Have a fork-tender chicken dredged in mouth-watering Thai flavors! In America, the latest Cheesecake Factory menu has the best Thai-style chicken. Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken has tender chicken bites infused with the flavors of lemon zest, lime juice, sweetened coconut, cashew, and mango. The interesting fact about this dish is that anyone can make this dish at home.
Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken has light coconut milk mixed with lime juice. You can use full-fat coconut milk to make your coconut lime chicken creamier. Curry paste adds spice to this dish. But if you want to add more heat, add red or black pepper. Let the coconut gravy cook for a few minutes with chicken in to meld all the flavors in the chicken. Wanna try your hands on this recipe?
Before you start with the recipe for Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken, gather all the equipment and ingredients. You’ll find the lists below, check them out and follow the instructions. Try this recipe now and enjoy the Cheesecake Factory’s version of Thai coconut lime chicken. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane – Cheesecake Factory steak Diane has fork-tender seasoned and seared steak. This crispy steak is combined with creamy thick gravy. The gravy for steak Diane is infused with the flavors of onion and mushrooms and onions de-glazed with wine. The gravy is spiced up with the taste of Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning spices.
2. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is a creamy dessert. These creamy sweet bites are loaded with cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla flavor, and eggs. The bottom crust of this cheesecake has cracker crumbs spiced up with cinnamon flavor. Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is topped with a delicious blend of sour cream and sugar.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory strawberry cheesecake graham cracker crust and strawberry flavored filling. It’s sweet and a little tangy and goes well with caramelized strawberry sauce. This dish can be enjoyed with any celebration meal.
4. Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf – Cheesecake Factory meatloaf is a delightful combination of ground beef and sauteed veggies like onion, carrots, bell peppers, etc. Eggs and milk added to the mixture make it soft. Every bite of this dish is meaty and filled with the flavors of spices like pepper, paprika, thyme, and many more.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken?
- Bowl – Mix the ingredients for the lime mixture in a bowl.
- Skillet – Cook the chicken pieces in a large skillet. You can make the coconut lime sauce for a dish in this skillet or use a saucepan.
- Spatula – Combine the ingredients for the lime mixture and stir the sauce in the skillet using a spatula.
- Knife – Cut the mango and chicken using a sharp chef’s knife.
- Grater – Grate the lemon zest using a grater.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||15 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken?
- Sweetened Coconut – Shredded coconut adds coconut flavor to the dish. I’ve used a one-fourth cup of shredded sweetened coconut for this recipe.
- Lime Juice – Lime juice adds a zesty twist to this dish. Add a one-fourth cup of lime juice to the lime mixture.
- Soy Sauce – Soy sauce adds a rich, savory flavor to the lime mixture. Add two tablespoons of soy sauce (with reduced sodium) to the lime mixture.
- Lime Peel – Grate a lime peel and add a tablespoon of grated lime peel to the gravy. This adds a zesty twist to the lime gravy.
- Ginger-Root – Ginger root adds spiciness to this dish. Use a tablespoon of minced ginger root.
- Rice Vinegar – Rice vinegar adds a slight tart and sweet flavor to the dish. Add a tablespoon of rice vinegar to the lime mixture.
- Honey – Honey adds sweetness to the lime mixture and balances the flavor in the dish. Add a tablespoon of honey to the lime mixture.
- Chicken Breasts – Chicken is the main ingredient for this recipe. Use one-pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes before using them in the recipe.
- Canola Oil – To cook the chicken, you need canola oil. Add two tablespoons of canola oil to the skillet to cook the chicken pieces.
- Sesame Oil – Add two teaspoons of sesame oil to the skillet containing canola oil to cook the chicken.
- Coconut Milk – Coconut milk gives body to the gravy and adds coconut flavor to the dish. Use a cup of light coconut milk to make coconut lime gravy.
- Curry Paste – Curry paste has a warm and mildly spicy taste. Add a half teaspoon of red curry paste to the lime mixture.
- Snow Peas – Add a one-fourth cup of snow peas to the coconut lime gravy.
- Mango – Mango gives a fruity sweetness to this dish. Cut one mango into small chunks and stir them into the gravy.
- Cashew Nuts – Cashews add a sweet, nutty flavor to this dish. Add a one-eighth cup of cashew nut to this dish.
- Fresh Cilantro – Finish this dish by adding a tablespoon of minced cilantro.
- Mushrooms – Add a can of Shiitake mushrooms to the coconut lime mixture.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken
1. Prep The Lime Mixture
In a small bowl, add lime juice, ginger, grated lime zest, soya sauce, honey, and vinegar. Mix them to combine and set aside. Take a large skillet and add canola oil and sesame oil to it. When the oil starts smoking, cook chicken until it’s no longer pink.
2. Add-In Coconut Milk
To a saucepan over medium heat, add coconut milk and lime mixture. Bring this mixture to a boil and keep stirring for about two minutes. Now, add mushrooms, cashew nuts, curry paste, mangoes, and snow peas. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Garnish And Serve
Cook sweetened shredded coconut in a skillet over medium heat until it’s light brown in color. Now, add this coconut and cilantro to the lime mixture. Garnish the lime sauce with grated lemon zest and cilantro on top and serve with rice.
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||774 IU|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken Look and Taste?
Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken as crispy chicken cooked and dredged in a gravy. The coconut lime gravy for this dish is loaded with the flavors of coconut and lemon. It has the taste of mango and honey. The cashews add a mild sweet nuttiness to this dish. These chicken bites are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Mushrooms add a nutty meatiness to this dish.
Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken Recipe
- ¼ cup Sweetened Coconut (shredded)
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce (reduced-sodium)
- 1 tablespoon Lime Peel (grated)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger-Root (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts (boneless skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 3 teaspoons Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (light)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Curry Paste
- ¼ cup Snow Peas
- 1 Mango (cut into chunks)
- 1/8 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro (minced)
- 1 can Shiitake Mushrooms
- Add lime, add lime juice, ginger, grated lime zest, soya sauce, honey, and vinegar to a bowl. Mix them to combine and set them aside. Now, take a large skillet and add canola oil and sesame oil to it. As the oil starts smoking, cook chicken until it’s no longer pink.
- Add coconut milk and lime mixture to a saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and keep stirring for about two minutes. Stir in mushrooms, cashew nuts, curry paste, mangoes, and snow peas. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook sweetened shredded coconut in a skillet over medium heat until it’s light brown in color. Now, add this coconut and cilantro to the lime mixture. Garnish the lime sauce with grated lemon zest and cilantro on top and serve with rice.
Did you like this recipe? Tell me in the comments below. Also, try our other copycat recipes and enjoy cooking!