If you want to combine your regular margarita with a Presidente brandy, do it in Chili’s style! We all know that Chili’s is famous for not just food but also for serving the best cocktails. Chili’s Margarita Presidente is one of those high-quality cocktails. You might feel this recipe is some complicated mixology of drinks. But guess what! It’s unbelievably simple and easy.
Chili’s Margarita Presidente is a smooth meld of margarita drinks and Presidente brandy. The Cointreau liqueur has the flavor of orange in it. The salted rim adds a saline touch to every sip.
If you don’t know how to rim the martini glass, just fold the lemon edge across its edge (with pulp-side inwards). Slide the lemon all over the rim to get it moist and put it over the plate (or napkin) containing salt.
You can also use cognac in the recipe for an extra kick. If you don’t have cognac, here is a list of cognac substitutes for you.
Ready to try the recipe for Chili’s Margarita Presidente! Read the instructions and the lists of ingredients along with equipment. Be careful with the ingredients and the quantity used to make the drink exactly like Chili’s Margarita Presidente. Try this recipe now and enjoy this elegant cocktail. Before you read out the entire recipe, check out other recipes from the Chilli’s menu.
1. Chili’s Cajun Chicken Pasta– Chili’s Cajun chicken pasta has chicken spiced up with Cajun seasoning and is served with penne pasta and diced tomatoes. The pasta is infused with the flavors of garlic, pepper, cheese, and parsley. The shredded cheese and chopped parsley on top add more flavors to it.
2. Chili’s Enchilada Soup– Chili’s enchilada soup is loaded with cheese, chicken, and flavors from herbs and spices. It’s filled with the taste of enchilada sauce, Velveeta cheese, Masa Harina, and spices like chili, garlic powder, pepper. It’s served shredded cheese and chopped chives on top.
3. Chili’s Queso– Chili’s queso is a mouth-watering combination of cheese, milk, and spices. It has the taste of Velveeta cheese and Hormel chili mixed together with spices like pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, and many more. This delicious dip can be enjoyed with any Mexican side dish.
4. Chili’s Margarita Grilled Chicken– Chili’s margarita grilled chicken is a delicious dish with amazing flavors. It has a smoky, charred, and spicy flavor. You can have it with rice, salads and even pico de gallo.
What Equipment Will You Need For Chili’s Margarita Presidente?
- Shaker- You need a large shaker for Chili’s margarita Presidente.
- Platter- You need a platter or a napkin or any clean flat surface to rim the martini glass with salt.
- Knife- Cut the lemon with a sharp knife.
- Martini Glass- Use a large martini glass to serve Chili’s Martini Presidente.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Chili’s Margarita Presidente?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Chili’s Margarita Presidente?
- Sauza Conmemorativo Tequila Anejo- Sauza Conmemorative tequila anejo is an aged, mixable and versatile tequila. It gives a complex drinking experience with woody notes in its flavor.
- Cointreau Liqueur- Cointreau liqueur is a colorless triple sec liqueur with the flavor of orange. It’s about 40% alcohol and can be enjoyed by mixing it with other drinks to make a perfect cocktail. Use a half-ounce of Cointreau liqueur.
- Presidente Brandy- Presidente brandy is the soul of the recipe, as you can guess by the name. It smoothly pairs well with aged tequila. Use a half-ounce of Presidente brandy.
- Sweet-and-sour mix- Sweet-and-sour mix is the most common base used for margaritas. It’s a syrup mixed with lemon and lemon juice. It has a sweet and sour taste from lemon and syrup. Use a half-cup or four ounces of the sweet-and-sour mix for this recipe.
- Lime juice- Add a splash of Rose’s lime juice to the drink to give it a citrusy spark.
Steps To Make Chili’s Margarita Presidente
1. Shake The drinks Together
In a large shaker, add Sauza Conmemorativo tequila Anejo, Cointreau liqueur, Presidente brandy, sweet-and-sour mix, and lime juice to it. Shake well to let the drinks combine.
2. Pour It In The Rimmed Glass
First, rim the martini glass with salt, and then pour in the margarita Presidente with ice. Add a lemon wedge on the rim of the glass and serve.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
How Will Chili’s Margarita Presidente Look and Taste?
Chili’s Margarita Presidente has the taste of tequila and orange-flavored Cointreau liqueur. It has the flavor of Presidente brandy with salty and sweet notes from lemon, salt, and sweet-and-sour mix.
Chili’s Margarita Presidente Recipe
- 1.25 ounces Sauza Conmemorativo Tequila Anejo
- 1.5 ounce Cointreau Liqueur
- 1.5 ounce Presidente Brandy
- 4 ounces Sweet-And-Sour Mix
- Splash Rose’s Lime Juice Garnish
- Lime Wedge
- Add Sauza Conmemorativo tequila Anejo, Cointreau liqueur, Presidente brandy, sweet-and-sour mix, and lime juice to a shaker. Shake well to let the drinks combine.
- Rim the martini glass with salt, and then pour in the margarita Presidente with ice. Add a lemon wedge on the rim of the glass and serve.
How was your drink? Tell me in the comments before if you liked it. Try our other recipes for drinks too.