Have you heard somewhere about Chipotle’s secret menu and now you are searching about it on the internet? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place because, in this article, I will tell you Chipotle’s secret menu that their employees are not allowed to share it. Besides that, I will also tell you the nutritional breakdown of each and every item that is available in Chipotle’s secret menu.
Chipotle is an American food chain that usually deals with Mexican food. The restaurant chain is well known for its extraordinary food and its quality all over America. But most of the people know about their regular menu, not their secret menu.
And you know what’s the best part about a secret menu? Ordering something from a restaurant that is not on their regular menu. Chipotle’s secret menu is not very difficult to access. All you need to do is to ask for items like Burritodilla, Quesadilla, Fresh Cilantro or other items present on their secret menu.
A Burritodilla is one of the most famous items on Chipotle’s secret menu. It is basically a quesadilla and a burrito together. It has fillings like carnitas, fajita veggies, and guac that are very common for a burrito but it has cheese-loaded in it.
It is similar to Quesarito but the main difference between a Quesarito and Burritodilla is that Quesarito is very small in size as compared to a Burritiodilla. A Burritiodilla is meant for a large appetite.
2) Double Wrapped Burrito
When you wrap your burrito in 2 flour tortillas instead of one, it becomes a Double Wrapped Burrito. It is one of the most of Chipotle’s secret menu items that you can get. The extra tortilla provides the chewy inner goodness to the Double Wrapped Burrito.
Let’s check out the nutrition of Double Wrapped Burrito.
3) Double-Decker Taco
A double-decker taco is a taco inside of a cheese taco. The regular taco is on the top and the bottom portion of the Taco is filled with cheese.
One thing to remember is that the Double-Decker Taco is not Chipotle’s regular menu. So, if you want to order a Double-Decker Taco from Chipotle’s secret menu, then you need to mention that you want a regular taco placed on a cheese taco.
Let’s check out the nutritional breakdown of Double-Decker Taco.
|Total Fat||15 g|
You may think that Nachos is a very common Mexican food item but it is not something that you’ll find on a regular Chipotle menu. But the nachos served in Chipotle’s are tortilla chips topped with protein, lettuce, beans, sour cream, and salsas of your choice.
So, let’s see how many nutritional benefits did Nachos in Chipotle’s secret menu has.
It is one of the most classic dishes that you can order from Chipotle’s secret menu. Quesadilla is a simple two crispy flour tortillas with melted cheese in the middle. You can get a little creative by choosing whatever salsas or beans you want in your Quesadilla.
A Quesarito is a standard burrito that is wrapped inside a quesadilla. Instead of meat, a Quesarito has cheese filled in it. This Chipotle’s secret menu item is not for someone who has a small space in his stomach because it has a bunch of protein-enriched toppings. You can also add additional toppings inside your Quesarito as well.
So let’s check out the nutritional breakdown of the Quesarito.
7) Taco Salad
Some locations of Chipotle serve Taco Salads instead of burrito bowls. The thing that makes Taco Salad so special is a crispy flour tortilla that you eat as well.
It is one of the most delicious dishes that you can get at Chipotle. But on the same hand, a Taco Salad bowl is one of the most difficult secret menu items that you can get your hands on because not all Chipotle locations serve this special Taco Bowl.
8) Single Taco
If you are not hungry but you are still in a mood of having Tacos, then you order a single Taco in Chipotle, instead of three. A single taco is good for kids that have less appetite.
A Single Taco with beer or margarita is perfect if you are visiting Chipotle with your friends.
So let’s check out the nutrition you can get from a single Taco.
Cilantro is a healthy herd that you can get in the food items of Chipotle for free if you’d ask for it. You can request the herb as a topping on your favorite taco, bowl, burrito, or salad. The Cilantro herb has a lot of nutritional benefits, so let’s check that out.
10) The 3-Pointer
The 3-Pointer is a special type of burrito that is only filled with only three items. You can choose from any three fillings for your burrito and it costs less than an average burrito.
It is a very simple dish but yet it is loved by everyone who tastes it.
11) Extra Shells
One of the best parts about Chipotle that only a few people know that it offers free extra shells to those who want them on the side when they order a Burrito Bowl.
So if you are in Chipotle and you want to make your own own tacos or burrito, just ask nicely and they will provide you with free taco shells or tortilla shell.
