Chicken Milanese is the best crispy chicken snack that you can prepare for your family or kids. This post will tell you how you can make a perfect crispy Chicken Milanese in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken Milanese is one of the best chicken cutlets. You can easily make it in a short time. I asked my local Italian friend to teach me her recipe for the tasty chicken cutlets and she told me her Milanese chicken cutlet recipe.
To make chicken Milanese, beat eggs with salt and pepper in a bowl. Also, put four and breadcrumbs in separate dishes. Coat the chicken slices with flour. Then, dip them in the beaten eggs. Lastly, coat them with breadcrumbs. Then, place the thin slices of chicken in hot oil and fry them from both sides.
This is only a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Chicken Saltimbacca– Chicken Saltimbocca is an Italian dish mainly popular in Rome. In Italy, Saltimbocca means ‘jump in your mouth’. The main ingredients for this recipe are chicken breast and prosciutto.
2. Chicken Fiesta– This Fiesta Chicken is a delight for the tastebuds as it combines many fresh ingredients like Chicken Breast, Onion, Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Rice, Chilies and many others to make a perfect chicken dish.
3. Tarragon Chicken– This tarragon chicken recipe is not only easy, but full of flavor. Perfectly seared chicken breast surrounded by a creamy tarragon mustard sauce. An easy weeknight one skillet chicken dinner.
4. Chicken Paillard– Paillards can be of chicken, veal, beef, turkey and pork. Traditionally they are cut from large pieces of meat but to get rid of the cutting process, most of the supermarkets have a variety of thin meat. Chicken Paillards are made from the breast of meat.
Ingredients for Chicken Milanese
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast (thinly sliced)
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- Kosher Salt & Ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lemon
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Chicken Milanese?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||15 mins||30 mins|
Steps to Make Chicken Milanese
- Take a shallow dish. Beat eggs with salt and pepper in the dish.
- Take flour and bread crumbs in separate dishes.
- Now, coat the chicken pieces with flour. Then, dip them into the beaten eggs. At last, coat them with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium pan.
- Place 2-3 pieces in the oil and fry them for about 2-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Repeat this for all pieces.
- Serve with sliced lemon and salad of your choice.
Nutritional Breakdown of Chicken Milanese
How to Make Chicken Milanese at Home | Video
This was very easy to make but if you still have any confusion, here is a step-by-step video tutorial so that you can make its recipe perfect.