Chicken Liver Pate is a delicious recipe is especially for chicken lovers. Even if you don’t love to eat chicken, you can make it for your close ones who love to eat chicken. So, today I am gonna share the perfect and simple way to make this delicious recipe.
I first tried Chicken Liver pate at a fast food joint in New York when I was in high school but couldn’t afford it every day. So I decided to make it at my home. It watched nearly hundreds of video recipes and tried it making almost 20 times. Then I finally got the perfect way to make Chicken Liver Pate.
This silky-smooth chicken liver pate is very simple and easy to make. Just take chicken livers, simmer them with a combination of spices such as garlic, thyme, bay leaf and blend them with butter in a food processor and you are done. Always serve it chilled and it can be used up to 2 months when refrigerated with proper instructions.
A few steps need to be prepared carefully; otherwise, it can give you a bad taste. But don’t worry, just follow the below steps and you will get tasty and perfect Chicken Liver Pate ready in a few minutes.
Ingredients for Chicken Liver Pate
- 1/2 pound well-trimmed Chicken Livers
- 1 small peeled Garlic Clove
- 1/2 sliced Small Onion
- 1/4 tsp Thyme Leaves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/2 cup Water
- Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Cognac or Scotch Whisky
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- Toasted Baguette slices
These are all the ingredients that will make a delicious Chicken Liver Pale. These are easily available in supermarkets and many of the ingredients may be already at your home. So let’s see how much time it takes to make this recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Chicken Liver Pate?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||25 mins||35 mins|
This dish won’t take much of your time and will be ready in less than half an hour. Now let’s see the delicious recipe for chicken liver pate.
Steps to Make Chicken Liver Pate
- Combine chicken livers, onion, garlic, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and thyme in a medium saucepan. Now add water and bring to simmer.
- Cover saucepan, reduce the heat to low, and stir occasionally until the livers are just pink or for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and transfer the rest to a food processor and add butter. Grind them until a puree is formed. Now add Cognac, salt, and pepper and grind until completely smooth.
- Now scrape the pate into large ramekins or in cups. Wrap it with a plastic sheet and refrigerate until it becomes firm.
Serve it with toasted brioche or cornichons. Now let’s see how many healthy nutrients does this recipe gives to our body.
Nutritional Breakdown of Chicken Liver Pate
Chicken Liver Pate is really rich in protein and fats. If you guys are a gym freak, then this can help you fulfill your protein requirements.
How to Make Chicken Liver Pate at Home | Video
Here is a simple video tutorial so that you guys can understand this recipe even better.
So it’s your turn to make this delicious recipe at your home. But don’t forget to tell your reviews in the comment section below. Till then, eat healthily and stay healthy.