You must have made plain roti, vegan filling roti but not a mix of BOTH with CHICKEN. The rare and occasionally found roti is easy enough and a nice change in addition to roti section of your food. It is created with the combination worth having and very often found in main dishes. Such a combination would now enhance your pleasure of having a roti.
A stuffing yet adorable, inclusion of vegan delights and special non vegan makes your YUMMY CHICKEN MISSI ROTI worth of the delights on your taste buds. When you cook it you change some simple stuffing into great food.
Let’s make some great food then…
How much time it will Take:
Ingredients for Chicken Missi Roti – Indian Flatbread with Chicken Filling:
|Wheat flour||1 cup|
|Chickpea flour||1 cup|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Chat masala||1 tsp|
|Anardana powder||1 tsp|
|Chopped onion||1 unit|
|Chopped green chilies||4 units|
|Chicken Kemah||1.5 cups|
|Chopped coriander||3 tsp|
|Oil||1 tbsp, enough to fry rotis|
How to Make Chicken Missi Roti – Indian Flatbread with Chicken Filling | Recipe:
- In a bowl add1 cup wheat flour and 1 cup chickpea flour.
- Also add 3 tsp salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chat masala and 1 tsp anardana powder.
- Mix it all.
- Now add chopped onions and green chillies to it.
- Also add chicken kemah, egg and 1 tbsp oil.
- Now mix it make dough.
- Now make balls of this dough by applying some dry wheat flour to it.
- Now roll out this dough to medium thickness.
- Cook it on a pan by applying oil to both sides.
- Serve hot with pickle, salad or with tea for the morning breakfast.
Taste this delightful CHICKEN MISSI ROTI with absolute pleasure and simplicity. It’s a great change in normal roti routine; making you eat something exciting.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to the excitement in your life…