It might seem hard to hack Chili’s recipes at home when you know that Chili’s food is already making waves. But most of its recipes, like Chili’s chicken bacon ranch quesadilla, can be easily made at home. It has tortillas sandwiching chicken and bacon mixed with cheese and ranch. It’s a cheesy tortilla sandwich that feels a bit like pizza when you serve it.
You already have the blueprint of the recipe and the ingredients if you know the name of this dish. Trust me! Chili’s chicken bacon ranch quesadilla recipe is that simple. Just start by cooking chicken and bacon, paint your tortilla with ranch, and then make quesadillas from it. You can use a spoon to spread ranch dressing on a tortilla if you don’t have a basting brush. Also, you can cook bacon strips directly on the griddle if you can use a skillet.
To start with the recipe for Chili’s chicken bacon ranch quesadillas, read the lists of ingredients and equipment first. Keep everything available at hand. You can use Oaxaca cheese in your quesadillas. Don’t have it? Here is a list of Oaxaca cheese substitutes for you.
Follow the recipe instructions and enjoy your cheesy chicken bacon ranch quesadillas. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other recipes from the Chili’s menu.
1. Chili’s Ranch Dressing– Chili ranch dressing has mayonnaise and sour cream mixed with buttermilk and pickle juice. This ranch dressing is spiced up by adding garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt. Dried parsley adds a fresh aroma and herbal flavor to it.
2. Chili’s Black Beans– Chili’s black beans are loaded with the flavors of spices added. This dish has soft black beans cooked and mixed with spices like garlic powder, cumin powder, pepper, and salt. It can be enjoyed with any main course dish.
3. Chili’s Honey Chipotle Sauce– Chili’s honey chipotle sauce is a delicious blend of honey and barbecue sauce mixed with chipotles powder. It has orange juice and lime juice for fruity-citrusy lift. It has ground red pepper added to it for extra spiciness.
4. Chili’s Spicy Garlic And Lime Shrimp– Chili’s spicy garlic and lime shrimp are crispy delicious and are cooked in garlic-flavored butter. These shrimp are tossed with the spice blend. The spice blend has garlic powder, onion powder, dry parsley flakes, thyme, cayenne pepper, and many more. It can be enjoyed with any spicy condiment or a side dish.
What Equipment Will You Need For Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas?
- Bowl- Use a bowl to prepare the ranch dressing for the recipe and to keep chopped chicken and bacon.
- Skillet- Cook the bacon strips in the skillet.
- Grill or Oven- You can grill or bake the chicken according to your choice. For that, you need a grill or an oven.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to cook the bacon and flip the stuffed tortillas for this recipe.
- Spoon- Spread the bacon and chicken over the tortillas using a spoon.
- Cooking Spray-Grease the griddle with a cooking spray to make quesadillas.
- Basting Brush- Spread ranch over the tortillas using a basting brush.
- Griddle- Griddle is the main equipment for this recipe. You need a griddle to make quesadillas.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||5 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas?
- Tortilla Flour- Tortillas are the main ingredient in this recipe. Use two packages of tortillas flour or whole-grain flour for quesadillas.
- Cheese- Cheese adds more tastes and delight to this recipe. I’ve used a package of shredded cheddar. You can also use Mexican shredded cheese for this recipe.
- Ranch Dressing- Ranch dressing is one of the major ingredients for this recipe. It also acts as a sticking agent between the cheese, bacon, and tortillas. You can use bottled ranch if you wanna save time or prepare a fresh ranch on your own within a few minutes. I’ve used less than a cup of ranch for this recipe. You can use more depending upon the quantity of other ingredients you’ve used.
- Chicken And Bacon- This recipe is incomplete without chicken and bacon. Use four chicken breasts for this recipe and a package of bacon. Cook them and finely chop them before spreading them over tortillas.
Steps To Make Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
1. Cook Chicken And Bacon
Start by cooking chicken (don’t forget to season it!) and then cook bacon. Make sure the bacon is crispy brown. You can bake or grill the chicken the way you want. Leave them aside to cool. Then chop them into small pieces to fill them in the tortillas for quesadillas.
2. Brush Up Tortilla With Ranch
After the chicken and bacon are chopped, prepare the ranch dressing for the quesadillas. Meanwhile, spray the pre-heated griddle using a cooking spray. Then, heat the tortillas until they’re brown. Brush the tortilla with ranch on one side using a basting brush.
3. Fill Them Up To Make Quesadillas
Now, add chicken and bacon to tortillas and spread them over the ranch using a spoon. Add shredded cheese and lay another tortilla on top. Flip it and let it brown on the other side. Remove it and cut it into small triangular sections like a pizza and enjoy.
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||82 IU|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
How Will Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Look and Taste?
Chili’s chicken bacon ranch quesadillas are filled with cheese, chicken, bacon mixed with ranch. These cheesy bites are filled with the flavor and delight of juicy chicken, crispy bacon, and spicy ranch (might be an interesting alternative for sandwich-cum-pizza). It can be paired with any condiment and enjoyed as an appetizer or a side dish.
Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe
- 2 packages Tortillas Flour
- 1 package Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 package Bacon
- First, cooking chicken and then cook bacon until it’s crispy brown. Leave them aside to cool. Then chop them into small pieces to fill them in the tortillas for quesadillas.
- Now, prep the ranch dressing for the quesadillas. Spray the pre-heated griddle using a cooking spray. Then, heat the tortillas over griddle until they’re brown. Brush the tortilla with ranch on one side using a basting brush.
- Now, spread chicken and bacon over tortillas using a spoon. Add shredded cheese and lay another tortilla on top. Flip it and let it brown on the other side. Remove it and cut it into small triangular sections like a pizza and enjoy.
Comment below your thoughts about this incredible Chili’s copycat recipe. You try our other recipes too.