One day, my mother was not at home and my father was very confused about what to make and he decided to make bread omelette which I don’t like. I said I want something new today, I started crying and he said he will make something unique for me.
After a few minutes, my father came out from the kitchen and bring something like roti, I again started making my face and he said first eat it. I ate it and I found it very tasty and I decided to share the Chicken Missi Roti Recipe.
Today, I will share the Chicken Missi Roti Recipe of my father with my lovely people. When you cook it you change some simple stuffing into great food. Follow the steps below to make.
Ingredients for Chicken Missi Roti Recipe
|Wheat flour||1 cup|
|Chickpea flour||1 cup|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Chaat masala||1 tsp|
|Anardana powder||1 tsp|
|Chopped onion||1 unit|
|Chopped green chilies||4 units|
|Chicken Kemah||1.5 cups|
|Chopped coriander||3 tsp|
|Oil||1 tbsp, enough to fry rotis|
How much time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 MINS||5 MINS||30 MINS|
Chicken Missi Roti Recipe
- In a bowl add 1 cup wheat flour and 1 cup chickpea flour.
- Also add 3 tsp salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chat masala and 1 tsp Anardana powder.
- Mix it all.
- Now add chopped onions and green chillies to it.
- Also add chicken Kemah, egg and 1 tbsp oil.
- Now mix it makes the dough.
- Now make balls of this dough by applying some dry wheat flour to it.
- Now roll out this dough to medium thickness.
- Cook it on a pan by applying oil to both sides.
- Serve hot with pickle, salad or with tea for the morning breakfast.
Taste this delightful CHICKEN MISSI ROTI with absolute pleasure and simplicity. It’s a great change in normal roti routine; making you eat something exciting.
Nutritional Information of Chicken Missi Roti Recipe