I heard about many dishes which are made from Chicken like Chicken Wings, Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Pasta, and several other recipes. One day, I was thinking of why not try some different recipes of Chicken.
I searched over the internet about the Chicken Recipes and I got one from a popular food website. The name of the Chicken Tetrazzini. This Chicken recipe is perfect for Sunday dinners or even holidays.
The very next day, I made the Chicken Tetrazzini recipe and it came out to be the best Chicken recipe I ever had. When I served it to my friends, they all loved it and appreciated it a lot.
Today, I was thinking to share Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe with my lovely people over here. But before I share the complete recipe, let’s gather all the ingredients required to make Chicken Tetrazzini at home.
Ingredients for Chicken Tetrazzini
For the Chicken Tetrazzini
|Thin spaghetti||12 oz|
|Shredded Rotisserie Chicken||4 Cup|
|Button mushrooms (thickly sliced)||1 lb|
|Garlic cloves (minced)||3-4|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
For the Creamy sauce
|Unsalted butter||4 tbsp|
|All-purpose flour||1/3 Cup|
|Low sodium chicken broth||2 1/2 Cups|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Half and Half||1 1/2 Cup|
|Sea salt||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Parsley (chopped)||1/4 Cup|
|Shredded Mozzarella cheese||1 1/2 Cup|
You can buy all the ingredients from the nearest supermarket and some must be already in your home kitchen already. Now, let’s move forward where we will come to know how much time it will take to make Chicken Tetrazzini at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|15 minutes||1 hour 5 minutes||1 hour 20 minutes||8|
I know you all are very curious to make this recipe at home. So without waiting more, let’s check out the actual recipe and procedure of making Chicken Tetrazzini.
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of salted water after that drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, Cut 4 cups of chicken meat and shred into small pieces and set aside.
- Take a dutch oven and add 2 tbsp oil then add sliced mushrooms and saute it on medium flame.
- Add onion and cook until it changes the color into golden yellow.
- After that, add garlic and cook it for a minimum of 2 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Melt butter in the pot and add flour in it. Cook until lightly golden and then add chicken broth, salt, Lemon juice, pepper and mix until smooth.
- Add half and half and cook it on medium flame. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken, onions, chicken, and spaghetti to the pot. Season it with parsley and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake it for 30 minutes after that remove the lid and bake it for another 15 minutes.
Finally, your Chicken Tetrazzini is ready. Y can serve it to your family and friends and they will love it.
Nutritional Facts of Chicken Tetrazzini
Without having any second thought, you can enjoy this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe because I have added a nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Chicken Tetrazzini.
How to make Chicken Tetrazzini at Home | Video
When I tried the recipe for the first time, I saw a video first and then tried it. I have mentioned a video that will help you clear all your doubts regarding the recipe of Chicken Tetrazzini.
I hope you have liked this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe. I hope you will definitely try it once at your home. Please share with us your experience and reviews regarding this particular recipe in the comments section below.