Are you geographically far from a Cheesecake Factory outlet but craving a strawberry cheesecake? No need to settle for less. Recreate your cheesecake at home. Let this copycat recipe be your guide. The glorious and delish Cheesecake Factory fresh strawberry cheesecake is flavored, layered, and topped with beautiful icing. Keep reading to know more!
The classic cheesecake is thick, creamy, sweet, and tangy. Along with the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and margarine, it incorporates all the flavors of strawberries. I recommend you to use honey maid graham crackers for the crust. This brings about real honey flavor and has no high fructose.
The combined flavors of lemon zest and strawberry are spot on. Prepare the serving of copycat strawberry cheesecake recipe with infused flavors in 60 minutes. The wait is worth preparing this dessert for a treat day at work, grad parties, or birthdays.
Follow all the detailed list of ingredients, equipment, steps, and approximate time mentioned below. Cheesecake fans can now satiate their sugar rush at home with a handful of ingredients. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken – Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken has tender chicken drenched in Thai coconut lime gravy. This Cheesecake Factory’s version of Thai coconut lime chicken is loaded with the flavors of coconut, zesty lemon, and sweet flavors of honey and mango. Cashew and mushrooms add a nutty twist to this dish.
2. Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane – Cheesecake Factory steak Diane has fork-tender seasoned and seared steak. This crispy steak is combined with creamy thick gravy. The gravy for steak Diane is infused with the flavors of onion and mushrooms and onions de-glazed with wine. The gravy is spiced up with the taste of Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning spices.
3. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is a creamy dessert. These creamy sweet bites are loaded with cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla flavor, and eggs. The bottom crust of this cheesecake has cracker crumbs spiced up with cinnamon flavor. Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is topped with a delicious blend of sour cream and sugar.
4. Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf – Cheesecake Factory meatloaf is a delightful combination of ground beef and sauteed veggies like onion, carrots, bell peppers, etc. Eggs and milk added to the mixture make it soft. Every bite of this dish is meaty and filled with the flavors of spices like pepper, paprika, thyme, and many more.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake?
- Bowl – Take two bowls, one for mixing the cheesecake batter and the other for graham ground.
- Roller – For crushing the graham ground nicely, use a roller.
- Baking Tray – The baking tray available can be of any shape. You’d need it to rest the graham ground and to bake the cheesecake, use a baking tray.
- Butter Paper – The butter paper will not let the ground or the cake stick with the tray.
- Whisk – Beat the eggs with the whisk.
- Mesh Strainer – Use a mesh strainer to strain extra lumps from the strawberry puree.
- Knife – To cut the strawberries into chunks, use a knife.
- Spatula – Fold the batter with the help of a spatula.
- Saucepan – A small saucepan to caramelize the strawberries with sugar is a great option. However, if you have a skillet instead, you can use that as well.
- Blender – Try to use an electric blender to save extra time. The blender will blend the cheesecake batter the right way!
- Oven – Bake the cheesecake in the oven by using a water bath process.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||60 Minutes||1 Hour 25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake?
- Graham Crackers – To prepare the ground crust of the cheesecake, use graham crackers and wafers. Remember, you can also use crushed biscuits instead.
- Margarine – Use melted margarine in the ground mixture. It seems like butter spread, but the butter is made from dairy, whereas it is made from vegetable oils.
- Cinnamon – A pinch of cinnamon powder will add a sweet and woody flavor to the ground base of the cheesecake.
- Cream Cheese – It is a soft cheese mostly used in American-style cheesecakes. Use at least 3 packets of cream cheese.
- Sugar – Sugar’s role in baking is more than to add sweetness. It holds the batter and creates a more tender and soft crumb.
- Vanilla Extract – If you leave this ingredient out of your cake, it will be flat and bland. Vanilla extract enhances the flavors in cakes, cookies and muffins.
- Lemon Zest – Adding lemon zest to your cake will give you magical results. Lemon zest adds fine yet evident flavors to the cake.
