OMG, I know you people are here to search about the delicious Chipotle Corn Salsa and I know this thing also you love this because of the crunchy corns.
I tell you one secret wanna listen?
Even I am also a corn lover and each and every dish which is having corn is my favorite. The first time when I had this Chipotle Corn Salsa I ate it for 4-5 times it was so tasty that as a diet freak person I ate this many times. I ate at my friend’s birthday party I still remember this thing and I found it very interesting after eating this.
I went to the chef and ask him about the recipe for the delicious dish which I will never forget. I thought I should share this recipe with you all lovely corn lovers like me.
Today, I will tell you the secret recipe of Chipotle Corn Salsa. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Flayed Man Cheese Ball– This flayed man cheese ball recipe can be your next Halloween cheese ball idea. Make it at home and surprise your kids and family friends.
2. Sopa de Tortilla– You will love this recipe and once you made it, then there is no going back. You will try many other Mexican recipes and will explore all the great taste they have.
3. Flour Tortillas– The tortillas are the old and traditional dishes of old Mexican civilization and people of old times used to make them without using any ingredient other than wheat or cornflour.
4. Steak Nachos– Having Tortilla Chips layered with steak, melted cheese, beans, salsa and many other ingredients is just a treat to have.
Ingredients Which Required To Make Chipotle Corn Salsa
|Frozen Sweet Corns||20 ounce|
|Chopped Red Onion||1 cup|
|Chopped Jalapeno Pepper||1|
|Lemon Juice||1 cup|
|Lime Juice||1 cup|
|Chopped Cilantro||1 cup|
How To Make Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- Put Pablano pepper on the gas stove. Heat it until the skin turns brown.
- Turn the gas off when you find it brown. Transfer it to a bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Use gloves to remove the skin and seeds of pepper and cut it.
- Cook corns according to the directions.
- After it cooks, spread it on a sheet to cool.
- In a large bowl, add jalapeno, poblano, onions, cilantro, lime juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Note: Serve it with Tortilla Chips.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Cooking Time||Preparation Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||20 MINS||40 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Chipotle Corn Salad