The Cheesecake Factory tiramisu is a smooth dessert with sweet and bitter notes. The tiramisu is easy to make and is best served chilled. Often topped with cocoa powder or ground chocolate, this Italian dessert has a lot of fans. At the Cheesecake Factory, they make tiramisu the classic way. Marsala and coffee liqueur is added to give depth to the dessert. Let’s peep into the recipe
The tiramisu is made with layers of ladyfingers and a mascarpone cheese filling. The ladyfingers are dipped in a sweet and bitter espresso mixture. The tiramisu is topped with some sweet ground chocolate and a touch of whipped cream.
The real test starts after you make the tiramisu, as you need to refrigerate it overnight or at least for 8 hours. You must pass this patience test. There are a few things you need to know before making the tiramisu. You need to whisk the eggs and cheese but not over direct heat. You have to temper the eggs by whisking them over indirect heat.
These little things I will tell you ahead in the recipe. So, dive in to know the detailed recipe for the Cheesecake Factory tiramisu. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci – Cheesecake Factory pasta Da Vinci has tender bites of penne pasta mixed with chicken and sauteed veggies like mushrooms and onion. This combination of pasta and veggies is complimented by tossing them with Madeira- based sauce. It’s super delicious and a perfect Italian side dish.
2. Cheesecake Factory Roasted Chicken – Cheesecake Factory roasted chicken has a crispy golden crust. This juicy tender chicken is infused with the flavors of lemon, garlic, and herbs like thyme and rosemary. It’s spiced up with salt-pepper seasoning. This chicken has a citrusy flavor with the herbal essence of rosemary and thyme. You can try this main course dish with Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
3. Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger – Cheesecake Factory’s veggie burger has veggies like onion, beets, mushrooms, etc. The burger patty is grilled and is made from brown rice mushrooms, pepper, brown rice, sauces, and spices. This burger is healthy and has the flavors of Dijon mustard, egg, oats, etc. You can try this burger with fries, sauce, and refreshing drinks.
4. Cheesecake Factory Orange Chicken – Cheesecake Factory orange chicken has crispy chicken deep-fried and then coated with spicy and sweet orange sauce. The sauce is made with lemon juice, orange, zest, and many delicious spices. You can enjoy this dish at Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu?
- Mixing Bowl – Make the egg, cream, and mascarpone cheese filling in the mixing bowl.
- Pot – Place the mixing bowl over a pot with hot water. This will help to temper the eggs and help make a fluffy filling.
- Shallow Dish – Make the espresso mixture in a shallow dish so that you can easily dip the ladyfingers in it.
- Baking Pan – Layer the ladyfingers and the filling in a baking pan.
- Whisk – Use the whisk to make the filling of the tiramisu and to whip the cream.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Chilling Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||8 Hours||8 Hours 35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu?
- Ladyfingers – Use the kind of ladyfingers that are very dry. So, that they soak the espresso mixture. If you want to make it the classic way, use Savioardi ladyfingers to make your tiramisu.
- Mascarpone Cheese – Mascarpone cheese is creamy Italian cheese. It has a smooth texture and you can find it easily in the grocery store. You can substitute it with cream cheese if you want.
- Egg Yolks – The eggs go into the filling and make it rich and creamy.
- Granulated Sugar – The granulated sugar is added to the batter mix. Add the sugar as per your taste.
- Powdered Sugar – The powdered sugar is added to the espresso mixture. For sweetness add powdered sugar according to your taste.
- Marsala Wine – The Marsala wine goes in the cheese filling and adds depth to it.
- Heavy Cream – Whip the heavy cream and fold in it the cheese mixture, so it gets built up and becomes fluffy.
- Brewed Espresso – Brewed espresso is the main ingredient for the espresso mixture. If you do not have brewed espresso, just mix hot water with some instant espresso water.
- Coffee Liqueur – Coffee Liqueur adds bitter notes and depth to the coffee mixture as well.
- Ground Chocolate – Top your tiramisu with some ground chocolate for the final touch.
Steps To Make The Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu
1. The Eggs Have A Temper
Let’s start by making the cheese mixture. First, add eggs, granulated sugar, and Marsala in a large metal mixing bowl. Place the mixing bowl over a pot with boiling water. Simmer the pot and whisk the egg mixture over indirect heat. This will temper the eggs so that there isn’t any rawness in them.
Beat the mixture for 5 minutes until fluffy and then remove from heat. Mix the Mascarpone cheese in the mixture and then fold in the whipped cream.
2. Express With Espresso
Then, take a shallow dish and mix the espresso, coffee liqueur, and powdered sugar. Mix until the sugar gets completely dissolved. Your bittersweet coffee mixture is ready. Now, you are ready to assemble the tiramisu.
Gently dip the ladyfingers in the espresso mixture from both sides and line them in the baking pan. Make the layer with 12 ladyfingers so you can equally divide them into four layers. Also, don’t dip them excessively but only for a second. Then, top the layer of ladyfingers with some of the mascarpone cheese mixtures. Repeat both these layers three more times. The top layer should be of cream mixture.
Garnish the tiramisu with some ground chocolate and place the baking pan in the refrigerator. Chill the tiramisu overnight and then serve. Chilling the tiramisu overnight helps all the flavors blend and makes the ladyfingers soft. Your delicious Cheesecake Factory tiramisu is ready.
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Look And Taste Like?
The tiramisu looks beautiful with layers of ladyfingers and cheese. The creamy cheese filling is fluffy, smooth, and sweet. It is complemented by the bittersweet notes of the espresso mixture. The ladyfingers are like soft pillows. This chilled dessert tastes best when it is made a day ahead.
The Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Recipe
- Large Metal Mixing Bowl
- Shallow Dish
- Baking Pan
- 48 Ladyfingers
- 16 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 4 large Egg Yolks
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- ⅓ cup Marsala Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (whipped)
- 2 cups Brewed Espresso
- 3 tablespoons Coffee Liqueur
- 2 teaspoons Ground Chocolate (for garnish)
- First, add eggs, granulated sugar, and Marsala in a large metal mixing bowl. Place the mixing bowl over a pot with boiling water. Simmer the pot and whisk the egg mixture over indirect heat.
- Beat the mixture for 5 minutes until fluffy and then remove from heat. Mix the Mascarpone cheese in the mixture and then fold in the whipped cream.
- Then, take a shallow dish and mix the espresso, coffee liqueur, and powdered sugar. Mix until the sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Gently dip the ladyfingers in the espresso mixture from both sides and line them in the baking pan. Then, top the layer of ladyfingers with some of the mascarpone cheese mixtures. Repeat both these layers three more times. The top layer should be of cream mixture.
- Garnish the tiramisu with some ground chocolate and place the baking pan in the refrigerator. Chill the tiramisu overnight and then serve. Your delicious Cheesecake Factory tiramisu is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Cheesecake Factory tiramisu have alcohol?
At the Cheesecake Factory, they make tiramisu the classic way. They add Marsala and coffee liqueur to give depth to the dessert. But you can easily prepare your tiramisu without any kind of alcohol.
How much is tiramisu at Cheesecake Factory?
The tiramisu at Cheesecake Factory is offered at $6.95.
What tiramisu means in English?
The literal meaning of tiramisu in English is pick me up.
Does Cheesecake Factory do anything for birthdays?
Whenever any guest has a birthday, The Cheesecake Factory will provide the birthday boy or girl with a complimentary sundae made up of a “scoopette” of vanilla ice cream and fudge, topped with whipped cream, confetti, and a candle.
This was all about the Cheesecake Factory tiramisu recipe. Make this delicious dessert at home and tell me in the comments how well you liked this copycat recipe. See you next time.