If you are like me who likes extra spice in food, you must know Chile Toreados. In this post, I will share the recipe of this Mexican dish, which will help you spice up your food.
When I was in Mexico, I used to eat tacos every day. But they were not spicy at all, so I ask the chefs at the restaurant to make it extra spicer. They asked me if I wanted Chile Toreados in my tacos. That day I came to know about toreados and asked for the recipe from the chefs.
The main ingredients needed to make Chile Toreadoss are jalapeno, onion, salt, lemon juice, oil and soy sauce. First, heat oil in a skillet and cook them. Then add onions, lime juice and soy sauce. Chile Toreados and use them to spice up your food like tacos or anything you like.
To make it just like the Mexicans, make sure you follow the detailed recipe below. The above was just a short recipe that I gave to a brief idea of the recipe. Now let’s see the ingredients for making this recipe.
Ingredients For Chile Toreados
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 sliced Onion
- 1 Lime Juice
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
You can get all these ingredients from any supermarket near your home.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Chile Toreados?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
By assuming the time and by using the ingredients all the ingredients I’ve mentioned, let’s add some spiciness to your regular meal with Chile Toreados.
Steps To Make Chile Toreados
- Heat the oil in a large skillet to medium-high heat. In a large skillet heat some oil, over medium heat.
- In the skillet add peppers and cook them while stirring continuously, until the skins char and blister over.
- Turn them occasionally so, they will cook properly.
- After some time add sliced onions to the skillet and cook the mixture for 1 minute and after that turn the heat off and remove the skillet from heat.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add lime juice and soy sauce and toss them with the mixture and season it with salt.
- Chile Toreados are ready to serve.
Now you can have something spicy with every dish and just like my friend loved the Chile Toreados with Tacos, I am sure that you’ll also love Chile Toreados with your meal as well.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Chile Toreados
If you are worried about the nutritional information of Chile Toreados or you are facing some kind of health problems, then I have mentioned Nutritional Information below.
How To Make Chile Toreados at Home | Video
Sometimes it is easier to just watch how to do something and do that thing simultaneously. So to make it easier for you all, I’ve also added a video of the recipe of Chile Toreados.
Hope you’ve loved this recipe of Chile Toreados. What recipe do you want to see next in TheFoodXP blog, do tell us in the comments section below.