Extra nutrients are definitely required but sometimes we want to go smooth with it. Same as smoother life lets us take a breath from challenges, makes us ponder upon us, improve ourselves. We definitely need the same with our food to make us relax on food savour it slowly, no efforts and enjoy the delight in its own way.
So, boneless chicken can be our respite. Of course the making is an art and a process. But once made and had this chicken roll is going to do duality of works; calm you on a hard day and make your lazy day a worth laziness. These CHICKEN ROLLS are a soft textured, rolled delight to have with spicy chutneys worth your taste buds experience.
How Much Time It Will Take:
|Marinating the chicken||Preparing egg and roti||Cooking chicken and filling||Total|
|35 minutes||50 minutes||45 minutes||2 hour 10 minutes|
Chicken Kathi Rolls (Roadside Chicken Wrap or Chicken Frankie) | Ingredients
|Boneless chicken breast||250 gm|
|Red chilli powder||½ tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 tsp|
|Cumin powder||½ tsp|
|Coriander powder||½ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1.5 tbsp|
|Chopped green chillies||4 units|
|Cake flour||1 cup|
|Wheat flour||¼ cup|
|Sfaed vinegar dipped onions(dip onion in it for 2 hours)||1 unit|
|Chat masala||To sprinkle|
How to make Chicken Kathi Rolls (Roadside Chicken Wrap or Chicken Frankie) | Recipe
Preparation of Chicken Filling:
- Finely chop chicken breast. Add ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp red chilli powder and i tsp lemon juice. Mix and keep it aside for around 20-25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes take a pre-heated pan and add 1 tbsp oil to it. Heat it and add 2 tsp chopped garlic and roast it.
- Now add marinated chicken and fry it till slight brown colour (it will take about 2-3 minutes) after then add ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp coriander powder and ¼ tsp garam masala and mix all.
- Now add 1 tbsp coriander leaves and 1-2 chopped green chillies. Mix all empty the cooked contents in a bowl sprinkle some chaat masala and 1 tsp lemon juice.
Preparation of Roti and Egg:
- First make two maida rotis. Take a bowl add 1 cup cake flour, ¼ cup wheat flour, some salt and oil. Mix it to dough and make two rotis.
- Now in a bowl beat two eggs add ¼ tsp salt, ½ tbsp coriander leaves and 1-2 finely chopped green chilies.
- Now on a flat pre-heated pan add 1 tbsp oil. Heat it and put egg batter on it on top of it put a cooked roti.
- Oil the top of roti and cook from both sides and place it in a plate.
Final Preparation of Chicken Rolls:
- Place made chicken on the roti with egg.
- Finely chop sfaed vinegar dipped onion and spread it on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle chat masala, roll and serve hot with pudina chutney.
Finally taste these yummy CHICKEN ROLLS with pleasure.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…