Chili’s menu is filled with recipes that are unmatched and incredibly delicious, especially Chili’s black beans. But, in case you can’t visit chili’s to enjoy black beans, I have good news for you! Chili’s famous recipes can be hacked at home. I’m here to share the secret recipe for Chili’s black beans.
Chili’s black beans are tossed with spices like garlic powder, onion powder, salt, cumin powder, and pepper. Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes and chili’s black beans will be ready. Garnish it with chopped parsley and herbs. Serve the chili’s black beans with your choice of toppings.
Prepare the recipe by adding your tweaks. This recipe is healthy, delicious and it can stay fresh in the refrigerator for about 3 to 5 days. So are you ready to incorporate Chili’s perfect flavors right in your kitchen? Want to know what beans you can use instead of black beans? Here is a list of black beans substitutes. Check out the details below.
The required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts and instructions are mentioned below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other recipes from the Chilli’s menu.
1. Chili’s Ranch Dressing – Chili ranch dressing has mayonnaise and sour cream mixed with buttermilk and pickle juice. This ranch dressing is spiced up by adding garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt. Dried parsley adds a fresh aroma and herbal flavor to it.
2. Chili’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas – Chili’s chicken bacon ranch quesadillas have a delicious mixture of chopped chicken and bacon sandwiched between tortillas. These quesadillas have bacon and chicken mixture mixed with ranch and Cheddar cheese.
3. Chili’s Honey Chipotle Sauce – Chili’s honey-chipotle sauce is a delicious blend of honey and barbecue sauce mixed with chipotles powder. It has orange juice and lime juice for fruity-citrusy lift. It has ground red pepper added to it for extra spiciness.
4. Chili’s Spicy Garlic And Lime Shrimp – Chili’s spicy garlic and lime shrimp are crispy delicious and are cooked in garlic-flavored butter. These shrimp are tossed with the spice blend. The spice blend has garlic powder, onion powder, dry parsley flakes, thyme, cayenne pepper, and many more. It can be enjoyed with any spicy condiment or a side dish.
What Equipment Will You Need For Chili’s Black Beans?
- Bowl – Use a large bowl to keep the ingredients before using them in the recipe.
- Saucepan – Cook black beans in a saucepan.
- Spatula – To safely combine the beans with spices, stir them using a spatula.
- Spoon – Add all the spices to the saucepan using a spoon.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Chili’s Black Beans?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Chili’s Black Beans?
- Canned Black Beans – Black beans are the key ingredient in this recipe. Use about 31 ounces of black beans or two cans of black beans for this recipe.
- Sugar – Add a half teaspoon of sugar to add sweetness to the dish and to balance all the flavors on black beans.
- Chili Powder – Spice up the black beans by adding a half teaspoon of chili powder to it.
- Garlic Powder – Sesaon the black beans by adding a half teaspoon of garlic powder to it.
- Ground Cumin – The flavor of cumin powder added to the blacl beans will enhance the extra flavors.
Steps To Make Chili’s Black Beans
1. Spice Up The Beans
To a saucepan, add black beans, sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, and ground cumin. Stir the mixture to combine.
2. Cook And Serve
Let the beans simmer for about 25 minutes on low heat. Turn off the flame when the beans are cooked. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve it with meat or your favorite seafood.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||181 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How Will Chili’s Black Beans Look and Taste?
Chili’s black beans are delicious and spicy. These beans are soft and infused with the flavors of garlic, chili, pepper, and cumin. This dish goes well with any main course meal. Above that, it looks and tastes exactly like the one from Chili’s menu.
Chili’s Black Beans Recipe
- 31 ounces Black Beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Add black beans, sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, and ground cumin to a saucepan. Stir the mixture until the black beans are coated with the spices.
- Reduce the heat and let the beans simmer for about 25 minutes. Now, transfer the beans into a serving bowl and serve
- with meat or your favorite seafood.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What kind of beans goes best in chili?
The best suitable beans for making chili are black beans, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
How long do you need to cook canned black beans?
You need 15-20 minutes to cook canned black beans.
What is the secret to making the best chili?
Elevate the flavors in chili and cook the ground meat evenly to make the best chili.
What gives chili depth of flavor?
You can add molasses, adapt pickling liquid, add some tomatoes, or bring out tangy and zesty flavors.
That’s all about Chili’s black beans recipe! Refer to the above article for the details. Leave us your feedback in the Comment section below.