The Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci recipe, just like other Cheesecake Factory recipes, is packed with flavor. It is made with rigatoni, chicken, sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and onion, along with a creamy sauce. The sauce is made with Madeira wine, which is a type of fortified wine. The wine helps smoothen the sauce and gives depth to the flavors of the sauce.
The pasta Da Vinci is really easy to make at home. You can make it in the time you dress and drive to the restaurant (unless you live next door to a Cheesecake Factory restaurant). The sauce of the pasta is creamy and thick. The sauteed mushrooms, along with the onions and garlic, add an earthy and strong taste to the pasta.
Saute the vegetables, cook the chicken, boil the pasta, make the sauce, and assemble it all. I know when I say it like this, it all sounds too much. But it isn’t. Once I walk you through the recipe step-by-step, you’ll see how easy it was to make this pasta. So, let’s see the recipe for the Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Roasted Chicken – Cheesecake Factory roasted chicken has a crispy golden crust. This juicy tender chicken is infused with the flavors of lemon, garlic, and herbs like thyme and rosemary. It’s spiced up with salt-pepper seasoning. This chicken has a citrusy flavor with the herbal essence of rosemary and thyme. You can try this main course dish with Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
2. Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu – Cheesecake Factory tiramisu is bitter-sweet dessert. It’s a delicious combination of lady fingers, delicious mascarpone cheese, and coffee liqueur. It’s topped with whipped cream and ground chocolate and gives a perfect finish to every meal.
3. Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger – Cheesecake Factory’s veggie burger has veggies like onion, beets, mushrooms, etc. The burger patty is grilled and is made from brown rice mushrooms, pepper, brown rice, sauces, and spices. This burger is healthy and has the flavors of Dijon mustard, egg, oats, etc. You can try this burger with fries, sauce, and refreshing drinks.
4. Cheesecake Factory Orange Chicken – Cheesecake Factory orange chicken has crispy chicken deep-fried and then coated with spicy and sweet orange sauce. The sauce is made with lemon juice, orange, zest, and many delicious spices. You can enjoy this dish at Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci?
- Large Pot – Boil the salty water in the pot and cook the pasta in it.
- Colander – Use the colander to drain the pasta.
- Large Stainless Steel Skillet – Use and reuse the skillet to make the chicken, sauteed vegetables, and the sauce.
- Wooden Spoon and Knife – Use the sauce for mixing and the knife for chopping and slicing.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci?
- Chicken Tenders – Cut the chicken into 1-inch bite-sized cubes. Cook them until they are brown.
- Olive Oil – Cook the chicken in a touch of olive oil.
- Rigatoni – You can use any other tubular pasta like penne if you want.
For Sauteed Vegetables
- Butter – Saute the mushrooms and onions in melted butter.
- Mushrooms and Red Onion – The sauteed mushrooms and red onion adds earthy and sharp flavors to the pasta.
For The Madeira Sauce
- Garlic – Garlic gives the earthy allum taste to the sauce.
- Butter – Butter is the base for the roux for the sauce.
- Flour – Flour helps make the roux and also helps in thickening the sauce.
- Madeira – Add Madeira to the sauce to give it depth. You can use other kinds of modified wine as well, like Marsala and Dry Sherry.
- Chicken Stock – Chicken stock adds salinity and flavor to the sauce.
- Heavy Cream – The heavy cream gives the sauces its richness and smoothness.
- Parmesan – Add some parmesan to the sauce and save some to garnish the pasta.
- Salt, Black Pepper, and Red Pepper Flakes – Season your pasta with this trio.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci
1. First, Let’s Cook The Pasta
I have the complete itinerary for this recipe. We start with cooking the pasta. Boil salty water in a large pot. Cook the rigatoni pasta al dente in the water. Then, drain the pasta using a colander. Keep the pasta aside.
2. Now, We Brown The Chicken
Heat oil in a stainless steel skillet and add the chicken pieces to it. Cook them until they turn golden brown and then remove the pan from heat. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
3. We’ll Saute The Mushrooms Too
Then, add about 4 tablespoons of butter in the same skillet (saves dishes). Melt the butter and cook the onions in it for about 4-5 minutes until they are softened. Add the sliced mushrooms to this skillet and saute them for another 4-5 minutes. Transfer these to a plate as well.
4. Now, For The Madeira Sauce
Now is the time for our creamy Madeira sauce. In the same skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and cook the chopped garlic in it. Then, add the flour and cook it for a minute as well.
Lower the heat to add the Madeira wine and then turn the heat on again. After that, add the chicken stock and heavy cream to the skillet. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes and then remove the skillet from heat.
Stir the ½ cup of parmesan into the sauce and then stir in the sauteed vegetables into it as well. Season the sauce with salt and freshly ground black pepper and simmer it for a couple of minutes.
5. Assembling Pasta Da Vinci
All there’s left to do is assemble this delicious pasta. While it’s simmering, add the chicken and pasta to the skillet as well and mix well. Simmer it for another minute or two and then remove the skillet from heat once and for all.
Garnish the pasta with some red pepper flakes and parmesan (because some extra cheese is always welcome). Enjoy your delicious Cheesecake Factory pasta Da Vinci.
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci Look And Taste Like?
The pasta has a slight tint because of the amber color of the wine. The pasta is covered in a creamy sauce along with onions, mushrooms, and chicken. Everything has a buttery and rich taste. The sauce is a combination of smooth and sharp flavors. The chicken stock makes it flavorful and the fortified wine adds depth to the pasta. This flavorful pasta will be on your quick-and-delicious pasta list for sure.
Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci Recipe
- Large Pot
- Large Stainless Steel Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- 1 lb. Chicken Tenders (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 10 oz. Rigatoni
For Sauteed Vegetables
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 8 oz. Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
For The Madeira Sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 cup Madeira
- ½ cup Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Parmesan (some extra for garnishing)
- Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (for garnishing)
- Add water to a large pot with a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil. Cook the pasta al dente in the water and then drain the pasta. Keep the pasta aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add the chicken pieces to it. Cook them until they turn golden brown and then remove the pan from heat. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Then, melt butter in the same skillet and cook the onions in it for about 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and saute them for another 4-5 minutes. Transfer these to a plate as well.
- In the same skillet, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter that you kept aside for the sauce and cook the chopped garlic in it. After that, add the flour and cook it for a minute as well.
- Lower the heat to add the Madeira wine and then turn the heat on again. After that, add the chicken stock and heavy cream to the skillet. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes and then remove the skillet from heat.
- Stir the ½ cup of parmesan into the sauce and then stir in the sauteed vegetables into it as well. Season the creamy Madeira sauce with salt and pepper and simmer it for a couple of minutes.
- While it’s simmering, add the chicken and pasta to the skillet as well and mix well. Simmer for another couple of minutes and then remove the skillet from heat once and for all.
- Garnish the pasta with some red pepper flakes and parmesan. Enjoy your delicious Cheesecake Factory pasta Da Vinci.
This was all about the Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci recipe. Let me know in the comments how well you liked this copycat recipe. See you next time with another great recipe.