A continental veggie mixes, an indie spice mix; all we need is the balance of Chinese cuisine leading to a perfect taste in one dish. Life can be lead carefree but at times we need a balance to hold us down to a correct thing. We need to balance our emotions, control our actions for a perfect scenic beauty in life. So we put this on a plate to understand how important it is for us.
I went to China for my business trip. It was my 5 days conference there and every day, after my conference I went on the streets on Wuhan to explore Chinese tradition, culture and food. I saw many people there, who were eating bats, rats etc but I explore the vegetarian dishes of China.
There is a myriad variety of vegetarian food there but the dish which is very simple and the heart of China is Chinese Mixed Stir-Fry. In that dish ingredients which are used are typical Chinese vegetable and it is very tasty and divine.
Today, I will share the Chinese Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry recipe. It is mouthwatering Fried and saucy stir of veggies to accompany us in the main course. Its taste is a treat to have, like all the Chinese. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Frogmore Stew– This stew originated in the Lowcountry fishing community on St. Helena Island called Frogmore. This is why this stew is also known as Lowcountry boil or Beaufort stew.
2. Garlic Mushrooms on Toast– Mushroom on toast is a yummy topping of these your favorite ingredient; cooked with aromatic spices. A little, quick bread pizza to give you a tummy-filling supper.
3. Kung Pao Chicken– Kung pao chicken is a highly addictive stir-fried chicken with the perfect combination of salty, sweet and spicy flavour.
4. Bhagare Baingan Curry– Bhagare Baingan is a Hyderabad cuisine made in Punjabi way and tastes international, eaten in every part of the world. It is eaten with rice and chapatti. It is also called as Nune Vankaya Kura in Telegu.
Ingredients for Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
|Chopped garlic flakes||20-25 units|
|Sliced ginger||1 medium unit|
|Chopped onion||1 big unit|
|Finely chopped green chilli||2 units|
|Chopped broccoli||1 unit|
|Chopped cabbage||1 unit|
|Finely chopped carrot||2 medium units|
|Soya sauce||2 tsp|
|Chili sauce||1 tsp|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||25 minutes||40 minutes|
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
- Take some water and keep it on a medium place and put the broccoli in it and let it boil for 2 minutes until broccoli becomes crispy.
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Heat it and add garlic, ginger, and onion.
- Roast it for about 5 minutes.
- Now add green chillies, broccoli, cabbage, and carrots.
- Mix them all.
- Stir them to fry.
- Now add sugar, soy sauce, and chilli sauce (units as mentioned in the ingredients).
- Mix them and cook well. Now add 1 tsp salt and mix it thoroughly.
- Serve hot.
Enjoy the balance of CHINESE VEGETABLE STIR-FRIED and LIFE at the same time with this Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry recipe. Value the moments you eat, you spend time with family and others that are going to lead you to happiness.
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe Nutritional Information