The recipe I am sharing today is for a cheesy spinach bake. Yes, it is a baking recipe and simple too. By reading this, many baking lovers will be excited by now. This percentage of people includes me too.
Everyone loves a dish made with cheese. I am pretty sure that this recipe will be the best spinach recipe you will ever taste. Even if you do not like spinach much, you might still like this cheesy spinach recipe.
To make a cheesy spinach bake, mix spinach, cheese, potato soup, and sour cream in a bowl. Put this mixture in a baking tray and bake it for about 25 minutes.
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Veal Francese– Veal is much healthier than beef as it has less fat and cholesterol. You can add some herbs of your choice like rosemary, garlic, thyme, or cloves while cooking. This will give make the veal spiced up and will enhance the flavor.
2. Chana Masala– The dish that I am talking about is quite famous all over India. This recipe goes by the name of Chana masala or Chole masala.
3. Green Eggplant Curry– This recipe is quite delicious and can be made very easily at home. The ingredients used are quite healthy, which makes this dish a good reason to eat.
4. Au Gratin Potatoes– This Au Gratin Potatoes recipe is a blend of evenly sized potatoes mixed with some butter and shredded cheese. Sounds delicious right? So let’s rock n roll and make these perfect Au gratin Potatoes at home.
Cheesy Spinach Bake Recipe
- 11×7 Baking Tray
- 10 ounces Frozen Spinach (chopped, thawed, and squeezed dry)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 can undiluted Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach, cheese, sour cream, and cream of potato soup.
- Now, take a baking tray of about 11×7 inches and grease it.
- Transfer the content of the bowl to the baking tray. Bake it at 325o for 25-30 minutes until it turns light brown.
- Serve hot.