If you like twirling up pasta wrapped in a cheesy parmesan sauce, Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara is just your type. It’s one of the most amazing dishes on the menu of the Cheesecake factory. It’s an interesting combination of pasta, bacon, and cheese. But you can also try this cheese-filled pasta in the comfort of your home.
Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara has thick pasta sauce with bacon, peas, and spaghetti. You can use pancetta if you don’t have bacon strips. You can add more cooking water if the sauce for pasta is too thick. It’s seasoned with salt and pepper and no extra spices are added.
Now, let’s move on to the recipe for this delicious pasta. The recipe for Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara is easy and anyone can try it. Check out the lists below to make sure you have all the equipment and ingredients needed for this recipe.
Follow the instructions and try this recipe now. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out another Cheesecake copycat from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cake has a cinnamon-spiced buttery crust. The cheesecake filling has cream cheese mixed with pumpkin puree. It’s infused with the flavors of pumpkin spice and vanilla. This creamy cheesecake is topped with white chocolate whipped cream. It’s a tempting fall dessert to be enjoyed with every meal.
2. Cheesecake Factory Cuban Sandwich – Cheesecake Factory Cuban sandwich as spicy roast pork and honey-glazed ham slices layered with Swiss cheese between the sandwich slices. The sandwich slices are brushed with mustard sauce from the inside and with butter on the outside. This sandwich is grilled and has the strips of char masked on it.
3. Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts – Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts are breaded wontons stuffed with a mixture of cheese, chicken, and buffalo-style hot sauce. This dish is spicy and loaded with the flavors of egg, chicken, and hot sauce. It can be enjoyed with blue cheese dressing, celery, or buffalo-style hot sauce.
4. Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms – Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms are roasted mushrooms filled with a mixture of cheese, lemon, wine, sauteed onions, and breadcrumbs. These delicious mushrooms are brushed with butter and are baked to perfection. These little cheesy mushrooms are spiced up with Italian seasoning.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara?
- Bowl – Combine cooked pasta with the sauce in a large mixing bowl. You can use another bowl to reserve the cooking water for later use in the recipe.
- Saucepan – Cook the pasta sauce in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Spatula – Stir the ingredients for the sauce to combine using a spatula.
- Pot – Cook the pasta in a large pot containing water.
- Sieve – Drain the pasta using a sieve.
- Paper Towel – Drain the bacon after cooking by placing them on a paper towel.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara?
- Pasta – Pasta is the main ingredient in this recipe. I’ve used about eight ounces of dried spaghetti for this dish.
- Peas – Peas add a fresh earthy and mildly sweet flavor to the pasta. Add 1 cup of frozen peas to the cooking water before draining the pasta.
- Bacon – Bacon adds meat-like flavor to the pasta. Cook four slices of bacon for this recipe.
- Butter – Butter improves the texture and adds more flavor to the sauce. You need to add two tablespoons of butter to the pan for the pasta sauce.
- Garlic – Garlic adds a basic seasoning flavor to the sauce. Mince two garlic cloves for this recipe.
- Parmesan Cheese – Cheese adds more flavor and gives a nice thick texture to the pasta sauce. Add about one-fourth cup of grated parmesan cheese to the sauce for this dish. You can also garnish this pasta with grated parmesan cheese on top.
- All-Purpose Flour – All-purpose flour is the main ingredient for the pasta sauce. Use two tablespoons of all-purpose flour to make pasta sauce.
- Milk – Evaporated milk along with cooking water gives the body to the sauce. Milk adds depth to the flavors in the sauce. Add about twelve ounces of evaporated milk to the pan to make pasta sauce.
- Parsley – Parsley gives an aromatic herbal flavor. Garnish the pasta with two tablespoons of snipped and fresh Italian parsley.
- Salt – Add salt as per your taste.
- Black Pepper – Seasoning spices enhance the taste of the pasta. Season this pasta with freshly ground black pepper.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara
1. Cook Pasta And Bacon
Cook pasta according to the package directions in a pot containing water. Add frozen peas to the pot, for 5 minutes before draining the pasta. Drain the pasta, reserve the cooking water, and set it aside. Now, cook bacon in a saucepan over medium heat and place the bacon over the plate lined with a paper towel. Chop the bacon into bite-sized pieces.
2. Prep The Sauce
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook garlic in it for about a minute. Stir in a one-fourth cup of parmesan cheese and flour. Gently add evaporated milk to the pan and bring it to a boil. Now, reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until it’s thick and smooth.
3. Stir In Bacon And Pasta
Remove the sauce from the heat and add bacon pieces to it. Transfer the cooked pasta to a large mixing bowl and add prepared sauce to it. Add a half cup of cooking water. Gently toss the mixture to combine the pasta with the sauce. Add more cooking water if desired. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle snipped parsley and grated cheese on top.
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||596 IU|
|Vitamin C||9 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara Look And Taste?
Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara is a cheese-filled creamy pasta. It has delicious bacon bites with tender spaghetti and peas tossed in white sauce. This sauce is loaded with parmesan cheese and butter. It’s a delicious combination of American and Italian cuisine. The snipped Italian parsley and grated cheese on top add more to its incredible taste.
Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara Recipe
- 8 ounces Dried Spaghetti
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 4 slices Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Butter (divided)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 12 ounce Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons Italian Parsley (snipped fresh)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (to serve)
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta in a pot containing water. Add frozen peas to the pot, 5 minutes before draining the pasta. Then, drain the pasta, reserve the cooking water, and set it aside. Cook the bacon strips in a saucepan over medium heat and drain the bacon over the plate lined with a paper towel. Chop it into bite-sized pieces.
- Add butter to a saucepan over medium heat and cook garlic in it for about a minute. Add a one-fourth cup of parmesan cheese and flour to the pan. Gently add evaporated milk to the pan and bring it to a boil. Now, reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until it’s thick and smooth.
- Remove this sauce from the heat and add bacon pieces to it. Add prepared sauce a large bowl containing pasta. Add a half cup of cooking water to this bowl. Gently toss the mixture to combine the pasta with the sauce. Add more cooking water if desired. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle snipped parsley and grated cheese on top.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the pasta carbonara at Cheesecake Factory good?
Pasta carbonara offered at Cheesecake Factory is amazingly delicious. It is prepared with rich elements combined together evenly.
Why is there no cream in carbonara?
Candelori says it should be a big no when it comes to adding cream in carbonara. The real creaminess in the carbonara should be added with milk, water, or eggs.
Is carbonara sauce raw egg?
Yes, there is a raw egg sauce in pasta carbonara that is partially heated.
What’s the difference between Alfredo and carbonara?
The difference between an Alfredo and a Carbonara: Alfredo is basic – pasta, cream, parmesan, parsley. Carbonara is a little more complicated – pasta, onion, pancetta, garlic, egg yolks, cream, parmesan, and parsley.
If you like this recipe, comment below your thoughts about it. Try our other copycat recipes too.