Can’t think of a healthy makeover for your leftover canned beans? Well!! You can turn them into a fancy chili bean dip. Give it a try, read this recipe, and get ready to spice up the beans with chili and Mexican cheese.
Chili bean dip contains beans loaded with spices and is garnished by adding cheddar cheese. It has a smooth, creamy texture. The cheddar cheese adds richness to the taste. Try this recipe once and you’ll never go back to other dips. It’s easily prepared at home within 20 minutes.
To make chili bean dip, add baked beans, green chili, cream cheese, sour cream, and ground cumin to a pan containing oil. Cook for at least 15 minutes until cream cheese melts. Add the desired toppings and cheddar cheese. Your chili bean dip is ready.
This was just a brief description of the recipe. Have a look at the recipe card below to know the entire procedure. Also, check out the similar video provided further below. Rate this recipe and enjoy it with your favorite evening time snack. But before you check it out, explore some other dips and sauces.
1. Southwest Ranch Dressing– You can make your own junk-free delicious ranch at home! Try the southwest ranch dressing recipe. It’s an amazing combo of mayonnaise, lime juice, tomatoes, and vinegar. The spices added are garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and many more. It can be enjoyed as a salad dressing and a dip.
2. Red Wine Marinade– Red wine marinade is a popular marinade that contains a subtle flavor of red wine along with lemon juice, and soy sauce. It’s spiced up by adding garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, and many more. It’s comparatively better and faster at marinating the meat.
3. Sugar-free Cocktail Sauce– You wanna go for a healthier cocktail dip? Then, try the sugar-free cocktail sauce. It’s flavored with horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, monk fruit, and lemon juice. It’s much healthier than any other cocktail sauce and can be made in a matter of minutes.
4. Crack Dip– Crack dip is a creamy dip loaded with the flavors of jalapenos and mexicorns. It’s a creamy blend of mayonnaise, sour cream, and cheese jazzed up with the flavors of green onions, and jalapenos.
Chili Bean Dip Recipe
- 15 ounces Baked Beans
- 1/4 cup Cheese Spread
- Mexican Chili
- 15 ounces Refried Beans
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- 8 ounces Chunky Pico De Gallo
- 4.5 ounces Chili (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Add baked beans, refried beans, cream cheese, and sour cream to a saucepan containing oil. Now, add ground cumin, Mexican chili, chopped chiles, and Pico de Galla to the pan. Stir the mixture well to combine.
- Cook for at least 15 minutes until the cheese melts. As the mixture becomes creamy smooth, sprinkle some grated cheddar cheese on top. Serve this dip with corn chips.