I love pasta and when it comes to Chicken Milano, I get crazy for it. It tastes divine. On my 17th birthday, my sister gave me a surprise by serving Chicken Milano to me. I absolutely loved it and its aroma kept on trickling my nose whenever it was made. I once tried to make it myself but failed miserably. I tried again and made a perfect Chicken Milano for sister’s birthday using the Chicken Milano recipe. She was quite pleased with it. How happy those days were!
A delicious Italian cuisine, Chicken Milano is quite easy to make. It takes only half an hour to make this pasta. It is an absolute delight to have Chicken Milano served in your plates. Kids and adults alike would rejoice at the very sight of Chicken Milano.
Now, I guess you will be excited enough to know how to make it. So, follow the below mentioned steps for a perfect Chicken Milano Recipe. Enjoy the process.
Ingredients required for Chicken Milano Recipe
|Garlic minced||2 cloves|
|Sun-dried chopped tomatoes||1/2 cup|
|Divided chicken broth||1 cup|
|Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves||1 pound|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 tablespoons|
|Dry Fettuccini pasta||8 ounces|
|Heavy cream||1 cup|
Note : Salt and pepper are required to get a good taste.
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins|
Chicken Milano Recipe
- Take a large saucepan. Melt butter in it over low heat.
- Add garlic to it and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Now tomatoes and 3/4 cup of the chicken broth should be added to it, .
- Bring it to medium heat and let it boil.
- After boiling, reduce heat and simmer it uncovered for about 10 minutes until they get softened.
- Now, add the butter to it and again bring it to boil. Stir it as well.
- Simmer over medium heat for sauce to get dense and thick.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper from both sides.
- Take a large griddle, warm oil and saute chicken over medium heat.
- Make sure to press on the chicken with a slotted spatula in regular intervals while cooking ( about 4 minutes.)
- It is advisable to cook it from both sides thoroughly or until the meat gets whippy and no amount of pink remains inside .
- After transferring it to a board, cover it and ensure it remains warm.
- Now, the fat should be discarded from the griddle.
- Now, bring 1/4 cup chicken broth to boil in the same griddle, along with stirring pan juices.
- Slightly, reduce the heat and now add cream sauce to it.
- For taste, add basil and other seasonings.
- In the mean time, take a large pot. After adding slightly salted water to it , bring it to boil.
- Then put fettuccine in it and cook for around 10 minutes.
- First drain it, then transfer to a bowl and finally toss it with sauce (3-4 tbsp)
- Each chicken breast is to be cut into 2-3 diagonal slices.
- Now the pasta should be served with toppings of chicken and cream sauce coating.
Nutritional information of Chicken Milano Recipe
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g|
|Saturated fats||17.1 g|