Cherry Jello Salad is as healthy as a salad yet as delicious as a dessert. So, it’s a special “Dessert-Salad” in my recipe list. It’s easy and can be modified as per your choice. There are many variants of cherry jello salad, but I’ll be sharing with you my favorite version of this salad. So, stick with this article to know about the recipe.
This salad is a simple recipe that can be enjoyed as a dessert or side dish. Once you try it, you’ll love to make it again and again. It contains the sweetness of berries with a bit of tangy flavor from oranges and pineapples. If you’re watching your sugar intake, you can use sugar-free cherry jello and sugar-free cherry pie filling.
For Cherry Jello Salad, add cherry jello to boiling water in a large bowl. Stir it well and add mixed berries, cherry pie filling to the bowl and mix it all until combines. Transfer all the fruits into the bowl and mix. Refrigerate the mixture for 3-4 hours.
Without wasting any time, let’s hop right into the recipe for the cherry jello salad. Make sure you watch the similar video provided below in this article. Check out the ingredients along with the instructions mentioned in the recipe card. Don’t forget to save and rate this recipe.
Cherry Jello Salad Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 2 Cherry Jello Packages (3oz)
- 1 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- 1.5 cups Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries)
- 2 cups Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup Pear (halves)
- 2 Apples (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Bananas (chopped)
- 3 Oranges
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 cups Water (boiling)
- Add boiling water to a large bowl and cherry jello. Mix well until combines.
- Add mixed berries and strawberries into the bowl and stir. Now, add cherry pie filling and mix it to combine with the mixture.
- Transfer all the fruits one after another and stir until the cherry jello combines with all the fruits.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cherry jello salad can last for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Make sure you keep it airtight in the refrigerator.
- You can also use sugar-free cherry jello and cherry pie filling.