12) Extra Fillings
Some people are not happy with the number of fillings that they get in their burrito. But if you are in Chipotle, you can order some extra fillings in all their dishes.
While it may take some bucks, but it’ll take your eating experience to a whole new level. And in my opinion, it’s worth spending some bucks for some extra veggie fillings if you are in Chipotle.
13) Extra Cheese
If you are a cheese lover and you feel shy to ask for some extra cheese in any restaurant, then don’t feel the same at Chipotle. In Chipotle, you can order extra cheese with the item that you are ordering.
Yes, you’ve heard it right, you can order some extra cheese with almost everything.
Chipotle’s secret menu can get you an extra bang for buck with it’s 2-for-1. This genius hack involves ordering a burrito bowl and splitting it into two burritos. Wondering how can you do that? Here’s what you do.
You begin by ordering a burrito bowl with a double of everything and two tortillas on the side. So, you will end up paying thirty cents per tortilla and up to five dollars extra for double protein. However, the catch is that you won’t be charged for extra toppings like rice, beans, salsa, or lettuce.
Once you get your order, you take the tortillas and split the contents of the bowl into two portions. Next, you place them on each tortilla and make a wrap out of it.
So, you have two delicious burritos for the price of one!
15) Mix And Match
What if I tell you that you can upgrade your Chipotle bowl to an extraordinary level by using the word ‘and’ to take your order to the next level? That too, at no extra cost? Yes, that’s true!
This secret menu hack is dubbed as “mix and match.” It helps you to get a combo of two things. You can order white and brown rice and you can also add black and pinto beans.
Moreover, you can play with a mix and match of proteins for the price of one by ordering half chicken with half pork, or half steak and half carnitas.
16) Spicy Queso
Queso is an all-time favorite dip at Chipotle. But thanks to a Chipotle Tik Tok account for introducing a fun combination. Turn up the heat by pairing your main course with spicy queso. How do you do that?
Order Chipotle queso with a side of their hot salsa. Mix up the two to make spicy queso!
How to Order from Chipotle’s Secret Menu?
Ordering from a secret menu is a very easy task but sometimes, you can’t just go to Chipotle’s store and directly ask an employee about the secret menu. So, if you want to order any of the items that I mentioned above from the Chiptole’s secret menu, then this is how you can do it.
1) One of the easiest ways by which you can order from Chipotle’s secret menu is by directly asking for it. Just go to a Chipotle’s store and ask an employee about the Chipotle’s secret menu. If he/she is allowed to share it with you, then you are good to go.
But what if, the Chipotle’s employee is not allowed to share the secret menu with you? Then you can use the below-mentioned technique.
2) Just visit Chipotle’s restaurant and assume that there is no secret menu. Just order any regular item from their regular menu. But while ordering, ask the employee about how many toppings or fillings you can add.
3) If Chipotle’s employee agrees to the customization that you want to make with your Chipotle’s food, then your Chipotle’s secret menu items will soon be in your hand.
4) But if the employee disagrees with the modifications to the food, then don’t argue with him/her. Because it can be Chipotle’s policy to not share the secret menu information with anyone.
Similar Restaurants That Offer A Secret Menu
- Subway – Subway has some delicious sandwich variations and a lot more, all on their secret menu.
- Five Guys – You have probably never heard of Five Guys secret menu. If you haven’t, then you need to check it out!
- Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen has the most decadent selection of desserts, ice creams and beverages, even on their secret menu!
- Wendy’s – Wendy’s, although a fast food chain, has some of the most gourmet burgers on their secret menu.
- Panda Express – Panda Express has a lot to offer on its secret menu and is something that the health-conscious should surely have a look at!
- Whataburger – Burgers so delicious, even on their secret menu, that they make you say, “What-a-burger!”.
- Jersey Mike’s – The secret menu from Jersey Mike’s surely has some amazing classic and wacky selections, truly worth checking out.
- Wawa – Wawa has some really amazing and over the top breakfast options, all on their secret menu!
- Arby’s – Arby’s is one stop to enjoy every sort of fast food and the sheer variety on their secret menu just proves so.
- Waffle House – As the name suggests, waffle house has some really great sweet and savory waffle options on their secret menu.
I hope you’ve liked this article and if you have any queries regarding Chipotle’s secret menu, do let me know in the comments section below.