The recipe we are going to talk about is chicken Tetrazzini. This chicken recipe is perfect for Sunday dinners or even holidays. It is creamy, rich, and easy to make.
Chicken Tetrazzini is a chicken recipe made with spaghetti, rotisserie chicken, and a creamy sauce. It is delicious and has a rich texture. The sauce is a mixture of a roux mixed with cream and cheese.
To make Chicken Tetrazzini, cook the spaghetti. Cook mushrooms in a dutch oven. Then, add onions and garlic to it and cook them. In a pot, melt butter. Cook the flour in it. Then, add chicken broth, salt, lemon juice, and pepper to it and mix it. Add cream, salt, and pepper to it. Also, add chicken, onions, mushrooms, spaghetti, parsley, and cheese. Bake it for 30 minutes.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other recipes that you should definitely check out, find them below.
1. Stuffed Rigatoni– The name of the recipe is Stuffed Rigatoni. This recipe is a combination of loads of cheese covered within the cooked pasta layers and some exceptional ingredients that give it a unique taste.
2. Lentil Stew– The stew embodies the smoothness of green vegetables, tanginess of tomatoes, edgy flavor of garlic, fiery touch of smoked paprika, and the richness of lentils.
3. Salmon Belly– Salmon belly is a very famous recipe around the globe. People from every part of the Pacific and Northern Region enjoy this recipe a lot. The recipe is basically from Norway but got famous in many parts of the world including South America and Japan.
4. Baked Chicken Fajitas– Baked chicken fajitas are a Mexican dish that I learned from one of my friends during high school. She would garnish it with cheese sauce and sometimes with tangy sauces. I loved this delicious dish and tried to make it home as well.
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- Dutch Oven
- 12 oz Thin Spaghetti
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken (shredded)
- 1 lb. Button Mushrooms (thickly sliced)
- 1 medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
For Creamy Sauce
- ⅓ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Parsley (chopped)
- 2 ½ cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ cup Half and Half
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350oF.
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of salted water. After that, drain it and set aside.
- In a dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons oil to it. Then, add sliced mushrooms and saute them on medium flame.
- Add onion to it and cook until they are golden brown in color.
- After that, add garlic and cook it for 2 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Melt butter in the pot and add flour in it. Cook it until lightly golden. Then, add chicken broth, salt, lemon juice, and pepper. Mix it until smooth.
- Add half and half and cook it on medium flame. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken, onions, chicken, and spaghetti to the pot. Season it with parsley and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake it for 30 minutes after that remove the lid and bake it for another 15 minutes.