Today, we are going to see an awesome recipe of chimichurri sauce that goes perfectly with grilled meat, your vegan salad, seafood, or just a loaf of normal bread.
The sauce has its origins in Argentina. I have been eating the sauce since my childhood and it is one of my favorite dips. It has the goodness of all the fresh ingredients that add to its taste and healthy nature. The spices and herbs used in it are completely safe and have some great health benefits.
To make the chimichurri sauce, mix olive oil, red wine vinegar, parsley, garlic cloves, dried oregano, red chilies, salt and pepper in a bowl. Let it rest for at least 10 minutes and the sauce is ready to serve.
I know you’re excited to try out the sauce but make sure you follow the detailed recipe below. Now, let’s have a quick what ingredients will go into the making of the sauce. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Gluten-Free Pesto– A gluten-free pesto gives a divine taste. Normally, it is made with butter and cheese. But today, I will be sharing with you a dairy-free recipe that you are going to love very much.
2. Little Caesars Buttery Garlic Dipping Sauce– Looking for the secret Little Caesar’s buttery garlic dipping sauce recipe? Then, I could definitely help you by sharing how the brand makes their garlic sauce in a few easy steps.
3. Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip– If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce was discontinued by the outlet, so the only way you can enjoy it is by making it at your home.
4. Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce– Colonel Sanders’s secret KFC sauce can be used as a dressing sauce for salads, sandwiches, burgers and it perfectly fits as KFC chicken dressing sauce.
Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Chopped Parsley
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Small Red Chilies
- ¾ tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients to it. Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes such that all the flavours get incorporated into the oil.
- You can let it rest for more than 2 hours if you want. Else let it rest for about 10 minutes only.
- Refrigerate it and store it in a cool place. It can be stored for up to two weeks or more.
If you have liked this chimichurri sauce recipe, do not forget to share your views in the comment section. Do not hesitate to ask your queries related to the recipe in the comment section. Share the recipe with your friends. Cheers!