A delicious Italian cuisine, chicken Milano is quite easy to make. It takes only half an hour to make this pasta dish. It is made with delicious fettuccine pasta served with a creamy sauce and sliced crispy chicken. It is a delicious and simple recipe.
Chicken Milano is a great and easy dish to make. The chicken is fried to a crisp. The creamy sauce is made with tomatoes, garlic, butter, cream, and broth. This is served with pasta. All the ingredients come together perfectly to present you with an absolutely delightful dish.
To make chicken Milano, melt butter in a skillet and cook garlic in it. Then, add tomatoes, broth, and cream to it. In a griddle, heat some oil and cook the chicken breast in it. Take the chicken out and add the remaining broth and sauce to it. Add some seasoning and cook until the sauce becomes thick. Also, cook the pasta. Serve the pasta topped with sliced chicken and cream sauce.
Now, I guess you will be excited enough to know how to make it. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Orange Chicken– The name of this recipe sounds quite strange but trust me that this authentic Chinese cuisine has a delicious taste. The chicken cooked along with the oranges is the best way to make your taste buds happy.
2. Carne Con Chile Rojo– Chile Colorado is a traditional Mexican dish of beef stewed in a red chile sauce. This is the best Chile Colorado (or Carne con Chile Rojo) we have tried.
3. Tangerine Chicken– Add an Asian flavor to your dinner tonight! Serve this tangy chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli over rice – that’s ready in 20 minutes.
4. Kadai Chicken– Kadai Chicken is a very popular Chicken Dry dish that is made with rich tomato gravy and sauteed along with chunks of capsicum and onions.
Chicken Milano Recipe
- Large Saucepan
- Large Pot
- 1 pound skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- ½ cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablepoons Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 8 ounces Dry Fettuccini Pasta
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (divided)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
- Take a large saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
- Add garlic to it and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Now, add tomatoes and ¾ cup of the chicken to it.
- Keep it on medium heat and let it boil.
- After boiling, reduce heat and simmer it uncovered for about 10 minutes until they get softened.
- Now, add the cream to it and again bring it to boil. Stir it as well.
- Simmer over medium heat for sauce to get dense and thick.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper from both sides.
- Take a large griddle and heat oil in it. Cook chicken in it over medium heat.
- Make sure to press on the chicken with a slotted spatula in regular intervals while cooking (every 4 minutes).
- It is advisable to cook it from both sides thoroughly or until the meat gets whippy and no amount of pink remains inside .
- After transferring it to a board, cover it and ensure it remains warm.
- Now, the fat should be discarded from the griddle.
- Now, bring 1/4 cup chicken broth to boil in the same griddle, along with stirring pan juices.
- Slightly, reduce the heat and add cream sauce to it.
- For taste, add basil and other seasonings.
- In the meantime, take a large pot. After adding slightly salted water to it, bring it to boil.
- Then, put fettuccine in it and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Drain it and transfer the pasta to a bowl. Finally, toss it with 4 tablespoons sauce.
- Each chicken breast is to be cut into 2-3 diagonal slices.
- Now, serve the pasta topped with chicken and the cream sauce.