All the gym freaks know that chicken is the best way to get a load of protein into your body. Other than that, it is also a delicious and easy thing to make. You can make uncountable recipes with chicken as the star ingredient. So today, I am going to teach you how to make a chicken breast.
This particular recipe is for baked chicken breast. The recipe is so simple yet delicious. You can easily make it after a long day for dinner. Just rub the chicken breast with some spices and bake it. You can rest for a while and then have a healthy and delicious dinner.
To make chicken breast, mix the spices and rub it on the chicken breast from both sides. Drizzle oil over the chicken and then place it in the oven. Bake it for about 20 minutes. Then, take it out and serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Chicken Hekka– Chicken Hekka is a Hawaii dish that is made locally. It is a chicken with vegetables and noodles seasoned with soy sauce, mirin, sesame seed, and chicken broth.
2. Tarragon Chicken– This tarragon chicken recipe is not only easy but full of flavor. Perfectly seared chicken breast surrounded by a creamy tarragon mustard sauce. An easy weeknight one skillet chicken dinner.
3. Sticky Glazed Asian Chicken– Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky-sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome.
4. Persian Chicken– These Persian Chicken Breasts are quick and easy, making an exotic yet comforting dinner, perfect for serving with some jeweled rice and salad.
Chicken Breast Recipe
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Tray
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- At 425°F, preheat the oven.
- Pound the chicken breast using a rolling pin to make it evenly thick.
- Add sugar, paprika, oregano, salt, powders, pepper, and chili powder in a bowl and mix them properly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and rub the spice mixture on both its sides.
- After you apply the spices to it, drizzle some oil over it.
- Place the chicken in preheated oven and cook it for 20 minutes until it turns golden.
- Then, take out of the oven and transfer the chicken to the plates. Leave it aside for 5 minutes and then serve it.