When I used to live in my hostel, I didn’t like the hostel food, and every alternative day, I used to make Maggi in my hostel, room and regular eating of Maggi is also a boring thing for me.
One day, I tried something new with Maggi and it turns out to be the best Maggi I ever had. It was very tasty and delicious and I made it twice that day. Well, you’d find Maggi everywhere, from Ladakh to Kanyakumari in India whereas the best thing about it is that no two folks will make it the same. Everyone has their own additions, their own recipe, which is not as bad as the hostelers, to give it their own Loving Taste. Let us give our Classic Telltale a modern cheesy twist.
I added some cheese in the Maggi and I found it very tasty and I thought to share the Cheese Maggi recipe with my lovely people.
Ingredients Required for Cheese Maggi Recipe
|Onion (Chopped)||¼ Cup|
|Tomato (Chopped)||¼ Cup|
|Capsicum (Chopped)||¼ Cup|
|Maggi Masala-e-Magic||1 Sachet|
|Salt||As per requirement|
Note– You need to use the proper amount of cheese in every food. Access to cheese can cause several health issues. A proper diet plan keeps your life in balance. Consulting with a dietitian would be the best option to make a proper diet plan.”
Serving: 2-3 Person
How to make Cheese Maggi Recipe
- Heat the pan and add 20 gm of butter.
- Once it melts add chopped vegetables- capsicum, onion, & tomatoes. Mix all ingredients well.
- Now add Maggi taste-makers, Maggi Masala-e-magic, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Pour 2.5 cups of water. Boil the water to a full flame till it starts to bubble up.
- As the water bubbles up, add Maggi noodles, into it (if you want you can break into four, I am going to cook them as is).
- Let Maggi cook on a full flame and make sure it’s completely submerged in the water.
You can also add optional spices such as red chili powder if you want.
- As the excess water evaporates at this stage grated cheese cube on top it in the pan itself. Stir well so that the cheese melts well. Cook on high flame.
Cheese Maggi is now ready to explode on your taste buds. Transfer it in your eating bowls, garnish it with grated Cheese on top. That’s Mouth-dripping isn’t it? Everyone is gonna love this quick dish of yours. Do share your messy experience of making it with your kids in the comment section below. Also, the cheese fans who have overloaded it already by now don’t forget to move some fingers on your keyboard Foodies.
Until next time, stay tuned!
How much time will it take?
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||8-10 minutes||18-20 minutes|
Nutritional Facts Of Cheese Maggi Recipe
|Dietary Fibre||0 mg|