A cooking style everybody’s favourite, Schezwan, especially being it oily peppery and spicy; all we need is the balance of Chinese cuisine leading to a perfect taste in one dish.
Life can be lead carefree but at times we need a balance to hold us down to a correct thing. We need to balance our emotions, control our actions for a perfect scenic beauty in life. So we put this in the plate to understand how important it is for us.
One day, I watching television and there was an advertisement, in that advertisement I saw someone saying they are eating paneer schezwan. I found the name interesting and I surf over the internet and I found the Chinese Paneer Schezwan recipe and I made it my home. It was very delicious and Guess What?
Today, I will share Chinese Schezwan Paneer Recipe which is a mouth-watering Fried and saucy stir of your lovable that can bring your taste buds to life. Its taste is definitely a treat to have, like all the Chinese food we ever had. Let’s journey towards a perfect balance of spices to create wonders on our plates.
Ingredients for Chinese Schezwan Paneer Recipe
|Finely chopped garlic||1 tsp|
|Crushed ginger||2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tsp|
|Tomato sauce||4 tsp|
|Chili flakes||2 tsp|
|Black pepper powder||1 tsp|
|Sesame oil||2 tbsp|
|Chopped Green onions||½ cup|
|Boiled peas||½ cup|
|Mix of chopped veggies||1 cup|
|Sliced Cheese||250 gm|
|Corn flour||2 tsp|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Chinese Schezwan Paneer Recipe
- Blend Red Chillies and 2 tbsp Water to make paste.
- Now take corn flour, pepper, maida, salt, the chilli paste in a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Now put the pieces of Cottage Cheese in it and let it marinate for sometime.
- Then in a pan, put some some and fry the marinated pieces of cheese in it.
- Now put the pieces on a tissue to remove excess oil.
For Schezwan Cheese
- In a bowl add ginger, garlic, soya sauce, 2 tsp tomato sauce, chilli flakes, and black pepper mix all and keep aside.
- Put sesame oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add the above-mixed sauces in it. Cook on high flame for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now add peas, green onions, and the veggie mixes in it fry it for a while.
- Now add the fried cheese slices in it. And cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl add cornflour and 3 tsp water; add this in the above gravy.
- Add 1 tsp salt in it. Mix it well. Cook it till a thick texture.
- Add some more tomato sauce, cook it for a while and then serve this amazing recipe as a beautiful gesture.
Enjoy the balance of this Chinese Schezwan Paneer recipe and Life at the same time. Value the moments you eat, you spend time with family and others that are going to lead you to happiness.
Nutritional Facts Of Chinese Schezwan Paneer Recipe