OMG, I know you people are here to search about the delicious Chipotle Corn Salsa and I know this thing also you love this because of the crunchy corns.
I tell you one secret wanna listen?
Even I am also a corn lover and each and every dish which is having corn is my favorite. The first time when I had this Chipotle Corn Salsa I ate it for 4-5 times it was so tasty that as a diet freak person I ate this many times. I ate at my friend’s birthday party I still remember this thing and I found it very interesting after eating this.
I went to the chef and ask him about the recipe for the delicious dish which I will never forget. I thought I should share this recipe with you all lovely corn lovers like me.
Today, I will tell you the secret recipe of Chipotle Corn Salsa.
Ingredients Which Required To Make Chipotle Corn Salsa
|Frozen Sweet Corns||20 ounce|
|Chopped Red Onion||1 cup|
|Chopped Jalapeno Pepper||1|
|Lemon Juice||1 cup|
|Lime Juice||1 cup|
|Chopped Cilantro||1 cup|
How To Make Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- Put Pablano pepper on the gas stove. Heat it until the skin turns brown.
- Turn the gas off when you find it brown. Transfer it to a bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Use gloves to remove the skin and seeds of pepper and cut it.
- Cook corns according to the directions.
- After it cooks, spread it on a sheet to cool.
- In a large bowl, add jalapeno, poblano, onions, cilantro, lime juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Note: Serve it with Tortilla Chips.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Cooking Time||Preparation Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||20 MINS||40 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Chipotle Corn Salad