Transform the regular mayonnaise into the famous restaurant-style ranch dressing. Accompany your side dish with Chili’s ranch dressing. If you, too, like to try famous restaurant recipes at home, then Chili’s ranch dressing is a perfect shot for you. It’s just the mayonnaise amped up by adding spices and herbs. It’s super easy to make and tastes exactly like the famous Chili’s ranch dressing.
Chili’s ranch dressing is a smooth blend of mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk. It’s spiced up with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. If you’re tempted to add more flavors and spices, feel free to do so. You can use a hand blender if you don’t have a whisk. Chili’s ranch dressing can stay in the refrigerator for about six months (when kept in an air-tight container).
Now, let me walk you through the procedure to make Chili’s ranch dressing. Read the lists of equipment and the ingredients that are important for this recipe. Follow the instructions carefully to have your ranch dressing exactly like Chili’s ranch dressing. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other recipes from the Chilli’s menu.
1. Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas– Chili’s chicken bacon ranch quesadillas has a delicious mixture of chopped chicken and bacon sandwiched between tortillas. These quesadillas have bacon and chicken mixture mixed with ranch and Cheddar cheese.
2. Chili’s Black Beans– Chili’s black beans are loaded with the flavors of spices added. This dish has soft black beans cooked and mixed with spices like garlic powder, cumin powder, pepper, and salt. It can be enjoyed with any main course dish.
3. Chili’s Honey Chipotle Sauce– Chili’s honey chipotle sauce is a delicious blend of honey and barbecue sauce mixed with chipotles powder. It has orange juice and lime juice for fruity-citrusy lift. It has ground red pepper added to it for extra spiciness.
4. Chili’s Spicy Garlic And Lime Shrimp– Chili’s spicy garlic and lime shrimp are crispy delicious and are cooked in garlic-flavored butter. These shrimp are tossed with the spice blend. The spice blend has garlic powder, onion powder, dry parsley flakes, thyme, cayenne pepper, and many more. It can be enjoyed with any spicy condiment or a side dish.
What Equipment Will You Need For Chili’s Ranch Dressing?
- Bowl- Use a large bowl to whisk in all the ingredients for the ranch dressing.
- Spatula- Mix the ingredients of the ranch dressing using a spatula.
- Spoon- Add ingredients like sour cream, mayonnaise, and many more to the bowl.
- Whisk- Use a whisk to combine all the ingredients into a creamy smooth dressing.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Chili’s Ranch Dressing?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||–||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Chili’s Ranch Dressing?
- Mayonnaise- Mayonnaise is the most common key ingredient for the ranch. I’ve used one-fourth cup of mayonnaise for this recipe. You can use any type of mayonnaise but avoid using miracle whip.
- Sour Cream- Use a one-fourth cup of sour cream to make it thicker and to add more flavor to the ranch. You can add another dollop of sour cream for a thicker ranch.
- Pickle Juice- Use a tablespoon of pickle juice to add a slightly tart and sour taste to the dressing.
- Buttermilk- Add a tablespoon of buttermilk to enhance the texture and taste of the ranch dressing.
- Salt- Add salt according to the taste to improve the taste of the ranch.
- Parsley- Dried parsley adds herbal flavor and aroma to the ranch. Add one-fourth teaspoon of dried parsley to the ranch dressing.
- Onion Powder- Add one-fourth teaspoon of onion powder to add mild sweet onion flavor to the ranch dressing.
- Garlic Powder- Garlic powder gives a mild seasoning flavor to the dressing. Add about a one-eighth teaspoon of garlic powder to the ranch.
- Pepper- Add some heat and spiciness to the ranch by adding a dash of freshly ground black pepper.
Steps To Make Chili’s Ranch Dressing
1. Whisk In The Ingredients
Take a large bowl and add mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk to it. Whisk them to combine.
2. Season And Serve
Now, season it with salt and pepper and add parsley, onion powder, and garlic powder to the mixture. Add pickle juice and mix it to form smooth ranch dressing. Transfer it into the refrigerator and serve it with any side dish.
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||105 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How Will Chili’s Ranch Dressing Look and Taste?
Ready to enjoy favorite sides with Chili’s ranch dressing? It’s loaded with mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk. It tastes mildly sweet and spicy with a hint of garlicky flavor and onion. Parsley adds a fresh herbal taste and pickle juice gives a spicy lift to the dressing. It can be enjoyed with bread, sandwiches, chips, salads, or any other side dish.
Chili’s Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Pickle Juice Dill
- 1 tablespoon Buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
Did you try Chili’s ranch dressing? Tell me in the comments below. Read and try other recipes too.