There are many chicken recipes all over the world but my favourite chicken recipe is Chicken Fiesta. The reason why it is my favourite recipe is because it is easy to make, it is very healthy as it contains chicken and veggies and after making it one, you can eat it anytime.
This Fiesta Chicken is a delight for the tastebuds as it combines many fresh ingredients like Chicken Breast, Onion, Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Rice, Chilies and many others to make a perfect chicken dish.
But the thing that makes this recipe so amazing is the combination of spices in it as it elevates the taste of the entire dish. Now I know you must be very excited to know the exact Chicken Fiesta recipe.
But before knowing the whole procedure, let’s check out the ingredients required to make this dish at home.
Ingredients for Chicken Fiesta
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Chicken Broth||1 ½ cups|
|Chicken Breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)||2|
|Red Bell Pepper||1 medium|
|Taco Seasoning||1 envelope|
|Dried Ground Cumin||1 tsp|
|Diced Tomatoes||15 ounces|
|Diced Green Chilies||4 ounces|
|Whole Kernel Corn||15 ounces|
|Black Beans||15 ounces|
|Long-Grain White Rice||1 cup|
|Cilantro (chopped)||¼ cup|
|Black Pepper||For taste|
Many of the ingredients must be already present in your kitchen. But if not, then you can get these ingredients from any nearby supermarket.
Now let’s see how much time does ut take to make this wonderful chicken recipe at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
Now you know all the ingredients and the time duration. So now let’s move onto the directions to make this Chicken Fiesta at home.
Chicken Fiesta Recipe
- Take Salt and Pepper and season chicken with it.
- Take a large skillet with a lid and put it over medium heat and put olive oil in it.
- Now put the seasoned chicken pieces in it and let it cook for around 10 minutes.
- Now put the cooked chicken pieces on a plate separately and cover the pieces with foil and put aside.
- Now for 5 minutes, put onions and red bell pepper in the pan over medium heat.
- Now add chicken broth to it and stir continuously for around 5 minutes,
- Now in the broth, add ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper, taco seasoning, cumin, tomatoes, corn, chillies, rice and black beans and cook for around 15 minutes.
- Now remove the lid and add the seasoned chicken pieces to it.
- Now cook for around 10 minutes until the rice and chicken is cooked perfectly.
- Sprinkle cilantro over it and serve in individual bowls.
And your Chicken Fiesta is ready. After eating this, I bet that it’ll be your favourite chicken recipe as well.
Nutritional Breakdown of Chicken Fiesta
As I’ve told above that this recipe is very healthy because of the ingredients present in it. But still, I’ve added a nutritional breakdown below.
How to Make Chicken Fiesta at Home | Video
If you are having a doubt that this recipe will be difficult for you, then I’ve added a video below. After watching the video, it’ll be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. I highly recommend you make this Chicken Fiesta at home. Do share your reviews in the comments section below. And for more chicken recipes like this, stay tuned.