Cheesecake factory meatloaf is a hearty meal for people with big appetites. Talking about the menu of Cheesecake Factory, it is loved by all, not just for their cheesecakes but also for their diversely colossal menu. Today, I will be sharing the Cheesecake Factory meatloaf recipe. This recipe is a full-fledged meal for the famished folks.
Filled with ground beef, ground pork, sausages, boiled eggs, carrots, large curd cottage, and breadcrumbs, this Cheesecake Factory meatloaf is absolutely delish. The meatloaf is covered with rich and smooth sauces. However, to make this cheesecake factory meatloaf copycat recipe, you need to prepare the rich gravy.
The delish moist, and tender meatloaf with mushroom gravy assures to please even picky eaters out there. It’s juicy, flavourful, and truly just as good as the one served in restaurants. A keynote to making the recipe, let the meatloaf rest before slicing so that it doesn’t fall apart.
It’s time to fulfill your cravings with this cheesecake Factory Meatloaf copycat recipe at home. I have shared some facts about my favorite savory meatloaf recipe. Dive in to know about the calorific value, equipment, ingredients for this chock-full recipe of veggies and spices. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken has tender chicken drenched in Thai coconut lime gravy. This Cheesecake Factory’s version of Thai coconut lime chicken is loaded with the flavors of coconut, zesty lemon, and sweet flavors of honey and mango. Cashew and mushrooms add a nutty twist to this dish.
2. Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane – Cheesecake Factory steak Diane has fork-tender seasoned and seared steak. This crispy steak is combined with creamy thick gravy. The gravy for steak Diane is infused with the flavors of onion and mushrooms and onions de-glazed with wine. The gravy is spiced up with the taste of Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning spices.
3. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is a creamy dessert. These creamy sweet bites are loaded with cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla flavor, and eggs. The bottom crust of this cheesecake has cracker crumbs spiced up with cinnamon flavor. Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is topped with a delicious blend of sour cream and sugar.
4. Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory strawberry cheesecake graham cracker crust and strawberry flavored filling. It’s sweet and a little tangy and goes well with caramelized strawberry sauce. This dish can be enjoyed with any celebration meal.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheese Factory Meatloaf At Home?
- Skillet – To saute the veggies, use a flat-bottomed pan or a skillet.
- Loaf Pan – The loaf pan will give a proper shape to your meatloaf.
- Bowls – Mix the ingredients well in a large bowl. The large bowl will help you to combine the meat with other veggies accurately.
- Whisk – Beat the eggs with the help of eggs.
- Spatula – While you saute the veggies, the spatula is used to stir.
- Oven – Use the oven to cook the meatloaf.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Resting Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||1 Hour 5 Minutes||30 Minutes||1 Hour 45 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf At Home?
- Garlic – Use minced 3 cloves of garlic to add strong flavors to the meatloaf.
- Onion – It adds sweetness and a little tart flavor to your dish.
- Carrots – Saute the carrots and add to the mixture for meatloaf. You can also put some shredded carrots on the top of the meatloaf.
- Bell Pepper – To add some colorful veggies to your meatloaf, add bell peppers.
- Ground Beef – The stew is highly-nutritious when ground beef is added to it. Add 1 pound of ground beef.
- Ground Pork – Take 1/2 pound of ground pork. It is paired well with the beef.
- Eggs – The eggs will not let the meatloaf fall and work as a binding agent.
- Milk – It adds richness and moisture to the meatloaf. However, instead of milk, you can also use beef stock.
- Breadcrumbs – The breadcrumbs also work as a binding agent. It keeps meatloaf from falling apart.
- Parsley – Adding minced parsley will add a peppery and earthy flavor to the meatloaf. Also, shred some of it on the top of the meatloaf.
- Salt – A tablespoon of salt helps to tenderize the meat. It will also soak the excess water.
- Thyme – Season your meatloaf with fresh thyme and add some dried thyme to the meat mixture.
- Oregano – It has some antibacterial properties which help in fighting infections. A teaspoon of dried oregano will add pungent flavor to the meatloaf.
- Granulated Sugar – Use a pinch of granulated sugar to add sweetness and modify the texture of the meat mixture.
- Paprika – Add some smoked spices to your meatloaf by using ½ teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Black Pepper – Season the meat mix with fresh ground pepper to add a tart and peppery flavor.
- Butter – Butter tends to make the gravy thick and rich.
- Garlic – Add some minced garlic to the gravy for sweet and eathy flavors.
- All-Purpose Flour – To thicken the gravy, the flour will do its miracle.
- Beef Broth – The broth will strengthen the flavors and the base of the gravy.
- Black Pepper – The freshly ground black pepper adds spice to your meat.
- Thyme – Season your gravy with dried thyme to add sharp and minty flavors.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf At Home
1. Pan- Fry
Heat the oil in a skillet, add minced garlic, onions, bell peppers, and carrots. Saute them together for 5 minutes. Make sure the veggies are softened and not burned. Once the veggies are sauteed, keep them aside.
To prepare the meatloaf batter, take a bowl to beat the eggs. Add the rest of the ingredients, ground beef, pork, milk, parsley, paprika, black pepper, thyme, oregano, salt, and granulated sugar, to the beaten eggs. Use your hands to fold the batter properly and mix it until well combined. Once the batter is mixed, coat it with the breadcrumbs carefully.
3. Get Worked Up
Grease the loaf pan with butter. Put the meatloaf onto it and bake for 1 hour. When it is cooked, take it out and let it rest for 30 minutes before diving in. Until the meatloaf rests, you can prepare the mushroom gravy.
4. It’s Liquid Fire
Prepare the gravy by sauteing all the veggies in the butter over medium heat. Add garlic and onions, let it cook for 1 minute, then whisk the flour in a splash of beef broth, cook it for 2-3 minutes until it begins to get brown. Add dried oregano, salt, and pepper and cook it for another 10 minutes until the sauce is thickened.
Preheat the broiler to heat the meatloaf. Take out the meatloaf for serving. Cut it into thick slices, drizzle the luscious mushroom gravy on the top of the slices. Garnish it with fresh parsley and serve hot!
|Dietary Fiber||12 g|
How Does Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Look And Taste Like?
The cheesecake factory meatloaf is tender and absolutely delish. The gravy pairs well with the flavors of pork and beef. Moreover, if your meatloaf is brown inside and not pink, it is well cooked.
Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ pound Ground Pork
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 2 Bell Peppers (deseeded, chopped)
- 150 g All-Pupose Flour
- 200 g Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 sprig Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- ½ teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- In a skillet, sauté finely chopped onions, garlic, carrots, and bell peppers. Keep them aside when it’s done.
- In a large bowl, add the sautéed veggies, ground beef, ground pork, eggs, and milk or beef broth. Mix well and then shape the mixture into the shape of a loaf. Coat it with the bread crumbs.
- Place the meatloaf in the loaf pan and put it in a preheated oven to cook.
- Take out the meatloaf and let it rest for a few minutes. Gently slice the loaf and serve!
- Prepare the gravy by sauteing all the veggies in the butter over medium heat. Add a splash of beef broth mixed with the flour, cook it for 2-3 minutes until the sauce is thickened.
Try this copycat recipe and share your experience with me in the comments section below!