Cherry and almond tart is one of the few desserts that have both colors of Christmas as well as flavors of summer. It is the right amount of sweet and has a creamy texture. You can also use whipped cream to top it.
I love the classic combination of nuts and berries in a tart and the cherry and almond tart is just that. I love cooking this tart at home, especially during summers. It is very delicious yet easy to bake.
To make the cherry and almond tart, put cake mix, crumbs and butter in a large bowl. Put eggs and chopped almonds and stir it well. Put the mixture in a baking pan and bake it for 10 minutes. Your tart is ready to be served.
But you also need to make the cream to spread over this almond cake to make it more delicious. But first, I’ve mentioned some other cherry pie recipes that I think you should definitely try at your home.
1. Key Lime Pie– This is the best key lime pie recipe on the internet that has a sweet and tart taste. When you’ll make it, everyone is going to love it your family.
2. Black Raspberry Pie– This is the best black raspberry pie because of it is a two crust pie and has a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg to bring your fork back for another piece of pie.
3. Buttermilk Pecan Pie– This pie is sweet and nutty like all the other pecan pies. But butternut pecan pie is much creamier than any other pecan pies. The tang because of the buttermilk in it will bring a whole new flavor to the pie.
4. Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie– The perfect blend of chocolate and the whipped cream, what else one needs to cherish their mood? So not wasting any time, check out the recipe and make it a reality in your kitchen.
Cherry and Almond Tart Recipe
- 1 Packet Yellow Cake Mix
- 2/3 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1 Packet Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
- In a large bowl, put the cake mix, cracker crumbs and butter and mix well. Put the egg inside and stir it all with chopped almonds.
- Put the mixture on the pan, which is greased at the bottom. Bake the dish at 350o for 10-12 minutes. Wait until it has become slightly brown, take it out and let it cool completely.
- Take another small bowl, in which you have to mix sugar, cheese and cream until it is smooth. Spread it over the crust. Add the filling and sprinkle some almonds over it.