People who don’t like simple food and want to spice up your tacos and grilled meat with a natural and healthy spice booster. I have something which you can make with the ingredients you have in your kitchen.
You want to know what is it? Any Guesses about the spice booster, I think you have guessed it right! Yes, it is Chile Toreados. Now you must be thinking What is Chile Toreados?
Chile Toreados is a Mexican dish that is used to spice salsa bowls at taquerias and steak restaurants in Mexico
I have learned this Chile Toreados Recipe from my friend who is Mexican. One day, I made tacos at home where we both were staying but she was saying it is just simple, I want something spicy. I just said I don’t know how to make it spicy.
She went to Kitchen and started making Chile Toreados and trust me, adding Chile Toreados to taco elevates the taste of the dish. Today, I was making tacos and salsa bowls at home a thought came into my mind to share Chile Toreados Recipe with my spicy food lover. But first, let’s gather the ingredients which are used to Make Chile Toreados.
Ingredients For Chile Toreados
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
You can get all these ingredients from any supermarket near your home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Mins||5 Mins||10 Mins|
By assuming the time and by using the ingredients all the ingredients I’ve mentioned, let’s add some spiciness to your regular meal with Chile Toreados.
Chile Toreados Recipe
- Heat the oil in a large skillet to medium-high heat. In a large skillet heat some oil, over the medium heat.
- In the skillet add peppers and cook them while stirring continuously, until the skins char and blister over.
- Turn them occasionally so, they will cook properly.
- After some time add sliced onions in the skillet and cook the mixture for 1 minute and after that turn the heat off and remove the skillet from heat.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add lime juice and soy sauce and toss them with the mixture and season it with salt.
- Chile Toreados are ready to serve.
Now you can have something spicy with every dish and just like my friend loved the Chile Toreados with Tacos, I am sure that you’ll also love Chile Toreados with your meal as well.
Nutritional Facts Of Chile Toreados
If you are worried about the nutritional information of Chile Toreados or you are facing some kind of health problems, then I have mentioned Nutritional Information below.
How To Make Chile Toreados at Home | Video
Sometimes it is easier to just watch how to do something and do that thing simultaneously. So to make it easier for you all, I’ve also added a video of the recipe of Chile Toreados.
Hope you’ve loved this recipe of Chile Toreados. What recipe do you want to see next in thefoodxp blog, do tell us in the comments section below.