I was watching a French TV Show related to recipes of French starters. They were showing Chef Paul Bocuse Black Truffle Soup Recipe and I noted down the steps of the recipe with instructions and in the night my father came from office and I made it for my father. He loved it and I thought to share the Chef Paul Bocuse Black Truffle Soup Recipe but first I will tell you about the Chef.
Chef Paul Bocuse Black Truffle Soup Recipe is a delight to experience. It is one of Paul Bocuse’s famous dishes which serves in Restaurant Paul Bocuse. This “Paul Bocuse Soupe Aux Truffes” contains mushroom and stock chicken which gives the perfect touch to French Truffle Soup.
Chef Paul Bocuse Black Truffle Soup Recipe is a delight I recently experienced the right saviour for my supper hunger. Yet it is a delight that surprises my taste buds every time I have the Black Truffle Soup.
Black Truffle Soup Ingredients
|Chicken Stock||2 cups (500 ml)|
|Skinless Chicken Breast||5½ ounces (150g)|
|Table Salt||As per requirement|
|Celeriac||3½ ounces (100 g)|
|Heads of button Mushrooms (1¼-inches (3-cm) in diameter)||8|
|Fresh Truffles||3 ounces (80 g)|
|White Noilly Prat||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Cooked Foie Gras||2 ounces (60g)|
|Store-bought Flaky (puff) pastry||9 ounces (250 g)|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||60 MINS||90 MINS|
Chef Paul Bocuse Black Truffle Soup Recipe | How to make Truffle Soup
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a pan boil stock.
- Apply salt to chicken breast and put it in the stock. Leave it for simmer and then drain and leave the stock for soup aside.
- Cut and peel the celeriac and carrot in the same ways.
- Mix the sliced and diced mushroom with celeriac and carrot.
- Cut the truffles into ver file slices.
- In a bowl add Noilly prat and vegetable en Matignon.
- Cut the chicken breast into slices, then dice add to the bowl.
- In the same way, add the slices of truffle.
- Cover with the stock, foie gras stopping below the brim.
- Roll out the flaky pastry on the work surface. Cut out four circles.
- Mix the egg yolk with a teaspoon of water and a pinch of salt. Brush it over the pastry.
- Place in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut the edge of the pastry with the point of a knife. Serve at once.
Tip: To cut the pastry circles to the right size, measure the diameter of your bowls and add at least 1¼-inches (3 cm). Then place something round of that size (a bowl, a saucer, a metal disk) over the pastry and cut around it.
Well, serve the hot soup for an amazing experience.
Nutritional Facts Of Black Truffle Soup Recipe