Chef Paul Bocuse’s black truffle soup recipe is a delight to experience. It is one of Paul Bocuse’s famous dishes, which he serves at his restaurant, Restaurant Paul Bocuse. This “Paul Bocuse Soupe Aux Truffes” contains mushroom and stock chicken which gives the perfect touch to French Truffle Soup.
I was watching a French TV Show related to recipes of French starters. They were showing Chef Paul Bocuse’s black truffle soup recipe and I noted down the steps of the recipe with instructions. In the night, my father came from the office and I made it for my father. He loved it and I thought to share Chef Paul Bocuse’s black truffle soup recipe, but first, I will tell you about the Chef.
To make black truffle soup, put the chicken in stock. Then, chop the vegetables and mushrooms and put them in the stock. Add noilly prat and foie grass. Cover with a circle of flaky pastry and cook for 20 minutes. Then, serve.
This was a quick overview of the recipe. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Christian Petroni Polenta– The polenta is one of Christian Petroni’s signature dishes and is quite famous in his restaurants. It is a simple dish made of soft polenta that serves as an excellent base for sauces.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Lobster Capellini– Chef Gordon Ramsay’s lobster capellini recipe is a delight to have with the delicious lobster pasta sauce. Not many people can make an excellent lobster sauce like this.
3. Jamie Oliver’s Blackened Chicken With Quinoa Salad– If you are looking for a healthy recipe to make that is also high in taste parameters, then Jaime Oliver’s blackened chicken and quinoa salad recipe is the one for you. It is flavorful, delicious and really easy to make.
4. Paula Deen’s Pot Roast– Pot roast is a great dish to make for a hearty lunch. It is fairly a simple recipe too. The magic happens when the seasoning meets the roast. One of such best recipes is Paula Deen’s pot roast recipe.
Chef Paul Bocuse Black Truffle Soup Recipe
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 5½ ounces Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3½ ounces Celeric
- 8 heads of Button Mushrooms
- 3 ounces Fresh Truffles
- ¼ cup White Noilly Prat
- 2 ounces Foie Gras
- 9 ounces Store-Bought Flaky Pastry
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a pan, boil stock.
- Apply salt to chicken breast and put it in the stock. Leave it for simmer and then drain. Leave the stock for soup aside.
- Cut and peel the celeriac and carrot in the same ways. Mix the sliced and diced mushroom with celeriac and carrot.
- Cut the truffles into very fine slices.
- In a bowl, add Noilly prat and vegetable en Matignon.
- Cut the chicken breast into slices. Then, add to the bowl.
- In the same way, add the slices of truffle.
- Cover with the stock and foie grass, stopping below the brim.
- Roll out the flaky pastry on the work surface. Cut out four circles.
- Mix the egg yolk with a teaspoon of water and a pinch of salt. Brush it over the pastry.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut the edge of the pastry with the point of a knife. Serve at once.
This was it about this recipe. Tell me about your experiences in the comments below. Also, leave your suggestions and queries n in the comment. I’ll try my best to answer them. Till then, happy eating!