Famous for its namesake, the Cheesecake factory has numerous mouth-watering cheesecakes on its menu. The Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cheesecake is one of the incredible fall desserts served at this restaurant. It has a soft and buttery cinnamon-flavored crust. The cheesecake filling is loaded with cream cheese and pumpkin puree. How about trying this delicious fall cheesecake at home?
Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cheesecake is baked in the springform pan in a water bath. The water bath keeps the cheesecake smooth and prevents it from cracking on top. This cheesecake is topped with white chocolate whipped cream. You can also add your own choice of toppings.
Make sure the piping bag has a large star tip before swirling the whipped cream on top of the cake. Let’s begin with the copycat recipe for Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cheesecake.
If you don’t want to add cream cheese to the cheesecake, I have other options for you as well. Here is a list of cream cheese in cheesecake substitutes for you.
I’ve mentioned all the equipment and the ingredients in the lists below. Check out the lists and then start with the recipe instructions for Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cheesecake. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy this dessert. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake copycat from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts – Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts are breaded wontons stuffed with a mixture of cheese, chicken, and buffalo-style hot sauce. This dish is spicy and loaded with the flavors of egg, chicken, and hot sauce. It can be enjoyed with blue cheese dressing, celery, or buffalo-style hot sauce.
2. Cheesecake Factory Cuban Sandwich – Cheesecake Factory Cuban sandwich as spicy roast pork and honey-glazed ham slices layered with Swiss cheese between the sandwich slices. The sandwich slices are brushed with mustard sauce from the inside and with butter on the outside. This sandwich is grilled and has the strips of char masked on it.
3. Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara – Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara has soft spaghetti mixed with sauce. The sauce for pasta carbonara is filled with butter, cheese, and milk. It has peas and bacon to add nutrients and flavor to this dish. Garlic, pepper, and salt add seasoning flavor to it.
4. Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms – Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms are roasted mushrooms filled with a mixture of cheese, lemon, wine, sauteed onions, and breadcrumbs. These delicious mushrooms are brushed with butter and are baked to perfection. These little cheesy mushrooms are spiced up with Italian seasoning.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake?
- Bowl – Use a bowl to keep the ingredients before using them in the recipe.
- Mixer – You need a mixer to combine the ingredients for the crust, cheesecake filling, and white chocolate whipped cream.
- Whisk – You can also use a whisk for whipped cream in case you don’t have the mixer.
- Spatula – Pour the cheesecake filling in the springform pan and level it using a spatula.
- Springform Pan – Bake the pumpkin cheesecake on a 9-inch springform pan.
- Roasting Pan – Fill hot water in the roasting pan and place the baking pan in the center before transferring it to the oven.
- Oven – Oven is the major equipment for this cake.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Extra Time||Total Time|
|45 Minutes||1 Hour 30 Minutes||5 Hours||7 Hours 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake?
- Graham Cracker – Graham crackers make a mildly crispy base of the cheesecake. I’ve used about nine graham crackers for this recipe.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon adds aroma and spiciness to the crust. You need to add a half teaspoon of cinnamon to the crust.
- Sugar – To add sweetness to the crust, add one-third cup of sugar to it.
- Butter – Butter improves the texture and adds more flavor to the crust. Add about six tablespoons of butter to the graham cracker mixture.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients:
- Cream Cheese – Cream is one of the main ingredients for pumpkin filling. Cream cheese adds a mild cheese-like flavor. I’ve used about 32 ounces of cream cheese for the pumpkin filling.
- Sugar – Add sweetness to the cheesecake filling by adding about one and a half cups of sugar to it.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract adds vanilla flavor to the cream cheese filling. Add about a tablespoon of vanilla extract to the cream cheese mixture.
- Eggs – Add four large eggs, one after another, to the cream cheese filling. Eggs make the pumpkin filling soft and smooth and also add more flavors to it.
