Cheater pizza is made with Crispy crust and stringy cheese that tastes delicious. Haven’t you leaped and made cheaters pizza at home ever? Consider this article your road map. Scroll down to follow the nitty-gritty.
If you are doubtful, why is it called a cheaters pizza? Let me tell you, the mystery isn’t solved yet. However, whatever remains improbable must be the truth. Let’s know the recipe for making this cheaters pizza at home.
It is the easiest pizza recipe to pull off right in your kitchen. The secret lies in the toppings and the crispy crust. The cheater’s pizza is topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
Dive in to know the detailed list of required ingredients, equipment, nutritional facts, and instructions. The right measurements will help you to achieve the desired texture of the cheater’s pizza. Seek out the full recipe below.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Cheaters Pizza?
- Rolling Pin – With the help of a rolling pin, roll out the pizza dough.
- Baking Tray – Place the pizza onto the baking tray and put it in the oven to bake.
- Grater – Grate some mozzarella cheese with the help of a grater.
- Knife – Chop the mushrooms and bell peppers for the toppings with a sharp knife.
- Bowl – Take a bowl to mix all the elements and prepare the dough.
- Butter Knife – With the help of a butter knife, slather the pizza sauce all over the pizza base.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Cheaters Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||20 Minutes||55 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheaters Pizza?
For Pizza Dough
- All-Purpose Flour – Prepare the pizza dough with a half cup of all-purpose flour.
- Baking Powder – A teaspoon of baking powder added to the batter mix will help in raising the dough.
- Italian Seasoning – Add a teaspoon of Italian seasoning for the enhanced flavored dough.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Water – Knead the dough by adding an equal amount of water to the batter.
- Olive Oil – A teaspoon of olive oil slathered all over the surface of the dough will be great for the texture of the dough.
For Pizza Toppings
- Pizza Sauce – Slather a tablespoon of pizza sauce or marinara sauce on the pizza base.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Add some shredded mozzarella cheese to the pizza toppings.
- Pepperoni – Some slices of pepperoni would be great for the pizza toppings.
- Mushrooms – Mushrooms are amazing and go well with the pepperoni.
- Bell Pepper – You can even add some finely chopped bell peppers on cheaters pizza.
Steps To Make Cheaters Pizza
1. Prep The Pizza
Prep all the elements before you start baking the pizza. Grate mozzarella cheese in a small bowl. Chop the bell peppers and begin to prepare the dough batter.
2. Knead The Dough
Take a bowl, and add all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder. Knead the dough steadily until it is smooth. Slather a teaspoon of oil and set it aside to rest for 30-40 minutes.
3. Dress Up The Pizza
Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface. Make sure the pizza base is round in shape. Slightly flatten as per your wish. Slather the pizza sauce on the base. Add shredded mozzarella on top, followed by pepperoni, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
4. Oven Is In Charge
Place the dressed pizza on a baking tray with a swirl of olive oil. Turn on the oven’s broiler and bake the cheaters pizza for 15-20 minutes until you see the bubbles forming. Serve to enjoy with your favorite seasonings.
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Cheaters Pizza Look And Taste Like?
Cheaters pizza is delicious and filled with rich toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, and bell peppers. As it is said that the dough is the soul of the pizza, prepare the dough nicely. You would cherish this cheaters pizza at home with delectable cheesy goodness and flavorful toppings.
Cheaters Pizza Recipe
For Pizza Dough
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
For Pizza Toppings
- 3 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Pepperoni
- ½ cup Mushrooms
- ½ cup Bell Pepper
- Take a bowl, and add all-purpose flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Knead the dough steadily and slather olive oil all over the dough.
- Keep it aside to rest.
- Further, roll out the dough in a round shape and begin to dress it up with the toppings.
- Layer the pizza base with pizza sauce, followed by mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
- Place the pizza in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- When the pizza is baked, slice to serve the equal portions. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you get a crispy base on a pizza?
To achieve a crispy base of pizza, use a pizza pan with holes.
What’s the best cheese for pizza?
The best cheese used for pizza is mozzarella cheese.
What is the secret to good pizza?
The secret to a great pizza is the dough. If the texture of the dough is good, then the results would be great.
What spices are good on pizza?
The rich spices that are well paired on the pizza toppings are basil, oregano, and Italian seasoning.
Prepare cheaters pizza in your kitchen with some rich toppings. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.