Chicken Milanese is the best crispy chicken snack that you can prepare for your family or kids. This post will tell you how you can make a perfect crispy Chicken Milanese in less than 30 minutes.
Who doesn’t love crispy Chicken Cutlets? Almost everyone right! Chicken Milanese is one of the best chicken cutlets that you can very easily and in a short time. I first tried it when I was in Milan, Italy. I asked my local Italian friend Valentina to tell me how she prepared such tasty chicken cutlets and she told me that Milanese Style is the secret behind this recipe.
Using the Milanese style, thin slices of meat are coated in eggs, flour and breadcrumbs. Then dip those thin slices in hot oil and this style gives you a crispy chicken very quickly. So Chicken Milanese is a great choice when you have less time and need crispy chicken in less than 30 mins.
As you must have known how delicious this snack is. Now let’s see all the instructions that you will need to prepare the best Chicken Milanese. Let’s start with the ingredients first.
Ingredients for Chicken Milanese
- 2 thinly sliced skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast
- ¾ cup all-purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- Kosher Salt & Ground Black pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon
You will easily get these ingredients at a nearby supermarket or grocery store. Once you have got all the ingredients, let’s see how much time it will take to prepare Chicken Milanese.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Chicken Milanese?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||15 mins||30 mins|
This recipe is very easy and quick to make. It makes a very perfect choice for snacks for kids as it just takes 30 mins to prepare. Now that you have seen the ingredients and cooking time, it’s time for putting all the knowledge to make a perfect recipe for Chicken Milanese.
Steps to Make Chicken Milanese
- First, preheat the oven to 200 F.
- Then take a shallow dish. Beat eggs with salt and pepper in the dish.
- Take flour and bread crumbs in separate dishes.
- Now take one piece and coat it with flour, then into the beaten egg and at last with the breadcrumbs.
- Do the same for all the chicken pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium pan.
- Start 2-3 pieces until golden brown or almost 2-4 minute each side.
- Transfer them into a preheated oven while cooking others. It will keep them warm.
Your Chicken Milanese is ready. This dish is best served with lemon wedges or pasta.
Nutritional Breakdown of Chicken Milanese
This is a very nutritional recipe and gives you a lot of calories. Let’s see a complete breakdown of the nutritional figures.
How to Make Chicken Milanese at Home | Video
This was very easy to make but if you still have any confusion, here is a step-by-step video tutorial so that you can make its recipe perfect.
Now, what are you waiting for? Just go and make this perfect snack for your loved ones. But don’t forget to give your feedback about this recipe of Chicken Milanese in the comment section.