The Cheesecake Factory veggie burger is a delicious burger with a patty made with rice and vegetables. The patty has a combination of many flavors and textures. It is also high in fiber, protein, and other nutrients. A delicious burger that is healthy too. What else do you want?
Most of the items in the burger are vegan except for some. But if you want, you can substitute the animal-based products with plant-based ones and make this recipe completely vegan. For a binding agent, you can use some cornflour instead of an egg. You can use synthetic cheese instead of jack cheese to top the patty.
This recipe only takes a little bit of time and is not complicated at all. In half an hour, you’ll have a delicious, charred veggie burger all to yourself. Even the pickiest eaters will finish their vegetables when you serve them like that.
Let’s see the complete recipe for The Cheesecake Factory veggie burger. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci – Cheesecake Factory pasta Da Vinci has tender bites of penne pasta mixed with chicken and sauteed veggies like mushrooms and onion. This combination of pasta and veggies is complimented by tossing them with Madeira- based sauce. It’s super delicious and a perfect Italian side dish.
2. Cheesecake Factory Roasted Chicken – Cheesecake Factory roasted chicken has a crispy golden crust. This juicy tender chicken is infused with the flavors of lemon, garlic, and herbs like thyme and rosemary. It’s spiced up with salt-pepper seasoning. This chicken has a citrusy flavor with the herbal essence of rosemary and thyme. You can try this main course dish with Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
3. Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu – Cheesecake Factory tiramisu is bitter-sweet dessert. It’s a delicious combination of lady fingers, delicious mascarpone cheese, and coffee liqueur. It’s topped with whipped cream and ground chocolate and gives a perfect finish to every meal.
4. Cheesecake Factory Orange Chicken – Cheesecake Factory orange chicken has crispy chicken deep-fried and then coated with spicy and sweet orange sauce. The sauce is made with lemon juice, orange, zest, and many delicious spices. You can enjoy this dish at Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger?
- Large Skillet – Cook the onion, garlic, and beets in the skillet.
- Large Bowl – Then, add this beet mixture to a bowl along with other veggies, spices, and sauces.
- Grill – Cook the patties over a grill to give them that charred and smoky flavor.
- Spatula – Stir in all the veggies with a help of spatula.
- Large Spoon – Use the spatula to stir the veggies and flip the patties. Use the large spoon to mix the veggies and spices in the bowl.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger?
- Brown Rice – Brown rice adds volume, starch, and fiber to the veggie patties.
- Olive Oil – Cook the veggies using olive oil.
- Onion – Add sautéed onions to preparing to veggie burger.
- Garlic – Give your veggie patties a sweet and earthy taste with some onions and garlic taste.
- Beets – Beets give an earthy taste and a pink tint to the patties.
- Black Beans – Beans also add taste, protein, and fiber to the patties.
- Shitake Mushrooms – Mushrooms add to the sweet and earthy taste of the patties.
- Cider Vinegar – Add a little tangy flavors to the patties with a teaspoon of vinegar.
- Lemon Juice – The sour fluids add freshness and tanginess to the veggie patties.
- Coriander – Garnish the burger with finely chopped coriander.
- Thyme – Fresh minty and earthy sharpness can be added with thyme leaves.
- Steak Seasoning – Steak seasoning will make the patties flavorful.
- Soy Sauce – Soy sauce also gives an earthy and salty taste to the patties.
- Chipotle In Adobo Sauce – Add to the spicy taste with a chipotle pepper in adobo sauce.
- Egg – The egg helps bind all the veggies together.
- Oats – The oats dry up the mixture and make it look like a meatball mixture. That is the texture we are going for.
- Hamburger Buns – Toast the hamburger buns and keep them ready for the beautiful patty.
- Monterey Jack Cheese – Place a slice of Monterey Jack cheese slice on top of the burger for cheesy flavors.
- Dijon mustard – Slather Dijon mustard sauce over the bottom bun to achieve juicy texture.
- Banana Peppers – Banana peppers will bring out a tinge of spicy flavors.
Steps To Make The Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger
1. Deets Of The Beets
Let’s make the beet mixture. Pour olive oil into a large skillet and place it over heat. Then, cook the onions along with some garlic in this oil. When the onions are cooked, add the beets to the skillet and cook for some time. This should take about 5 minutes. Pour a little vinegar into the skillet and deglaze it.
2. It’s Time To Patty
Now, transfer this mixture into a large mixing bowl. Then, add the brown rice, black beans, shitake mushrooms, chipotle pepper, and egg to the bowl. To add flavor, add lemon juice, cider vinegar, coriander, thyme, steak seasoning, and soy sauce to the mixture. Use a large spoon and mix them until they are combined.
Then, add the oats to the mixture and mix until the texture becomes dry and crumbly. The mixture should resemble a beef mixture, texture-wise at least. Use your hands to shape this mixture into 6 round patties.
3. Grill On Fire
Place these veggie patties on a preheated grill and cook them for 10 minutes from one side. Then, flip them and cook the other side for 5 minutes. Your patties should be charred and grilled.
Place the cooked patties on a toasted bun and top with cheese, mustard, and some banana peppers. Your delicious veggie burger is ready! You are ready to enjoy your delicious burgers.
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger Look And Taste Like?
The patty is bound and you can see the different vegetables stuck together. You can see the beans, brown rice, beets, and mushrooms. The beets add a pink tint to the patties. The patties have a salty, tangy, spicy, sweet, and earthy flavor. Top them with some cheese, mustard, and peppers, and enjoy!
The Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger
- Large Skillet
- Large Bowl
- Large Spoon
- ½ cup Brown Rice (cooked)
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 Beets (peeled, grated)
- 2 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 can Black Beans (drained)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- ½ teaspoon Steak Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Shitake Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle in Adobo
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Oats
- 2 Buns
- 2 slices Jack Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Banana Peppers
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet and place it over heat. Then, cook the onions along with some garlic in this oil. When the onions are cooked, add the beets to the skillet and cook for some time. Pour a little vinegar into the skillet and deglaze it.
- Now, transfer this mixture into a large bowl. Then, add the brown rice, black beans, shitake mushrooms, chipotle pepper, and egg to the bowl. Also, add lemon juice, cider vinegar, coriander, thyme, steak seasoning, and soy sauce. Mix them until they are combined.
- Then, add the oats to the mixture and mix until the texture becomes dry and crumbly. Shape this mixture into 6 round patties.
- Place these veggie patties on a preheated grill and cook them for 10 minutes from one side. Then, flip them and cook the other side for 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked patties on a toasted bun and top with cheese, mustard, and some banana peppers. Your delicious veggie burger is ready!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the main ingredient in veggie burger?
A veggie burger is a burger patty that does not contain meat. The main ingredients is the brown rice prepared with some veggies.
How many cheesecake flavors does Cheesecake Factory have?
Cheesecake Factory has 34 flavors in total.
What is Cheesecake Factory’s secret sauce?
Cheesecake Factory’s secret sauce is a combination of two very precise amounts of ketchup and our housemade rémoulade sauce,
Does Cheesecake Factory make their own cheesecake?
The Cheesecake Factory does not make its cheesecakes in each specific restaurant, but rather has them shipped to each store.
So, this was the complete recipe for the Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger. Make this plant-based burger at home and enjoy. Tell me in the comments how well you liked this recipe. See you another time!