- Eggs – To give a fine structure to the cake batter using beaten eggs. The eggs will help to thicken and emulsify the batter.
For Glazed Strawberries
- Strawberries – The glazed strawberries are berries coated with candy shell. They are glorious addition to a dessert platter.
- Cornstarch – For coating the strawberries use cornstarch.
- Lemon Juice – Use a teaspoon of lemon juice to add tangy and zesty touch to the puree.
- Sugar – Caramelize the strawberries in sugar to form the puree.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
1. Bake The Crust
Take a bowl, add the graham ground to bake the crust. Crush the ground either with the help of a roller or a blender. Drop a pinch of cinnamon, a cup of melted margarine into the crushed base. The base will provide firm support to the crumbly crust. Mix it well and pat the crust onto the baking tray. Grease the tray or put the butter paper beneath the crust. Wrap the baking tray with foil and place it in a large water bath tray. Place the baking tray in the Oven for 8 minutes. Once the crust is baked take it out, let it rest and then freeze for half an hour to give it a solid shape.
2. Cheesecake Filling
The next step is to prepare the cheesecake cream filling. This layer of cheesecake comprises the flavors and textures. Take a bowl, add chunks of cream cheese, a cup of powdered sugar, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, ½ cup of sour cream and a tablespoon of lemon zest. Blend it well until you get a smooth and soft cream filing batter. Now take a separate bowl to beat the eggs. Mix the beaten eggs in the cream cheese filling. Blend again. Put together the cream cheese batter with the ground crust. Spread a little whipped sour cream on the top. Place the cake tray in a water bath and bake for the next 60 minutes at 300℉.
3. Glaze The Toppings
The final step is to glaze the cheesecake with strawberry toppings. Chop the strawberries, and mix them with a teaspoon of cornstarch. Then, quickly caramelize the strawberries with sugar and lemon juice to make the puree. When the puree is formed, strain it off with the mesh strainer to avoid extra foam. Bring your cake out of the oven. Garnish with the chopped strawberries and the caramelized syrup. You can also put some whipped cream on the top of the cake. The cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry cheesecake is ready at your service!
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||43 g|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake Look And Taste Like?
Cheesecake Factory fresh strawberry cheesecake tastes creamy, sweet, fruity, and tangy. The strawberry sauce drizzled on the top makes it slightly juicy. Moreover, the strawberry chunks enhance the infused flavors and balance the creamy flavor. The graham crust swirl is fabulous and adds a crunchy twist to the cheesecake.
Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
- Baking Tray
- Butter paper
- Mesh Strainer
- 1 packet Graham Cracker
- ½ cup Margarine
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 packets Cream Cheese
- 200 g Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 2 Eggs
For Glazed Strawberries
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- In a baking tray, add graham ground mixed with a pinch of cinnamon, and melted margarine to prepare the crust.
- Take a separate bowl. Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, a cup of sour cream, and a tablespoon of lemon zest. Blend it well until you get a smooth texture.
- Put the cream cheese batter on top of the ground crust. Then add a little whipped cream at last.
- The final step is to glaze the strawberry cheesecake with some strawberry toppings.
- Coat the strawberries with cornstarch. Caramelize the strawberries with sugar and lemon juice to make the puree.
- When the cake is baked, let it cool down, you can also refrigerate the cheesecake to give a firm texture. Garnish your cake with chopped strawberries and caramelized syrup.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a fresh strawberry cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory?
Fresh strawberry cheesecake from the cheesecake factory costs you $6.95.
Why is Cheesecake Factory good?
Cheesecake factory is a well-known restaurant chain admired for its food, flavors, and quality services.
Can you buy a slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory?
Yes, you can surely buy as many slices from the Cheesecake Factory you want.
Who invented cheesecake?
The ancient Greeks from Samos island invented cheesecakes. Since then, it has become popular around the globe.
The copycat strawberry cheesecake recipe turned out amazing and delicious. Try with your tweaks and let me know how it goes in the comment section below.