Last Saturday, I visited my friend at her home when I went to her home for lunch because she invited me there and after 30 minutes of chit-chat, her mother calls both of us for lunch there is a myriad variety of food there.
After eating all the food the things, I liked the most is Chinese Fried Rice. I asked aunty about the Chinese Fried Rice recipe, so I could share it with my lovely people. Come let’s see how it will work.
Ingredients for Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
|White Rice||2 cups|
|Grated ginger||1 tsp|
|Grated garlic||1 tsp|
|Finely chopped Green Onion||1 unit|
|Finely chopped Green Chilly||1 tsp|
|Green Chilly Sauce||2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tsp|
|Finely chopped carrot||1 cup|
|Finely chopped beans||¼ cup|
|Finely chopped capsicum||¼ cup|
|White pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Cooked rice||1 cup|
|Green onion leaves||Enough for garnishing|
Note- Pre-cooked rice will just reduce the cook time to 20 minutes.
How much Time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||25 MINS||35 MINS|
Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp oil and let it heat. Add 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste and roast it.
- Add green onions and cook it for a while. In a bowl side by side mix 2 tsp green chilly sauce, 1 tsp soya sauce, and 1 tsp vinegar.
- Now add finely chopped carrot, beans and capsicum to it.
- Add ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp white pepper powder to it and mix well.
- Add the above-mixed sauces to it and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- In another preheated pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat it. Put 1 cup cooked rice in it. Add ¼ tsp salt to it and mix well.
- Add cooked veggies to it and mix thoroughly. Garnish it with green onion leaves and serve hot.
A change is just in life and health added to it in smaller quantities would make us a better tomorrow. This DELICIOUS FRIED RICE is best to savor at its best and balanced to the fullest. And yet the garnishing will add to the beauty and delight of its taste.
Nutritional Facts Of Chinese Fried Rice Recipe