Whether you are roasting a turkey or barbequing some meat, you’d know the importance of a meat thermometer. But these are not the only uses for a meat thermometer. You can also use it for checking the temperature of water for the perfect coffee. The possibilities are endless.
Today, we will talk about a meat thermometer, namely the ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10. We will talk about everything, including its specifications, features, price, and installation. After that, I’ll give my two cents about the thermometer. I’ll tell you about it briefly.
The ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 thermometer is a great and pretty accurate meat thermometer. It is a probe-type thermometer with a solid display and strong backlight. It is easy to install and easier to use.
This was only a quick review. I have more to discuss. Yup, it has more features that I’d like you to know. So, hold on, and let’s review some stuff. But before that, let me talk in detail about this thermometer.
What Is The ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10?
The ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 is a probe-type meat thermometer that you can use to read the accurate temperature of cooked meats, hot and cold beverages, among many things.
The thermometer has a sleek design and gives a pretty accurate rating. The thermometer is the winner of the Red Dot Product Design in 2022.
The price of the ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 is $69.99, and you can buy it on the official website of ChefsTemp.
Now that we know what’s the ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10, let’s see what do you get in the box when you order the ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10.
What Do You Get In The Box When You Order ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10?
The ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 comes to you in a neat box. Here’s what you’ll find in the ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 box;
- The ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 Thermometer
- Instruction Manual
So, you get the thermometer and the instruction sheet for it in the box. The sheet will help you with the thermometer’s installation, usage, and troubleshooting.
What Are The Specifications Of ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10?
Here are the specifications of the ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10;
- Range: -22 to 572 °F (-30.0 to 300.0°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.7°F (±0.4°C) from -22 to 392°F , (-30.0 to 199.9°C) otherwise ±1.8°F (±1.0°C)
- Resolution: Factory set to 0.1 °
- Response Time: 1 second readout (Speed in oil is slightly slower than in water)
- Probe: 4.0 L Inches, High Performance Type K Thermocouple
- Display: 47.3H X 19.5W mm | 1.86H X 0.77W inch rotates 180°, Intelligent Backlight
- Sleep Mode: Backlight turns off in 60 seconds
- Waterproof: IP67
- Operating Range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Battery: AAA batteries x2
- Dimensions: 6.69H x 1.57W x 0.9 D inches ( 169H x 40W x 24D mm )
- Weight: 0.27lbs (125g)
- Units: °C/°F Switchable
These were the specifications of the thermometer. Now, let me discuss the product features.
What Are The Features Of ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10?
The ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 thermometer has many great features that make it a great choice. Let me tell you about the features in a prim list;
- Accurate and Fast: The thermometer has a supreme thermocouple technology. This makes it possible to take an accurate reading in a matter of seconds. The thermometer probe has an accuracy rate of ±0.7°F and a response time of 1-3 seconds. This enables accurate and fast readouts.
- 270 Degrees Rotation Review: The probe has a 270 degrees rotation, making it perfect for reading all angles, especially the awkward. It is also a great innovation for left-handed cooks.
- Big Sharp, and Auto-rotating Display: The display of the thermometer is great as well. The digits are big and displayed clearly. The display is also intelligent and rotates the way you position it.
- Intelligent Backlight: The backlight of the thermometer display sleeps and wakes up automatically. It also dims and brightens according to the brightness intensity of the surrounding.
- Motion Activated Wake Up Mode: The thermometer wakes up immediately when you pick it up. It goes into Sleep Mode in 60 seconds if it is not in use.
- IP67 Waterproof: The IP67 Waterproof rating means that the Finaltouch X10 thermometer can withstand up to 1 meter of water.
- Long Battery Life: The thermometer has about 3000 hours of battery life, which is good for 3-4 years.
- Sleek Design: The thermometer has a sleek and smart design and has also won an award for the same.
- Magnetic Backing: You don’t have to worry about losing your thermometer as it has a magnetic backing and sticks to metallic surfaces.
- NSF Certified: The Finaltouch X10 thermometer meets the highest standards and is certified by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation).
So, these were some of the features of the thermometer. Now, let’s shed some light on its installation and setup.
How To Do The Installation and Setup of ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10?
The ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 thermometer comes with pre-installed batteries. So, all you need to do is open the probe and place it over the surface you want to read.
It’s that simple. The battery panel is screwed in, so you don’t have to worry about the batteries falling out. The batteries are also good for a long time, so you also don’t have to worry about changing them now and then.
ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 Review
I have told you everything about the ChefsTemp Finaltouch X10 thermometer. Now, it’s time to know what I think.
The thermometer is really fast and super simple to use. The probe allows you to take readings from different angles very easily.
The display and the smart backlight make it easier to see the readings from any angle. The fact also helps that the display auto-rotates.
Another great thing, the thermometer uses old-fashioned AAA batteries that are easy to find and not expensive. This makes it even better.
My final verdict is that the ChefsTemp Finaltouch thermometer is great. It has all the features you need in a good meat thermometer. It will not be wrong to call it the best one out there.
With this, my work here is done. I’ll see with another article next time. Until then, take care!