Chinese fried rice is a great and easy rice recipe. It is a great recipe for satiating hunger. It has a lot of veggies and a lot of sauces. If you use cooked rice, it reduces the cooking time by 20 minutes.
Fried rice is a rice dish that is made by stir-frying rice with other ingredients. You can add a lot of things to fried rice like vegetables, eggs, chicken, and meat. It all depends on your preference.
To Chinese fried rice, heat oil in a pan and add ginger and garlic paste to it. In a bowl, mix sauces and add vegetables. Put this sauce in the pan and cook the vegetables. Then, heat the oil in another pan and add the cooked rice to it. Season it with salt and then, add the cooked vegetables to it. Stir it for some time. Remove the pan from heat and garnish with green onions.
This was just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below.
Ingredients for Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
|White Rice||2 cups|
|Ginger (grated)||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic (grated)||1 teaspoon|
|Green Onion (finely chopped)||1|
|Green Chilly (finely chopped)||1 teaspoon|
|Green Chilly Sauce||2 teaspoons|
|Soya Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Carrot (finely chopped)||1 cup|
|Beans (finely chopped)||¼ cup|
|Capsicum (finely chopped)||¼ cup|
|White Pepper Powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||1 cup|
|Green Onion Leaves||Enough for garnishing|
Note- Pre-cooked rice will just reduce the cook time to 20 minutes.
How much Time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||25 MINS||35 MINS|
Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger paste and garlic paste to it and roast it. Add green onions and cook them for a while.
- In a bowl, mix green chilly sauce, soya sauce, and vinegar.
- Now, add finely chopped carrot, beans, and capsicum to it. Also, add salt and white pepper powder to it and mix well.
- Add the sauce to the pan and stir well. Then, remove it from the flame.
- Heat oil in another pan. Put the cooked rice in it. Add salt to it and mix well.
- Then, add cooked veggies and sauce to it and mix thoroughly. Garnish it with green onion leaves and serve hot.
Nutritional Facts Of Chinese Fried Rice Recipe