Can’t get enough of Cheesecake Factory buffalo wings? There’s another masterpiece on the latest Cheesecakes Factory menu that’ll blow you up with its spicy and scrumptious flavors. I’m talking about Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts. These crispy spicy bites are filled with the goodness of chicken and flavors of cheese and buffalo-style hot sauce. But you don’t have to go out to the Cheesecake Factory to enjoy buffalo blasts. Yes! You can make them easily at home.
Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts are fried in the oil until golden brown. You can also air fry them if you want or roast them in the oven after double breading stuffed wontons. The egg mixture adds more flavor to the dish and keeps it soft and moist from the inside. If you want to enjoy it with not too spicy condiments, then prefer blue cheese dressing over hot sauce.
To start with the recipe for Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts, check the list of ingredients along with the list of equipment below. Follow the instructions carefully to have these buffalo blasts exactly as you enjoy at the Cheesecake Factory. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake copycat from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cake has a cinnamon-spiced buttery crust. The cheesecake filling has cream cheese mixed with pumpkin puree. It’s infused with the flavors of pumpkin spice and vanilla. This creamy cheesecake is topped with white chocolate whipped cream. It’s a tempting fall dessert to be enjoyed with every meal.
2. Cheesecake Factory Cuban Sandwich – Cheesecake Factory Cuban sandwich as spicy roast pork and honey-glazed ham slices layered with Swiss cheese between the sandwich slices. The sandwich slices are brushed with mustard sauce from the inside and with butter on the outside. This sandwich is grilled and has the strips of char masked on it.
3. Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara – Cheesecake Factory pasta carbonara has soft spaghetti mixed with sauce. The sauce for pasta carbonara is filled with butter, cheese, and milk. It has peas and bacon to add nutrients and flavor to this dish. Garlic, pepper, and salt add seasoning flavor to it.
4. Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms – Cheesecake Factory stuffed mushrooms are roasted mushrooms filled with a mixture of cheese, lemon, wine, sauteed onions, and breadcrumbs. These delicious mushrooms are brushed with butter and are baked to perfection. These little cheesy mushrooms are spiced up with Italian seasoning.
What Equipment Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts?
- Bowl – Prep the chicken mixture in a large mixing bowl. Use a small bowl to make the flour mixture and the egg mixture.
- Spatula – Mix the ingredients for the chicken mixture and the flour mixture using a spatula. You can use a spatula to fry the buffalo blasts in the Dutch oven.
- Kitchen Tongs – You can also use kitchen tongs to fry the buffalo blasts in the Dutch oven.
- Dutch Oven – Dutch oven is the main ingredient here. You can use a large pot to fry stuffed wontons for this recipe.
- Spoon – Whisk the eggs with water using a spoon to make the egg mixture. Also, add the chicken mixture in the middle of the wonton sheet using a spoon.
- Whisk – You can also use a whisk to make the egg mixture.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts?
- Chicken – For the chicken mixture, you need about two cups of shredded chicken. You can shred a rotisserie chicken for this chicken mixture.
- Cheese – To make the buffalo blasts cheese delicious, you need about 6 ounces (one and a half cups) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Buffalo-Style Hot Sauce – Buffalo-style hot sauce has butter combined with hot sauce. It’s comparatively rich in flavor and is creamier than regular hot sauce. Add a one-third cup of buffalo-style hot sauce to the chicken mixture and reserve some of it to enjoy as a condiment with buffalo blasts.
- Eggs – For the egg mixture, you need to whisk two large eggs with water. The egg mixture acts as a sticking agent in breading the wontons and for wrapping the chicken in the wontons. I’ve used two large eggs for this recipe.
- Water – Whisk a tablespoon of water with the eggs to make the egg mixture.
- All-purpose Flour – For breading the wontons, you need about six ounces of all-purpose flour.
- Kosher Salt – Add about two teaspoons of kosher salt to make the seasoning flour for buffalo blasts.
- Wonton Wrappers – I’ve used 24 wonton wrappers (about half of the 12-ounce package). Make sure you use square wonton wrappers to make triangle-shaped stuffed wontons.
- Canola Oil – Cook the stuffed wontons in about three cups of canola oil in the Dutch oven.
- Celery sticks – Celery sticks add a raw earthiness to this dish. You can serve the spicy buffalo blasts with celery sticks.
- Blue Cheese Dressing – For dipping the buffalo blasts, use buffalo-style hot sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Steps To Make Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts
1. Make The Chicken Mixture
Mix cheese, buffalo-style hot sauce, and chicken in a large mixing bowl. Make a smooth mixture and set it aside for a few minutes. Now, take another bowl and add flour and salt to it. Mix them to form a seasoning flour. Take another bowl and whisk eggs with water in it.
2. Wrap It Up
Place one or two teaspoons of chicken filling in a wonton wrapper and brush the egg mixture over the edges of the wrapper. Fold the wrapper in the triangular form. Seal the edges by pressing them lightly. Repeat this with all the wonton wrappers.
3. For Golden Brown Finish
Dredge these stuffed wontons in the flour mixture and then in the egg mixture. Again dredge them in the flour mixture and then in the egg mixture. Then, coat with the flour mixture again for double breading and add it in the preheated Dutch oven (350 F) containing oil. Fry them for about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Drain on the paper towel-lined plate and serve with buffalo-style hot sauce, celery, and blue cheese dip.
|Saturated Fat||81 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||199 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||448 g|
|Trans Fat||3 g|
|Vitamin A||1959 IU|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
How Will Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts Look and Taste?
Cheesecake Factory buffalo blasts are crispylicious and spicy hot! This dish has wontons stuffed with a spicy chicken mixture that’s loaded with cheese and buffalo-style hot sauce. These wontons are breaded with flour mixture and egg mixture. This delicious side dish can be enjoyed with blue cheese dip and buffalo-style hot sauce.
Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts Recipe
- Kitchen Tongs
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken (from 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 6 ounces Mozzarella Cheese (shredded )
- ⅓ cup Buffalo-Style Hot Sauce
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 ½ cups about 6 3/8 oz. All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 24 Square Wonton Wrappers (about 1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
- 3 cups Canola Oil (for frying)
- Celery Sticks
- Buffalo-style Hot Sauce (for dipping)
- Blue Cheese Dressing (for dipping)
- Add cheese, buffalo-style hot sauce, and chicken to a large mixing bowl. Make a smooth mixture and set it aside. Now, take another bowl and add flour and salt to it. Mix them together to form a seasoning flour. Take another bowl to whisk eggs with water in it for egg mixture.
- Place one or two teaspoons of chicken filling in a wonton wrapper and brush the egg mixture over the edges of the wrapper. Fold the wrapper in the triangular form. Seal the edges by pressing them lightly. Repeat this with all the wonton wrappers.
- Dredge these stuffed wontons in the flour mixture and then in the egg mixture. Again dredge them in the flour mixture and then in the egg mixture. Then, coat with the flour mixture again for double breading and add it in the preheated Dutch oven (350 F) containing oil. Fry them for about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Drain them on the paper towel-lined plate and serve with buffalo-style hot sauce, celery, and blue cheese dip.
- Nutritional Information
You can also try our other copycat recipes too. But first, comment below your views about these delicious buffalo blasts.