If you ask me for a warm cheesy, spicy dip, Chili’s queso is the first thing that comes to my mind. It’s a mouth-watering combination of cheese, milk, and spices. It’s probably the best cheesy dip served at Chili’s. If you haven’t been to chili’s or tasted Chili’s queso, I have the entire recipe here. Trust me! You’ll enjoy trying this recipe and the result will amaze you.
Chili’s queso is creamy-smooth and spicy-hot. You can reduce the amount of chili powder, cayenne pepper, or Hormel chili added, in case you don’t want it to be too hot and spicy. It’s a versatile dip. This means you can enjoy Chili’s queso with tacos, tortilla chips, nachos, burritos, and many more. It’s mainly enjoyed with Mexican dishes.
Chili’s queso is a simple recipe that gets ready within a few minutes. It’s so easy that the recipe ends in just three steps, cutting the cheese, combining with other ingredients, and stirring until smooth queso is formed. The taste of this dip is unforgettable. You gotta make this delicious Chili’s queso to believe this! But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other recipes from the Chilli’s menu.
1. Chili’s Cajun Chicken Pasta– Chili’s Cajun chicken pasta has chicken spiced up with Cajun seasoning and is served with penne pasta and diced tomatoes. The pasta is infused with the flavors of garlic, pepper, cheese, and parsley. The shredded cheese and chopped parsley on top add more flavors to it.
2. Chili’s Enchilada Soup– Chili’s enchilada soup is loaded with cheese, chicken, and flavors from herbs and spices. It’s filled with the taste of enchilada sauce, Velveeta cheese, Masa Harina, and spices like chili, garlic powder, pepper. It’s served shredded cheese and chopped chives on top.
3. Chili’s Salsa– Chili’s salsa is a famous dip that contains tomatoes and green chili mixed with spices like pepper, salt, etc. This dip can be enjoyed with tortillas, chips, burritos, or any other Mexican side dish. It’s an easy copycat recipe and gets ready within a few minutes.
4. Chili’s Baked Potato Soup– Chili’s baked potato soup is a delicious creamy potato soup. It has baked potatoes mashed and combined with cream and chicken stock. It’s seasoned with salt and pepper and amped up by adding bacon and shredded cheese on top.
What Equipment Will You Need For Chili’s Queso?
- Bowl- Use a small bowl to keep the ingredients before using them in the recipe.
- Saucepan-You needs to combine all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth queso is formed.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to safely stir the ingredients for this recipe.
- Spoon- Use a spoon in order to add ingredients like pepper, cayenne pepper, etc., to the saucepan.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Chili’s Queso?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Chili’s Queso?
- Velveeta cheese- Velveeta cheese is a soft cheese. It easily melts and gives a thick and buttery texture to the queso, along with a cheesy flavor.
- Milk- Add a cup of milk to give the body to the queso. It enhances the texture of the queso and balances the spicy flavors in it.
- Paprika- Add two teaspoons of paprika to add some heat and spiciness to the queso.
- Cayenne pepper- A half teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper is enough to give a hot spicy flavor to the queso.
- Hormel Chili- Use a can of 15-ounce Hormel chili without beans. Hormel Chili is a blend of delicious spicy flavors. You can add this in a smaller amount if you want your queso to be less spicy.
- Chili powder- Add four teaspoons of chili powder to make queso hot and spicy.
- Lime Juice- A tablespoon of lemon juice adds a citrusy twist to this dish.
- Cumin- Add a half teaspoon of ground cumin to give warm and earthy notes to the queso.
Steps To Make Chili’s Queso
1. Melt Cheese
Cut the Velveeta cheese into tiny cubes and add it to a saucepan over medium heat. Pour in a cup of milk and stir thoroughly. Now, stir in Hormel chili and mix them.
2. Combine With Other Ingredients
Now, add a tablespoon of lemon juice, paprika, chili powder, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper. Stir the mixture to combine and let the cheese melt completely.
Let it cool and transfer it into a serving bowl and serve it with tortilla chips.
|Saturated Fat||37 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Vitamin A||7967 IU|
|Vitamin C||18 mg|
How Will Chili’s Queso Look and Taste?
Chili’s queso is Velveeta cheese combined with milk. It’s spiced up with pepper, cumin, Hormel chili, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Lime juice gives a citrusy lift to this dip. It’s filled with the flavor of cheese and lemon combined with the spiciness of the spices added. It’s served with tortilla chips or any other Mexican dish.
Chili’s Queso Recipe
- 16 ounces Velveeta Cheese
- 15 ounces Hormel Chili (no beans)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 4 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Add Velveeta cheese cubes to a saucepan over medium heat. Add a cup of milk and stir thoroughly. Stir in Hormel chili and mix them to combine.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice, paprika, chili powder, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper. Stir this mixture to combine until the cheese melts completely.
- Serve this delicious Chili’s queso with tortilla chips.
That’s all about this recipe! Share your views in the comments below. Please to try other recipes too.