey you can take pleasure in anywhere and at any time because it is easy to appreciate and share. It has a celebrated smoothness, and a honeyed, fruity taste.
2) Chivas Regal 18-Year-Old Blended Scotch Whiskey
This drink is the world’s first luxury whiskey and personally created by renowned Master Blender Colin Scott, Chivas Regal 18 Year Old will quickly become your favorite scotch. It is also the winner of the 2015 award for Best Blended Scotch (18 Years) and Best Blended Scotch Whisky in 2014.
3) Chivas Regal 25-Year-Old Blended Scotch Whiskey
Chivas Regal 25 was The World’s First Luxury Whisky, launched to America’s high society in New York in 1909 as the first whiskey to be aged at least 25 years. In the 1920s during WW1 and prohibition, Chivas Regal 25 disappeared and became a highly coveted collector’s item. It wasn’t until 1950 that Chivas Regal returned as a 12-year-old whiskey. In 2007 Master Blender Colin Scott, inspired by the original recipe, recreated Chivas Regal 25 to celebrate where the story began.
4) Chivas Regal Blended Scotch Whiskey Mizunara Edition
The world’s first luxury Scotch whiskey to be selectively finished in Japanese Mizunara oak cask. It is made by the very richest and finest of single malt and grain whiskeys, Chivas Regal Mizunara has been selectively finished in Mizunara oak casks.
5) Chivas Regal Extra Blended Scotch Whiskey
Chivas Regal Extra satisfies the notes of honey, vanilla, butterscotch, and apples, making it an appealing choice for every whiskey lover. Chivas Regal Extra is known for its smooth balance and memorable flavor.
6) Chivas Regal Royal Salute
Royal Salute 21-Year-Old 80 Proof is named for the traditional 21-gun salute that has long been used across a number of cultures and countries as a sign of respect on royal occasions. This drink has a taste of chocolate, dried fruit, caramel, and toasted oak.
8) Chivas Regal Ultis
The first blended malt whiskey from The House Of Chivas Regal. At the heart of Chivas Regal are its Master Blenders. Only five have spent their life’s work mastering our famous house style since 1909. In celebration of their dedication and talent, Chivas Regal has hand-selected only five of our most precious signature single Malts. Each one to honor the legacy of five generations of blending excellence.
Chivas Regal Mixed Drinks
Since Chivas Regal is not an entry-level priced scotch whiskey, using it in mixed drinks should be done with care. After all, you should buy cheaper whiskeys to use in mixed drinks since their taste will be diluted by other ingredients anyways.
- Chivas Collins- This drink is made with 2 Slices of Green Apple (Granny Smith), 50ml Chivas Regal 12, 100ml Lemonade, 50ml Soda Water, and Lime Wheel.
- Rob Roy– This drink is made with 50ml Chivas Regal 12, 12.5ml Lillet Blanc, 12.5ml Lillet Rouge, and Dash Angostura Bitters.
- Morning Glory Fizz– This drink is made with 50ml Chivas Regal 12, 10ml White Sugar, 5ml Fresh Lemon Juice, 15ml Lime juice, 25ml Egg White, and Soda water.
- Old Fashioned– This drink is made with 60ml Chivas Regal 12, 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters, 1x Brown Sugar Lump, and 1x Orange Slice.
- Blend Fizz- This drink is made with 2 parts Chivas Brothers’ Blend, 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice, 0.75 parts honey, Dash of Orange Bitters, and Soda water.
- Chancellor– This drink is made with 50ml Chivas Regal Extra, 12.5ml Sweet Vermouth., 25ml Port. and 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters.
- Hoots Mon Spritz– This drink is made with 50ml Chivas Regal Extra, 12.5ml Lillet Blanc, Soda water, Lemon twist garnish, and 12.5ml Sweet Vermouth.
- Silver Fox Fizz– This drink is made with 50ml Chivas Regal Extra, 15ml Lime juice, 10ml Sugar syrup, 15ml Egg white, 5ml Kummel, and 50ml Soda top.
- Aberdeen Flip– This drink is made with 2 part Chivas Regal 18, 1 part 12 yr old Oloroso Sherry, 1 whole egg, 0.25 parts honeyed spice syrup, Dash of Fee Brothers’ Aztec Chocolate Bitters, and 2 tsp black cherry jam
- Auld Alliance– This drink is made with 1 part Chivas Regal 18, 0.75 part Martell Cordon Bleu, Pernod Absinthe rinse., 0.2 parts sugar syrup, Dash Peychaud’s Bitters, Dash Fee Brothers’ Old Fashioned Bitters., Lemon Twist, and Orange Twist.
- Chivas 18 Sour– This drink is made with 2 part Chivas Regal 18, 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 part sugar syrup, and 0.5 part egg white
- Rebellion- This drink is made with 2 parts Chivas Regal 18, 0.75 part Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth, 0.5 parts freshly pressed blood-orange juice, 3 whole cloves, and Dash Fee Brothers’ Aztec Chocolate Bitters.