Cheesecake Factory teriyaki chicken is a super delicious treat. Teriyaki chicken is healthy, fulfilling, and super simple to make at home. Prepare this recipe for a weeknight meal. Kids absolutely love it. Let’s begin to know more! The Cheesecake Factory is an incredible chain of restaurants offering a lot of cuisines. Today we will try one of the copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes that is chicken Teriyaki
This recipe is jam-packed with protein and carbs and serves the purpose of a happy meal! Prefer to marinade the chicken before cooking. Marination makes a lot of difference. It helps to tenderize the meat and enhances the flavors. Marinade the teriyaki chicken in soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and sesame oil mix.
Soy sauce and vinegar will add spice to the marination. Sesame oil provides heart-healthy fats and flavors. To make chicken teriyaki, I have used chicken thighs. You can use thighs or breasts, whatever is easily available. Here are the detailed instructions for the complete copycat cheesecake factory teriyaki chicken recipe. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche cheesecake has crumbly and sugary sweet graham cracker crust. The creamy sweet filling of this cheesecake is filled with the flavors of cream cheese, vanilla extract, Dulce de Leche, eggs, and cream cheese. Butter adds more flavor and richness to the texture of the cheesecake.
2. Cheesecake Factory Fish And Chips – Cheesecake Factory fish and chips has crispy delicious fish paired with crispy chips. The fish is beer-battered and fried until it’s crispy. Then fries are refried until they have a crispy golden finish. This dish is served with coleslaw and tartar sauce.
3. Cheesecake Factory Flatbread Pizza – Cheesecake Factory flatbread pizza has a soft and fluffy base with mozzarella cheese spread on it. The toppings include tomato, oregano, basil leaves, etc. This pizza is loaded with the taste of cheese, tomatoes, and spices like salt, pepper, and oregano. You can make this pizza easily at home.
4. Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta – Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta is a delicious penne pasta. It has four different kinds of cheese and eggs, basil, and marinara mixed in it. The pasta mixture is baked to perfection and is served as a delicious cheesy side dish.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken?
- Colander – Wash the chicken before cooking and strain the excess water by using a colander.
- Saucepan – The chicken will be cooked nicely in the saucepan.
- Bowl – To prepare the marination, you will need a large bowl.
- Ladle – Make sure you stir and flip the chicken to cook on both sides.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||70 Minutes||1 Hour 40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken?
- Boneless Chicken – I have used boneless chicken breast as it is cooked easily. You can use thigh or breast as per your choice.
- Soy Sauce – The soy sauce works as brine in the marination and retains moisture.
- Sesame Oil – Adding sesame oil to the marination brings about a nutty flavor. Also, it is highly nutritious.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – During the marination, vinegar adds moisture and flavors. Moreover, it will help the chicken to absorb the marination.
- Sugar – A touch of brown sugar aims to caramelize and tenderize the chicken.
- Ground Ginger – A tablespoon of ginger powder will add earthy spice to the chicken. Ginger has an enzyme, protease, which helps to digest the protein easily.
- Garlic – It has powerful pungent flavors. Add finely chopped garlic to the marination.
- Black Pepper – Use black pepper to add spicy flavors to the marination. It is the best antioxidant you can add to your marinades or dressing.
- Corn Starch – By using corn starch your sauce will be thickened. Coat your teriyaki chicken with the marinade once it is prepared.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken
1. Brine The Shine
Marinade the chicken before cooking. It helps the chicken to absorb the flavors and retains the moisture. This further will make the chicken tender and chewy. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped garlic, a pinch of sugar, salt, black pepper, ground ginger, and apple cider vinegar to the marination. Leave it aside for 15-20 minutes. Remember, if you have added vinegar, then don’t keep your marinade for more than 2 hours. It will add rough and poor texture to the chicken.
Jump into stir-frying the marinated chicken breasts. On medium heat, drizzle olive oil. Put the chicken breast pieces to roast. Gradually, add the marinade. Let it cook for 1 hour. You have the option to either boil the chicken or simply roast it. Keep adding the marinade little by little. Once you see it boiling, cover it with the lid. Cook over medium heat for another 35 minutes. At last, add a tablespoon of cornstarch mixed with cold water in the marinade sauce. Bring it to a boil and pour it on teriyaki chicken.
3. One-Pot Meal
Check your chicken if it is softened or not. If yes, then serve with rice or sauteed veggies. Pour the marinade sauce on the top of your chicken breasts and you are good to go!
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken Look And Taste Like?
The Cheesecake Factory teriyaki chicken is full of umami flavors. A simple base of sesame oil and soy sauce keeps this recipe authentic. It looks appetizing. The caramelized soy sauce on the top makes it juicier. You can pair this teriyaki chicken with other nutrient foods.
Cheesecake Factory teriyaki chicken
- 250 g Boneless Chicken
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- Start with marination. Put the boneless chicken breasts in a bowl. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped garlic, a pinch of sugar, salt, black pepper, ground ginger, and apple cider vinegar to the marinade.
- Leave it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Over medium heat, roast your chicken breast. Add the marinade little by little.
- Cook for 1 hour or more until your chicken is tender and edible to eat.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter, simultaneously add whisked corn starch in the cold water to the marinade sauce.
- Let it boil until it combines all the ingredients.
- Pour it on the chicken breasts and season it with pepper.
Try this recipe today and share your experience with me in the comment section below.