Have you ever thought about something beyond your imagination? If I would say think about pizza, then what will come into your mind? Wait let me guess. Lots of mozzarellas, cheddar and parmesan cheese, pizza sauces and toppings. What if I tell you about a pizza without cheese. Yes, you must be wondering if not cheese then what else? You must be thinking that I am talking about a frozen pizza. But answer to your question would be my recipe for today, which is Cheeseless pizza.
Cheeseless pizza is originated from New York. As you know, New York is the capital of obesity. Hence, people are very afraid of calories over there. So in such an environment, cheeseless pizza is a great option. This traditional pizza is made up of sauces and healthy vegetables and it won’t even make you miss the cheese in pizza.
This healthier option will give you a great taste and you can have it without the fear of cholesterol and artery-clogging grease because it is free from that. This wholesome, versatile pizza will change your mind about pizza and you won’t even think about cheese while having pizza.
Pizza can be healthier too and we can have it daily if we eradicate grease from it. These healthy sauces make it very delicious to eat and more nutritious for you arteries. Now move ahead to see the ingredients to make this yummy cheeseless pizza. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. BBQ Chicken Pizza– This is a recipe for classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness.
2. Vegan Cheese Pizza– There are many misconceptions among the masses that veganism will restrict your food options. Today I will debunk those misconceptions with a quick Vegan Cheese Pizza Recipe.
3. Fiestada Pizza– Forget about the pizza from those big pizza outlets, Fiestada Pizza is much better than those pizzas.
4. Sausage and Tomato Pizza– This simple homemade sausage, mozzarella and basil pizza is absolutely delicious! With sweet Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinegar, it makes for a fantastic weeknight dinner.
Ingredients for Cheeseless Pizza
|Red Onion||2 tbsp|
|Sea Salt||1/4 tsp|
|Red Chilies||1/2 tsp|
|Italian Thin Crust||1/4|
Now you have all the ingredients and we are ready to cook. But before cooking, let’s check the time we need to invest in making this yummy cheeseless pizza.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
This is a speedy dish and it can be made in 30 minutes and you can make it very quickly with the following recipe.
Cheeseless Pizza Recipe
- Brush some olive oil on the pizza crust to prevent stickiness.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp flour, mix it well, make sure no lumps will form there, take 1/4 cup milk and 1/2 water now mix them properly without lump formation 1/2 garlic chopped and 1/4 tsp salt boil and cook it for some time. With this, your white sauce is ready.
- Take 2 tbsp ketchup, 1/4 tsp flakes, 1/2 garlic, add some chili flakes and mix them properly in another bowl.
- Now take the pizza crust and spread the white sauce evenly on the crust and spread red sauce.
- Now add tomatoes, capsicum and onion to it.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
- Now add some oregano and chili flakes to it and serve it in slices.
Your perfectly baked Cheeseless pizza is ready. You can have it in your dinner with your favourite wine or any drink of your choice. Your loved ones will love it because it will be healthier for their heart too.
Nutritional breakdown of Cheeseless Pizza
As I’ve told above that this cheeseless pizza is healthier than a regular pizza. That’s why I’ve added the nutritional breakdown of this recipe below.
How to Make Cheeseless Pizza at Home | Video
We have put this video so that you can make it at home without any difficulty. Please refer to this video if you have any confusion with the given recipe.
Now you have seen all the health benefits and the directions for making cheese pizza at home. Just give it a try and tell us about your experience in the comments below. If you liked this recipe, then do share it with your friends and family. Follow us for more amazing recipes like these.