When I was a kid, I used to buy different kinds of biscuits from the market because I loved them so much. Due to my obsession with biscuits so much, my mom once made Chicken-In-a-Biskit strips at home and I totally loved it.
It was so much different from all those pre-packed biscuits that I used to buy from the market because they were homemade and the fact that it is made from chicken has developed my special kind of interest in these biscuits.
These crispy and delicious Chicken Biscuits Strips can be a treat for you if you are a chicken lover. So without waiting more, let’s check out the Chicken-In-a-Biskit strips recipe.
But before jumping onto the recipe, let’s check out the ingredients required to make these Chicken Biskit Stips at home. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Air Fryer Chicken Wings– Air frying chicken wings presents you with chicken wings that are crispier than ever. It is an easy way to cook. If you are using frozen chicken for this recipe, then air fry the chicken wings for 5 more minutes than the actual time.
2. Pork Patties– Pork patties is very comfort food that anyone should have. These pork patties can be used as an evening snack or you can have them in your burger as well.
3. Rumbledethumps– Rumbledethumps is a traditional dish that has its origin from the Scottish borders. It is basically served as a main dish and is very special in Scotland.
4. Mutton Shami Kabab– Mutton Shami Kabab is a delightful starter with a soft texture and absolute spices to take your taste buds to a different level. It is taken up as the best street food mainly eaten in southern India.
Ingredients for Chicken-In-a-Biskit Strips
|Chicken Flavoured Crackers||—————|
|Chicken Breast||1 pound|
|Onion Salt||For Seasoning|
|Garlic Powder||For Seasoning|
|Italian Seasoning||For Seasoning|
|Cayenne Pepper||For Seasoning|
These ingredients must be easily available from any supermarket near your home. So now let’s see how much time it will take to make these Chicken Strips at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Minutes||1 Hour||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Now we have the list of ingredients and we know the time that is required to make these biscuits at home. So let’s check out the exact recipe.
Chicken-In-a-Biskit Strips Recipe
- Heat the oven at 350 F and line in a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack inside.
- Take the Chicken Biscuit Crackers and all the seasoning and make a mixture from it using a food processor.
- Now slice the chicken into strips.
- Now mix egg and milk.
- Now put the chicken strips into the egg mixture and then put it in the chicken biscuit mixture.
- Place on the wire rack and bake for around 1 hour.
Now your Chicken-In-a-Biskit Strips are ready. I bet after trying these biscuits strips, you’ll forget those traditional packed biscuits from the market.
How to Make Chicken-In-a-Biskit Strips at Home | Video
For everyone who will be making these Biskits for the first time, I’ve added a video below. This recipe video will help you in making these Strips at home.
I hope you’ve liked the Chicken-In-a-Biskit Strips recipe. I highly recommend you make this at your home and share your reviews in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.