- Pumpkin Puree – I’ve used a can of pumpkin puree to the cheesecake filling to add pumpkin flavor to this cake. This can have about fifteen ounces of pumpkin puree.
- Pumpkin Spice – Add two tablespoons of pumpkin spice to the cheesecake filling to add more pumpkin flavor to it.
- Sour Cream – Sour cream improves the texture of the cream cheese filling and also adds a mild sour taste to it. I’ve used about a two-thirds cup of sour cream to the cream cheese filling.
- Heavy Cream – You need to add a two-thirds cup of heavy cream to the cream cheese filling to give it a thick texture and add more flavor to it.
White Chocolate Whipped Cream:
- Heavy Cream – To make white chocolate whipped cream, you need a cup of heavy cream.
- White Chocolate Instant Pudding – Add the white chocolate flavor to the whipped cream by adding two tablespoons of white chocolate instant pudding to it.
- Sugar – Sugar adds sweetness to the whipped cream. You need to beat about a tablespoon of sugar with the whipped cream.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Make Crispy Cracker Crust
Add graham crackers to a food processor and crush them. Now add melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar to the food processor. Mix them together and add this mixture to the springform pan. Lightly press this at the bottom of the pan and bake in the preheated oven (350 F) for about 10 minutes. Now, allow the crust to cool at room temperature.
2. Prep Pumpkin Cheesecake
Beat cream cheese in a mixture for 4 minutes until it’s creamy smooth. Add sugar to the cream cheese and beat it for 3 more minutes in the mixer. Now, add eggs (one at a time) and vanilla and continue mixing. Add pumpkin puree, sour cream, heavy cream, and pumpkin spice and mix until combined. Now, pour this cream cheesecake mixture into the springform pan.
3. Bake It
Cover the sides of the pan with aluminum foil and place it at the center of the roasting pan. Fill half the roasting pan with hot water and transfer it into a preheated oven (350 F). Bake it for about 90 minutes. Remove from the oven and keep it aside to cool for about an hour. Remove the cake from the roasting pan and cover it with foil. Refrigerate it for about 4 hours.
4. Finish With White Chocolate Whipped Cream
Beat heavy cream with sugar and white chocolate pudding until it’s thick. Transfer this cream into a piping bag and swirl the cream on top of the pumpkin cheesecake.
|Saturated Fat||21 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||5523 IU|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake Look and Taste?
Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cheesecake is a creamy smooth dessert. Every bite of this dessert is infused with the flavors of pumpkin and cream cheese. It has the sweetness of sugar complemented with the flavor of vanilla. It has a sweet and spicy crust filled with the flavors of butter and cinnamon.
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
For Crust :
- 1.5 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 9 graham crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Butter (melted)
For Pumpkin Cheesecake :
- 32 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1.3 Cups Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 large Eggs
- 15 ounce Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
For White Chocolate Whipped Cream :
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Add graham crackers to a food processor and crush them. Add melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar to the food processor. Mix them together and add this mixture to the springform pan. Lightly press it at the bottom of the pan and bake in the preheated oven (350 F) for about 10 minutes. Now, allow the crust to cool at room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixture for 4 minutes until it’s creamy smooth. Beat it for 3 more minutes after adding sugar to it. Now, add eggs (one at a time) and vanilla and continue mixing. Add pumpkin puree, sour cream, heavy cream, and pumpkin spice and mix until combined. Now, pour this cream cheesecake mixture into the springform pan.
- Wrap the sides of the pan with aluminum foil from outside and place it at the center of the roasting pan. Fill half the roasting pan with hot water and transfer it into a preheated oven (350 F). Bake it for about 90 minutes. Cover it with foil after removing the cake from the roasting pan. Refrigerate it for about 4 hours.
- Beat heavy cream with sugar and white chocolate pudding until it’s thick. Transfer this cream into a piping bag and swirl the cream on top of the pumpkin cheesecake.
That’s all about this delicious pumpkin cheesecake! You can try out other recipe too. Don’t forget to comment below your experience with this recipe.