Chicken noodle soup is a very delicious soup that is a must-try for every one of you and today I will be sharing its recipe with all of you.
Chicken noodle soup is a very special dish as it is very rich in protein and keeps your body hydrated for a long time. Not only this homemade chicken noodle soup is very delicious, but it is very healthy as well. Doctors also advise to drink it whenever you feel sick or the weather around is chilling as it keeps your body warm and you don’t catch a cold easily.
For preparing chicken noodle soup, you will need salt, chicken thighs, canola oil, pepper, garlic, onion, celery ribs, chicken broth, bay leaves, carrots, dry thyme, parsley, egg noodles, salt, pepper, lemon juice and to prepare it to cook the chicken with all the ingredients properly and serve it hot.
If you guys are worried that I have told you very less about it, please wait as the detailed recipe is yet to come. But first, you need to gather all the ingredients from the nearest supermarket that I’ve mentioned below.
Ingredients For Chicken Noodle Soup
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 pounds Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Onion
- 4 Celery Ribs
- 10 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 4 Carrots
- ¼ teaspoon Dry Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 3 cups Egg Noodles
- Salt and pepper (for taste)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
I hope you have got a nice glimpse of the ingredients required. Now let’s move we need to invest in making this delicious soup.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Chicken Noodle Soup?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||45 minutes||60 minutes|
Even though it takes a long time to cook chicken noodle soup, but it tastes very good and its preparing method is mentioned below.
Steps To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
- Dry the chicken and put pepper and salt on it, in a pot, put a little oil, put it on medium flame, add chicken in it, and cook it until cooked properly for almost 4-5 minutes. Now take out the chicken from the pan and remove the discarded skin and now add in some of the drippings.
- Now add onions, stir them over medium heat for almost 4 minutes, and add garlic and cook it too and then add broth and stir it. Now add the chicken back into the pan then add carrots, celery, thyme, bay leaves and lower the flame and cover and cook the chicken for 31 minutes until tender.
- Now put the chicken into a plate, remove the soup from heat, and then put in the noodles and let them still, covered for 23 minutes.
- Finally, remove the meat from chicken bones, shred it into small pieces, put back meat into the pot, stir it in lemon juice and parsley and add seasoning, discard bay leaves, and then serve it.
Note– You can also replace chicken thighs with chicken breast (as per your choice).
You’ve just made the best chicken noodle soup at your home. This soup will make you feel good because of its flavours.
Nutritional Breakdown of Chicken Noodle Soup
As I’ve mentioned below that this soup is very healthy for us. To back this statement up, I’ve mentioned the nutrients present in this chicken noodle soup.
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup At Home | Video
I have uploaded the video to help you with every detail of this recipe. Do watch the video for more detailed steps.
Make sure you try them at your home and let me know its reviews. You can write your queries, reviews and any suggestions in the comment section below.