Cheese is something that everyone likes and wants to have in their daily meals. As a food blogger, I have seen many people who express their love and affection towards the cheesy food. Be it pizza, French fries, or even burgers, the one thing that remains common is cheese. Cheese has its own separate lover’s base not only in the United States but throughout the world.
The cheese can be indulged in various foods or dishes and can make their taste even more delicious than before. So why not make a recipe which is loaded with lots of cheese and some beef which can transform your normal day into a happy one. Today we are going to have Cheeseburger Chowder on our menu as cheese is what I am craving for right now.
To make this recipe, we will need the ingredients that I will provide in the table below. And after getting those ingredients, we are all set to make a very delicious cheeseburger chowder at home. There is no need to order it from outside and spend your extra money on those overrated restaurants. Make it at home and enjoy it.
Ingredients for Cheeseburger Chowder
|Ground beef||2 pounds|
|Diced potatoes||2 cans|
|Chopped onion||1 cup|
|Processed cheese||1 pound|
|Cheddar cheese||½ pounds|
|Black pepper||½ tsp|
|Mashed potatoes||2/3 cup|
The ingredients that I have mentioned above will be available at your nearest supermarket or grocery store. This recipe will not take much of your time. And it’s easy to make as well. Here are the complete time details you should know before proceeding.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||35 minutes||45 minutes|
The recipe is now at its final stage where I will share my style of making this cheeseburger chowder soup. And I hope you all will love it. So, let’s get started and make it.
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe
- Take a large pan or a Dutch oven and keep it over medium heat.
- Cook the beef for about 5-7 minutes, until it has turned brown in color and keep stirring to make it crumbly. Make sure to drain and discard the grease out of it.
- Now add diced potatoes and onions and cook them until they are soft and tender. It will take 5 – 10 minutes to cook them completely.
- Add the milk, processed cheese food and cheddar cheese in this beef mixture and bring it to a boil.
- Keep the heat on low and stir this mixture continuously and wait for the cheese until it melts completely.
- Now add some mashed potatoes and cook the mixture until it thickens for about 5 minutes. Season some black pepper and its ready to serve.
And that is all for this recipe. I hope it’s not difficult to make at home. Do try this and find out why people love cheese so much.
Nutritional Breakdown of Cheeseburger Chowder
The nutritional values of this recipe are balanced. You don’t have to manage your diet plans for this one. Here is the complete nutritional background of this cheese dish.
If you like this recipe, then I am sure you would love some other amazing recipes as well. Here are some other recipes that you should check to make your day even better.
How to Make Cheeseburger Chowder at Home | Video
To make your cooking more easy and quick, here is a video that can help in doing so. Watch this video and learn the proper and defined way of making this recipe without any confusion or doubt in your mind.
I hope you’ve liked this Cheeseburger Chowder recipe and will make it in your kitchen someday. Don’t forget to respond with any suggestions or reviews regarding this soup in the comments box below.