Do you enjoy stuffing sandwiches, roast veggies with cheese? Try stuffing cheese in mushrooms! You can find the best-stuffed mushrooms on the Cheesecake Factory menu. Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms are loaded with cheese and sauteed onions and Italian seasoning. But if you want to enjoy these mushrooms at your home, I have this copycat recipe for you.
Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms have a slightly nutty and meaty flavor. These mushrooms are filled with mozzarella cheese and parmesan mixed together with sauteed onions. Italian seasoning gives a kick of Italian flavors in it. These mushrooms are cheesy, zesty, and crispy. Make sure the mushrooms are dry before brushing olive oil on them. Even the slightest of moisture can make them soggy.
Before moving on to the recipe, check out the list of ingredients and equipment below. You might have these equipment and ingredients in your kitchen. Try this recipe now and enjoy this delicious cheesy side dish. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake copycat from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cake has a cinnamon-spiced buttery crust. The cheesecake filling has cream cheese mixed with pumpkin puree. It’s infused with the flavors of pumpkin spice and vanilla. This creamy cheesecake is topped with white chocolate whipped cream. It’s a tempting fall dessert to be enjoyed with every meal.
2. Cheesecake Factory Cuban Sandwich – Cheesecake Factory Cuban sandwich as spicy roast pork and honey-glazed ham slices layered with Swiss cheese between the sandwich slices. The sandwich slices are brushed with mustard sauce from the inside and with butter on the outside. This sandwich is grilled and has the strips of char masked on it.
3. Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara – Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara has soft spaghetti mixed with sauce. The sauce for pasta carbonara is filled with butter, cheese, and milk. It has peas and bacon to add nutrients and flavor to this dish. Garlic, pepper, and salt add seasoning flavor to it.
4. Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts – Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts are breaded wontons stuffed with a mixture of cheese, chicken, and buffalo-style hot sauce. This dish is spicy and loaded with the flavors of egg, chicken, and hot sauce. It can be enjoyed with blue cheese dressing, celery, or buffalo-style hot sauce.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms?
- Bowl – You can make the stuffing mixture in a large mixing bowl. Use a small bowl to keep sauteed onions and garlic before adding them to the stuffing.
- Saucepan – Saute the onions and garlic in a non-stick saucepan.
- Spatula – Combine the ingredients for the stuffing mixture and saute the onions and garlic in the pan using a spatula.
- Spoon – You can use a spoon to stuff the mushrooms for this recipe
- Brush – Use a brush to coat the mushroom inside out with oil.
- Kitchen Tongs – Safely transfer cooked mushrooms from the baking tray into the serving plate using kitchen tongs.
- Oven – Oven is the major equipment for this recipe. Bake the mushrooms in the oven.
- Baking Pan – Place the stuffed mushrooms in the baking pan and bake in the oven.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms?
- Portobello Mushrooms – Mushrooms are the major ingredient for this recipe. I’ve used about one pound of large Portobello mushrooms for this recipe. Make sure the mushrooms are rinsed and stemmed to make stuffed mushrooms.
- Olive Oil – You need olive oil to saute the onions. Olive oil coated on the mushrooms cooks the raw skin of mushrooms and keeps them soft from inside. You need to use two tablespoons of olive oil for this recipe.
- Butter – Butter improves the taste and texture of the stuffing mixture. Saute the onions in a tablespoon of butter.
- Garlic Cloves – Garlic adds a basic seasoning flavor to the stuffing. Saute a tablespoon of minced garlic cloves with onions.
- Onions – Green onions add a herbal and earthy flavor to the stuffing mixture. Saute a tablespoon of minced green onions for this recipe.
- White Wine – White wine adds a citrusy and aromatic flavor to the stuffing mixture. Add a half tablespoon of white wine to the stuffing for the mushrooms.
- Lemon Concentrate – Lemon concentrate adds a zesty twist to the mushroom stuffing. You need to add a tablespoon of lemon concentrate to the stuffing mixture for this dish.
- Bread Crumbs – Add a half cup of bread crumbs to the stuffing mixture. Bread crumbs absorb and lock the excess moisture in the stuffing and keep it soft and moist.
- Italian Seasoning – Italian seasoning is a mouth-watering blend of aromatic spices. Flavor the stuffing by adding a tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Parmesan Cheese – Cheese contributes to the amazing Italian flavors in this dish. Add about one-fourth cup of parmesan cheese to the stuffing mixture. Also, you can garnish the mushrooms with grated parmesan cheese. You can use either grated parmesan cheese or powdered cheese for this recipe.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Add a cup of grated mozzarella cheese to the stuffing mixture.
- Parsley – Garnish these delicious stuffed mushrooms with chopped parsley on top.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Make The Stuffing
In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning and set this mixture aside. Now, add olive oil and butter to the skillet over medium heat. Let the butter melt and then add saute garlic and green onions in it for about 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer cooked onions and garlic into another bowl.
2. Stuff The Mushrooms
Combine cheese, wine, lemon concentrate, and sauteed onions in a bowl. Now, brush the mushroom heads inside out with olive oil and spoon the stuffing into the mushrooms. Press these mushrooms lightly to pack them with the stuffing.
3. Into The oven
Bake these mushrooms in a preheated oven (350 F) for about 8 to 10 minutes. Let the cheese in the mushrooms melt. Garnish it with parsley and grated parmesan cheese and enjoy.
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||241 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms Look and Taste?
Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms are filled with delicious cheesy stuffing. This stuffing has mozzarella cheese mixed with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. You’ll be flooded with the flavors of cheese and spices from Italian seasoning once you take a bite from these stuffed mushrooms. These mushrooms have a slightly smokey flavor due to olive oil coating on them. Parsley on top adds a hint of herbal flavor to these cheesy bites.
Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound Large Portobello Mushrooms (rinsed and stemmed)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Green Onions (minced)
- ½ tablespoon White Wine
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Concentrate
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated or powdered, plus more to serve)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- Parsley (chopped, to serve)
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning and set this mixture aside. Heat olive oil and butter to the skillet over medium heat. When butter melts, add saute garlic and green onions to the skillet for about 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer cooked onions and garlic into another bowl.
- Mix cheese with wine, lemon concentrate, and sauteed onions in a bowl. Coat the mushroom heads inside out with olive oil and spoon the stuffing into the mushrooms. Press these mushrooms lightly using a spoon to pack them with the stuffing.
- Now, bake these mushrooms in a preheated oven (350 F) for about 8 to 10 minutes. Let the cheese in the mushrooms melt. Garnish it with parsley and grated parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Did you try these delicious stuffed mushrooms? If yes, tell me about it in the comments below and try our other copycat recipes too.