Chicken Milanese is the best crispy chicken snack that you can prepare for your family or kids. This post will tell you how you can make a perfect crispy Chicken Milanese in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken Milanese is one of the best chicken cutlets. You can easily make it in a short time. I asked my local Italian friend to teach me her recipe for the tasty chicken cutlets and she told me her Milanese chicken cutlet recipe.
To make chicken Milanese, beat eggs with salt and pepper in a bowl. Also, put four and breadcrumbs in separate dishes. Coat the chicken slices with flour. Then, dip them in the beaten eggs. Lastly, coat them with breadcrumbs. Then, place the thin slices of chicken in hot oil and fry them from both sides.
This is only a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Chicken Saltimbocca– Chicken Saltimbocca is an Italian dish mainly popular in Rome. In Italy, Saltimbocca means ‘jump in your mouth’. The main ingredients for this recipe are chicken breast and prosciutto.
2. Chicken Fiesta– This Fiesta Chicken is a delight for the tastebuds as it combines many fresh ingredients like Chicken Breast, Onion, Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Rice, Chilies, and many others to make a perfect chicken dish.
3. Tarragon Chicken– This tarragon chicken recipe is not only easy but full of flavor. Perfectly seared chicken breast surrounded by a creamy tarragon mustard sauce. An easy weeknight one skillet chicken dinner.
4. Chicken Paillard– Paillard can be of chicken, veal, beef, turkey, and pork. Traditionally they are cut from large pieces of meat but to get rid of the cutting process, most of the supermarkets have a variety of thin meat. Chicken Paillards are made from the breast of meat.
Chicken Milanese Recipe
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast (thinly sliced)
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- Kosher Salt & Ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lemon
- Take a shallow dish. Beat eggs with salt and pepper in the dish.
- Take flour and bread crumbs in separate dishes.
- Now, coat the chicken pieces with flour. Then, dip them into the beaten eggs. At last, coat them with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium pan.
- Place 2-3 pieces in the oil and fry them for about 2-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Repeat this for all pieces.
- Serve with sliced lemon and salad of your choice.