Did you check out the latest menu of Cheesecake Factory? It’s filled with irresistible cheesecakes and many other dishes, including beef. Cheesecake Factory steak Diane is one of the famous dishes served at this restaurant. It has tender, juicy steak with creamy sauce drizzled on top. It’s one of the reasons why the Cheesecake Factory never runs short of customers.
The most amazing thing about Cheesecake Factory steak Diane is that anyone can make it at home. So if you’re missing Cheesecake Factory’s steak Diane, this is the perfect platform for you. You can sear the beef and make the sauce in a saucepan if you don’t have the skillet. Make sure the beef is still warm when you’re done with the sauce. The beef can be added to the sauce and cooked for about a minute just before removing the sauce from the heat. But, we’ll do it the Cheesecake Factory’s way!
To start with the recipe for Cheesecake Factory steak Diane, check out the equipment and ingredient lists below. The instructions for this recipe are really simple and easy to try. Check out the video from the recipe card. Try this recipe now and impress your family with this restaurant-style steak Diane. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken has tender chicken drenched in Thai coconut lime gravy. This Cheesecake Factory’s version of Thai coconut lime chicken is loaded with the flavors of coconut, zesty lemon, and sweet flavors of honey and mango. Cashew and mushrooms add a nutty twist to this dish.
2. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is a creamy dessert. These creamy sweet bites are loaded with cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla flavor, and eggs. The bottom crust of this cheesecake has cracker crumbs spiced up with cinnamon flavor. Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is topped with a delicious blend of sour cream and sugar.
3. Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory strawberry cheesecake graham cracker crust and strawberry flavored filling. It’s sweet and a little tangy and goes well with caramelized strawberry sauce. This dish can be enjoyed with any celebration meal.
4. Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf – Cheesecake Factory meatloaf is a delightful combination of ground beef and sauteed veggies like onion, carrots, bell peppers, etc. Eggs and milk added to the mixture make it soft. Every bite of this dish is meaty and filled with the flavors of spices like pepper, paprika, thyme, and many more.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane?
- Bowl – Transfer the sauce into the bowl from the skillet once it’s done. You can keep the beef stock in a bowl.
- Skillet – Sear the beef and cook sauce in a large skillet.
- Oven-proof Pan – Transfer cooked beef from the skillet into the oven-proof pan.
- Spatula – Stir the ingredients of the sauce to combine using a spatula.
- Kitchen Tongs – Flip the beef steaks in the skillet using kitchen tongs.
- Oven – Keep the beef warm in the oven after removing it from the skillet.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane?
- Butter – Butter adds more flavor and improves the texture of the dish. You need butter to sear the beef and to cook the veggies for the sauce. Use two tablespoons of butter, one each for beef and sauce.
- Beef – You can’t make steak Diane without beef. I’ve used about twelve ounces of beef tenderloin. Cut the beef into three-ounce medallions before you start with the recipe.
- Salt – Season the beef with salt to enhance the taste of the dish. You can add salt to the seasoning mixture according to your taste. In case you’re using unsalted butter, you can add salt to the sauce as well.
- Black pepper – Season the beef with two teaspoons of cracked whole black peppercorns.
- Onions – For the sauce, sauce three tablespoons of pearl onions to add mild sweetness to the beef.
- Mushrooms – Slice fresh mushrooms and saute them with onions to add a nutty and meaty flavor to the sauce. You can use a half cup of sliced baby Bella mushrooms.
- Brandy or White Wine – Add a one-fourth cup of brandy or wine to deglaze mushrooms and onions for the sauce.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Worcestershire has a sour and a mildly sweet and spicy taste. Add just a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce to the mushroom and onion mixture.
- Dijon Mustard – Dijon mustard adds a mild spicy mustard-like flavor to the sauce. Add a tablespoon of Dijon mustard to the sauce for this dish.
- Beef Stock – Beef stock gives body to the sauce and intensifies the flavors in it. Add about three-fourth cup of beef stock to the skillet containing sauteed onions and mushrooms.
- Cream – Cream adds depth to the flavors and adds thickness to the sauce. I’ve used a one-fourth cup of cream for this recipe.
- Chives – Finish the dish by adding one-fourth cup of chopped chives to the sauce.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane
1. Season The Beef And Cook
Melt a tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the beef with salt and cracked black pepper. Press the pepper on both sides of the beef. Sear the beef in the skillet for up to two minutes on each side. Cook it until it’s brown and slightly crispy. Transfer the beef into the oven-proof pan and keep it warm in the oven while you’re preparing the sauce.
2. Make The Sauce
Now, add more butter to the skillet and add onion slices. Cook them until they turn translucent in color. Now, saute mushrooms with onions in the skillet for up to 2 minutes. Deglaze by adding brandy or wine and then add Worcestershire sauce. Bring this mixture to a boil and add Dijon mustard. Cook for about a minute and add the stock. Then again, cook for about a minute and add cream. Bring it to a boil and remove it from the heat. Stir in chives.
Place the steaks on the serving plate and pour the sauce over the steak. The cheesecake Factory steak Diane is ready.
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||519 IU|
|Vitamin C||3 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane Look and Taste?
Cheesecake Factory steak Diane has tender steak seasoned with salt and pepper. These tender bites have a slightly smoky flavor as the beef is seared in the skillet. The sauce is loaded with tons of flavors from Worcestershire sauce, wine, and cream. Onions and mushrooms add nutrients and flavor to the sauce. Chopped chives on top add a herbal and earthy flavor to this dish.
Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane Recipe
- Oven-proof Pan
- Kitchen Tongs
- 12 ounces Beef Tenderloin (cut into 3-ounce medallions)
- 3 tablespoons Pearl Onions (chopped)
- ½ cup Fresh Mushrooms (sliced, such as baby bella)
- ¼ cup Chives (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Butter (divided)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard (prepared)
- ¼ cup Cream
- ¼ cup Brandy (or white wine)
- ¾ cup Beef Stock
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Cracked Whole Black Peppercorns
- Add a tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the beef with salt and pepper and sear it in the skillet for up to two minutes on each side. Let it brown and slightly crispy. Transfer this beef into the oven-proof pan and keep it warm in the oven.
- Then, add more butter to the skillet and add onion slices. Let them turn translucent in color. Now, add mushrooms to the skillet and cook for up to 2 minutes.
- Deglaze by adding brandy or wine and then add Worcestershire sauce. Bring this mixture to a boil and add Dijon mustard.
- Cook for about a minute and add the stock. Then again, cook for about a minute and add cream. Bring it to a boil and remove it from the heat. Stir in chives.
- Place the steaks on the serving plate and pour the sauce over it.
Did you enjoy Cheesecake factory’s Steak Diane? If yes, then I’m sure you’ll enjoy our other copycat recipes too. Check them out and share your experience with this recipe in the comments below.